C I N C O

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The clapping, shouting, “Uno, dos, tres, GO!” and the rustling sound of money filled the whole room. The auction was starting, yet the main person who's invited was not there. All of the people was eager to buy the things behind that black box.

“100,000,000!” Someone shouted, as he bundled the stack of money infront of him. The revealed thing was a painting, a painting that somewhat prices 1 billion to 3 billions. Ten eyed the guy, well, he is not interested at the painting. He's only interested at the main event, so he reserved his money. Bored came to him, as he played with the flirty girls that went through him. But he's not interested on them too. Doyoung beside him was playing with his phone, while Taeil was just listening on the people around the room. He tapped his fingers on the table, as he stared at the guy who bought the painting. 

“Hey.” A girl came to him. Another entertainment. She was clad in a dress that was too tight for her. Ten clenched his fist. He didn't like girls that wear a dress like that. He don't wanna punch some people right now. “Is that dress lack of silk? I can remake it for you.” He said, too straight forward. The girl's face heated out of anger and she slapped him.

“Huh. You dared to slap me? Watch out, . I can kill you where you are standing now.” The girl retreated angrily while Ten smirked. Huh. ing .

“Ten, Taeyong will arrived in 30 seconds.” Doyoung said. Ten just shrugged and played with the wine glass on his hands. He turned it round and round. After a little while, a black, elegant, and shiny car entered the small garage of the mansion where they held the auction. The door opened and it revealed a person in suit, Taeyong, along with s. Ten stared at him, and the side of his lips quirked up. Their eyes met and Taeyong gave him a glare. Ten gave him a teasing smile. Well, what do you expect from that cold guy.

 

“Taeyong, do you have any idea on what's behind that black curtain?” Johnny asked, well, Taeyong didn't know so he didn't answer. Black box was very different from black curtain event. Black box always being reveal the last because the best thing they auction here was on the that event. They waited still, until the black box was opened and those thin piece of cartons fell. It revealed two teenagers. For about Mark's age. Taeyong eyed the brown haired one with big eyes. He's interested to buy that guy, to be part of his organization and save him from those mafias who would just make the boy as their servant. Then he eyed the other, the one with black hair. Those two interested him. Well, those two will perfectly make his team a good one.

“The brown haired one is Wong Yukhei. He's 19 and fresh. He can do what you want.” The boy in a puffy brown hair shook his head. Tiny drops of water flowed down on his eyes. While the other boy, stared at him. A sad look.

“Uno, dos, tres, GO! START BIDDING!” The other mafias their shouted their prices. Taeyong just stared at the two boys. He'll wait for the highest bidder, so that he can beat them. “100,000,000!”

“900,000,000!” The guy on the other side shouted. That guy was Ten. Taeyong smirked. “Going once? Going twice? AND----”

“I CAN BUY HIM WITH THE AMOUNT YOU WANT!” Taeyong cutted with a shout. The host stayed at his place, shocked. The one who organized the event went up on the stage. “Okay, Wong Yukhei goes to Lee Taeyong!” He stood up, and went to the stage, he pulled his check holder on his pocket and looked up, “How much?”

“Y-Your choice, Sir.” His choice? Huh. He wrote the amount he want. Well, they have a very bad choice that they let him decide on what amount would be. He gave the check to the organizer and took the boy with him. The boy looked at the other with sad eyes.

“WHAT?! YOU WON'T ACCEPT 900,000,000?!” A certain someone shouted. Ten, who was standing at his seat. “N-No Sir. The other organizers chose Taeyong.” Taeyong sticked his tongue out to Ten. Well, until here, they are still rivals. Ten angrily punched their table. His face was tinted with a red color. Taeyong led the boy onto their table and let him sat. Maybe tomorrow, he'll inform the male on what will happen to him.

“Okay! Move on to the next one, Kim Jungwoo. 19 and also like Yukhei. He can do whatever you want!” 

“999 Million!” Taeyong shouted. Ten felt his head heated more. He'll not gonna lose now. Especially at his rival. He shouted, “10 BILLION!” Other mafias there only watched them both. Through the years of auctioning, they never bid when the two, Taeyong and Ten, both bidding for the same thing. Because they will do anything just to have it.

“Going once, going twice, anyone?” The host asked.

“Then the bidding is done! Jungwoo belongs to Ten now!” Ten looked at Taeyong. The guy had his coldest smirk. As if Ten care. He walked up the stage and gave the amount he saved, just to protect the poor boy from being on one of those erted gang leaders here. The boy followed him down the stage, trembling. They were about to exit the mansion but they heard a gun shot. He motioned Doyoung to go home with the others, as well as Jungwoo.

 

“LEE TAEYONG! COME OUT YOU BULL! YOU KILLED BAMBAM AND JACKSON!” Taeyong widened his cold smile, this was what he always waited for. He knew that they'll have this chance to attack him.

“I'm here! What do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter