C U A T R O

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“SIR, SOMEONE AMBUSHED OUR WAREHOUSE ON BUSAN!” The assistant came, shouting those words. Taeyong immediately stood up, out of shock while the others was just as shock as him but they didn't got up. “What? Who ambushed?” Jaehyun asked, the assistant politely signed them that they should follow him in the CCTVs room. The guy typed on the keyboard and it revealed on the screen, that their warehouse was really attacked. 

Johnny pointed one guy on the corner. “I think he's not that Thai Mafia's member.” Everybody in the room nodded, then the guy on the corner faced the hidden camera. “. IT'S YUGYEOM!” Kun shouted. The assistant paused the video and focused on the guy. He zoomed it on the face while Taeyong rummaged through the files in a small cabinet. When he saw what he wanted to find, he opened the folder. “Bingo.” He muttered.

“That one is Jackson.” Mark pointed at the blonde guy who have an armalite, walking past the corridor while whistling. Two standing figures caught Taeyong's attention when he glanced at the computer screen but he didn't mind it, he still rummages through the files, he needs to find the information of those two figures. He knew their names.

Kun pushed aside the assistant and zoomed the part where there are two girls standing. He stopped zooming when he caught the faces clearly. “That's Minah and Chorong.” Taeyong blurted out. He found the files of the group where those females are active.

“So meaning, two groups were there to ambushed our warehouse?” Hansol asked and Taeyong nodded, he fixed the files he had found and walked to the nearest table to place it there. He opened it, “Marker.” The assistant ran out of the room to get some marker that Taeyong asked. The guy didn't want to have a threat again.

“Here, Sir.” Taeyong grasped the marker tightly, he put 'x' on each faces of the said two groups. Meaning, he wants them dead. “By tomorrow, bring your weapons with you. We're just gonna finish what they started.”

The guys nodded. Mark was feeling giddy, it's his first time doing this kind of mission. Taeyong looked at him and nodded, meaning that he's really joining them tomorrow. He needs to practice more. 

“Mark, come join me. You four, go outside.” Taeyong suddenly said. Hansol, Jaehyun, Kun, and Johnny were whining before they went outside. They are whining because Taeyong didn't include them in the training.

When they arrive at the room, each type of guns were ready on the big table. Taeyong gave him the biggest among those guns. It's quite heavy, but he managed. He put a silencer, to reduce such noises. "You already know how to hold guns, right? Then shoot the center. Just focus on it, don't let something distract you.” Taeyong held his hands that grasping the gun then focused it on the center, the older pulled the trigger. “Oh . You're great Pa!” 

“You should be great too.” Taeyong ruffled his puffy hair and signaled him to go on. Mark slowly held up the gun and focused it on the center, he slowly pulled the gun's trigger, a silent bang was released from it. It's just on the side of the center. The older went near him and patted his back. “Try more. Also, don't do it slowly. What if your enemy shot you before you shot him?” Taeyong pulled a gun from the table. He centered it and pulled the trigger again and again. All of those bullets where in red circle. Mark's jaw dropped.

"YO GUYS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter