U N O

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Lot of curse words in this chapter. Lol.

 

------

 

“WHAT?! I SAID DELIVER THEM! YOU !” The owner of the voice was Lee Taeyong, the multi-billionaire mafia in the whole world. Don't let him be angry at you, because you'll be dead in just a minute. “B-But Sir, someone sabotaged our delivery time.” Taeyong's head heated more. He punched his table and pointed his shiny dagger at his assistant.

“So, who is it?!” He placed the dagger on the neck of the assistant. He'll really cut his head if he won't say it. “I-I don't know Sir. I didn't saw the f-face.” Taeyong smirked. Time for cleaning again. He grabbed the assistant's hair and scraped the knife in his throat. Tiny drops of blood kept falling from the idiot's neck. “What do you want to say before you die, you little piece of ?” 

“S-Sir, please let me live! I still have my family!” Taeyong laughed darkly. “You have family? Nah. I will just send them your picture after I slit your throat.” The guy looked at him, pleading. He was about to cut the assistant's throat in annoyance but,

“Taeyong! I know who the hell was responsible in sabotaging our deliveries--- oh.” His right hand, Hansol, came running at them. He removed his grip on the assistant's hair and let that idiot ran away from his office. He gestured Hansol to continue what he will say. Hansol cleared his throat. “Uhm. The one who always sabotage our deliveries was none other than Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. Your rival.” 

“WHAT?! THAT ER SHOULD BE DEAD!” Taeyong slammed the files on his wooden desk. He's very angry right now, all this time, this Thai mafia was sabotaging their deliveries that caused a lot of decreasing sales. Taeyong sells any types of dagger, gun and anything in that involves in the mafia world. But he don't sell drugs, he has his reason why he won't sell it forever. The door opened and a bruised Johnny came in.

“What happened to you?” Many things happened to them this day. Like what the . “I encountered one of that Thai Mafia's members. , Taeyong, he was good with martial arts.” Johnny poked his bruise on the side of his left eye, then flinched. Taeyong sighed. He called for their nurse in here to put some ointments in Johnny's face. “We better not be ed up.” Taeyong whispered to himself.

 

“Well done guys! Hahahahahaha! That Lee Taeyong is surely annoyed right now.” Ten clanked his glass of champagne to s. They high fived too. “Of course. We planned everything.” Doyoung said. The rest of them nodded. They continued on drinking their respective drinks. 

“You know, I have encountered this tall guy. I know he was in Taeyong's hand. But holy , he was weak!” Taeil told what he did, while the others laughed. Each of them was perfectly trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter