Zero and One

Rich People Are Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few weeks since TC4 become the part of the students here, Dahyun get more work to do since Nayeon mostly run away from her job to do something else. She only meet Mina on the student council room everyday, along with Momo who only being there to eat and chat with Sana.

"Minari, you sure this is okay? Let them all have fun while you do the work alone?"

"It's fine, it's better this way actually. They keep messing up with my jobs if they help me. They are good at managing school festival though, they are pro on that"

Mina chuckles softly as she keep reading the papers that piling up on her desk. Nayeon is nowhere to be found today, so Dahyun is coming to help Mina.

"I haven't see Tzuyu at all, where is she?"

"She probably on the barn"

"Barn?"

"Yes, we have barn here"

"What? Like barn for horse?"

"It's all the pets Tzuyu have that isn't allowed to be put at her home. Yes, horse is one of them"

"What else she has?"

"Lately she likes cow so she bought a pair of cows and put them there. Back then she likes rabbits, so she bought them too"

"Geez, that girl surely is weird"

"She's not weird, she's cute. I love someone who have soft spot for animals"

Sana suddenly jump into the conversation. Momo fall asleep already that Dahyun quickly come to her to put on the blanket as she sleep on the couch.

"If you love her you should have say it directly to her"

"A...aniyo, you are wrong Minari. Who said i like Tzuyu? Someone who is unresponsive like her is not my type"

Sana keep on denying that, Tzuyu who is standing behind her finally speak.

"Sorry if i'm unresponsive"

"T...Tzuyu ah, when did you?"

"I caught Nayeon but she bite my arm and run away again"

"Aigo, sometimes i don't even know if she is a human or a cat"

Mina shakes her head, Tzuyu is about to go out when Sana call her name.

"Tzuyu ah, don't get mad at me. I'm sorry"

"I know, someone who isn't your type need to go now. So please excuse me"

"Yah, Tzuyu ah. Don't go!"

Sana keep on following her timidly, mad Tzuyu is scary but she just want to apologize. Tzuyu stop and glance at her before she walk by again, Sana just follow her even more but keep quiet.

****

"Oh, suddenly i remember something"

"What is it?"

"Are you close with Chaeyoung?"

"Yes, we're childhood friend"

"What is she actually look like? I'm not asking this just because i'm curious, i just need more information about her background, for research paper"

"Uh...okay, well, how should i say this. She is rare kid. She loves art and currently like hipster fashion, i think. She is like a loner but actually not, she has a little brother but only her brother that grow taller while she is stay like that"

Dahyun laugh softly as she doesn't want Momo to wake up because of her. Mina nods softly, she goes back to her papers and sign in some proposal from the clubs when suddenly a familiar name appear on that, next to Chaeyoung's name.

"The art club president is Jeon Somi?"

"Yes, Chaeyoung will be the vice president too"

"They must be close..."

"They really got closer just as soon as Chaeyoung join the club. They even join the sport club together"

"....oh"

Mina doesn't talk much as she stamp on the club budget's approval. Nayeon is being pushed by Jeongyeon to the student council room.

"Yah, how dare you push me like that, commoner?!"

Momo frown as she hear the noisy but goes back to sleep once Dahyun putting on her headphone to Momo, Momo hug Dahyun's arm.

"She is hiding on our changing room"

"Thanks for taking her here Jeongyeon"

"M...Mina you know...i can explain...okay i can't"

Nayeon sit properly on the floor as she is ready to get scolded by her. Jeongyeon put her hand on Nayeon's head and push her lightly as she talk on behalf of Nayeon.

"Just forgive her this time, she is unwell so she rest on our changing room"

"Is that why you go there?"

"Uh....yes"

"Why?"

Mina kneel as she look at Nayeon, Nayeon look away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter