S I E T E

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong had woken up, finally. However, he still needed to stay at the private small clinic that he had built for some reasons. Mainly because it keeps them from exposing in public. They have the greatest doctors in there. “Taeyong?” Jaehyun called, the younger was holding a tray.

Mark followed inside, delighted that Taeyong is concious now. “Pa!” He sat on the side of his bed and took a deep sigh. “I thought you'll not gonna wake up.”

“Silly,” Taeyong chuckled, raising his right hand to pat Mark on his head. “It's just a bullet, Mark.” Mark shook his head, pouting. How come this boy have two sides, one bad and one fluffy. 

“It's still a bullet! You could have been dead by it!” Mark insisted. Taeyong shook his head and ate a spoonful of his food. He didn't even care if he die. “Taeyong, why did you do that?” Jaehyun asked.

“It's because I want to be the one who'll kill him.” Jaehyun scoffed, shaking his head as a disapproval. In fact, Taeyong didn't know. He didn't know why he did that. It's his instinct that put him into this ing clinic bed with an injury in his shoulder. ing instinct, that is. 

“That's so absurd. Saving your rival's life and kill him after? Not good, man. That's ing insane.” Came in Lucas, while eating a cotton candy. Taeyong didn't remember putting cotton candies on this private clinic. “Woah, Lucas, where did you learned that?!” Mark questioned, amazed at the other while popping out some cotton candy on his mouth too.

“Johnny, man. He whispered it to me at the door a while ago. I mastered it, right?” Taeyong rolled his eyes. He also noticed that Lucas dyed his hair to blonde. Wow. Magic. In the middle of his getting well state, this boy got the guts to dye his hair.

“Johnny, stop hiding from that ing door.” He heard Johnny's ‘whoops’ then opened the door. The older got his fingers stuck in his hair, like he's scrubbing the itch away from it. “Stop teaching that to Lucas.” Even though he's the leader of one of the biggest organization out there, he still got his decency. Wait, what decency? Taeyong was not decent.

“It's not bad, though.”

“But for me, it is. You're corrupting his poor, learning mind.” Taeyong placed his tray on the mini table beside his bed. He flicked his finger's on Lucas' forehead who was sitting on the chair beside the bed. Lucas let out an 'aww' and massaged it.

“As if you're not corrupting him, too.” Hansol soon, came in, saying that. Taeyong rolled his eyes for the nth time of that day. Sure, he's corrupting everyone. He huffed. “Well, why don't we say that we are corrupting each other's mind, hmm?” A very grateful applause for our one and only, Jung Jaehyun. You saved the lame conversation about corrupting blah blah blah. 

“I'm coming, man.” Lucas exclaimed, breaking the tension. “Where you coming, man?” Mark asked, mirroring Lucas' english. The two laughed and high fived.

“English speakers.” Hansol huffed, then sat down on the floor and hugging his knees. “Anyway, Taeyong, how're you feeling?”

Finally, someone asked him. “I'm okay.” He answered, declining the cotton candy Lucas handed him. Jaehyun gave him a folder. He looked at the younger, confused.

“What's this?” He asked, while Jaehyun shrugged. Sometimes, Taeyong really don't know what to do with s. He opened it and his widened. “How?”

“Someone transferred that to our business account. It was unknown who used that account to transfer. It is none of the accounts that our clients always uses. Kun is trying his best to know who was it.” Johnny exclaimed. It was a fifty million money, that was transferred to them. He remembered that his clients were already paid, so who could it be?

“Isn't it good? We can buy that many cotton candies.” 

“Shut the up, Lucas.” Hansol said, making the Chinese guy pout. 

 

--

 

“What's up, guys?” Doyoung interjected, sitting down on the couch and squishing Jungwoo. All of them were just watching a plain old movie. Jungwoo snuggled upon him, hiding his face on Doyoung's chest. “Stuck in euphoria.” The oldest said, yawning.

“Taeil, please, before I throw you out, just stop.” Yuta muttered, massaging his temple. Taeil shot him a glance then rolled his eyes. The Japanese almost smack him but Ten prevented the guy, using his hand as a barrier.

“Shut up, you two.” 

“Fine.” Taeil frowned, then crossed his arms. Yuta silently chuckled and hugged the person on his side, who was Sicheng. Sicheng tried to push him, though. “Ten, you okay? You've been kind of quiet for a whole week.” Doyoung asked.

Oh. That. Ten wasn't sure what was happening on him. All he knew that he was acting strangely. “I'm okay.” He answered, with five to six minutes gap from the question. Yuta clapped his hands to get their attention.

“All right, who wants to drink with me?” He did that because he knew that Ten was so sensitive at one specific topic that he wouldn't say to them. “Seriously? Drink? In the afternoon?” Sicheng said.

“Drink water, Sicheng. I didn't say we'll drink alcoholic beverages.” 

“You didn't say you'll drink water too, duh.”

“Snoopy!” Jungwoo raised his hand, smiling softly at Yuta. Doyoung chuckled on his side. He loved to call himself as snoopy, but they didn't know why. It's cute, really. With a cute childish attitude of that boy. “I'll drink too.” The long, gone quiet Taeil finally spoke. 

“Well, come on!” Yuta cheered, they went on the kitchen, leaving Doyoung, Ten and Sicheng. “So, did you really do that?” Doyoung questioned, confusion on his look.

Ten quietly nodded, his face scrunching. Sicheng grunted on their side, as if he's not interested in talking to them. “I have to, I didn't have a choice but to kill that old man.”

“I didn't mean that.” Doyoung smirked when he saw the reaction Ten was sporting. The Thai gulped. “What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“Oh, you know what I meant by that.” Doyoung th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter