D O S

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“. THAT CHITTAPHON REALLY IRRITATES ME!” Taeyong shouted. He threw the chair he was holding to the wall, and it broke. Jaehyun, his other member, was on his side. “Taeyong, you should calm down.” The younger patted his back, while his head heated more. His eyes were fuming with anger.

“HOW WOULD I CALM DOWN? HUH, JAEHYUN?! WE LOST BILLIONS BECAUSE OF HIM!” Jaehyun flinched but he managed to make Taeyong sat on the chair near them.

“We can make them lost billions too.” The new comer, their hacker, Kun said. Taeyong looked at Kun, and the hacker showed him his laptop. He'll break into their secured accounts.

“He better pay up for this. Kun, hack their accounts and get the amount of money that we lost.” Kun nodded and started typing those codes that he can only know. Jaehyun sat behind Taeyong and punched the guy in shoulder. Taeyong didn't mind him and just rolled his eyes. He stood up and went to their wine collections. He pulled one, took a glass and poured just the amount he wants to the glass.

Johnny opened the door and went to the couch, the guy needs sleep. He can't close his eyes since that small guy from Chittaphon's side hard kicked him on his left eye. It hurts like a . “Jae, can you close my left eye? .” Jaehyun laughed, but nodded because he don't want to be punch.

“Good. Wait, I'll just lay on the bed. For three days, I couldn't even sleep.” Johnny laid on the bed, Taeyong's bed to be exact, and closed his right eye. While Jaehyun sat beside the taller one, he closed the said eye. Johnny winced in pain. The younger pulled the first aid kit under the bed and put some ointments at the bruised side of it.

“Is it okay now, Johnny?” Jaehyun asked. The taller nodded and faced his back on them to sleep. They will just disturb him. “GUYYYYYYYSSSSSS I NEED ALCOHOL! IT HURTS!--- ARGH!” Hansol ran to Taeyong's room, shouting that, and just the time that Kun closed the door so Hansol collided into it, creating a big noise. The door was made out of hard wood.

“Poor Hansollie.” Kun said, faking his voice like he's concered. The door opened, Hansol came in with his red face and a cut in his forehead. The blood was flowing down from the cut and it's on Hansol's closed eyes. Jaehyun immediately stood up and guided Hansol to sit on the couch. “What happened to your forehead?” Taeyong asked, as he took a sip from his newly poured wine. 

“I just bumped myself to a Japanese man and he had his pocket knife already on my forehead! What the , I couldn't registered it on my mind. But I managed to give him a cut too, on his cheek.” Hansol explained while taking the pain on his forehead, as Jaehyun grinded the cotton with alcohol in it. Taeyong sighed. Probably that Japanese man is from Chittaphon's organization.

 

After 7 hours, someone doorbelled, and Kun was the one who opened the gate. Kun just finished hacking the account, it was hard. Because someone typed codes too, on that account and fought against him. But he was the one who won. He stole 500 billions, and boy, the account have almost 100 zeros on it. Like what the is that. Surely that Thai mafia is rich. Well, Taeyong is rich too, he have unlimited money from their account. Kun didn't know how the it happened.

He looked outside but he only saw a black box on the floor. He picked it up and went inside. “Taeyong, someone delivered this. I think it's from Chittaphon.” He gave the box to Taeyong and sat on the bed, waiting for it to be open.

Taeyong opened it and a black paper was inside. He picked up the paper and read the white bold letters that were printed on it.

Hi Lee 'ing' Taeyong~

Meet me at the Whiplash Bar? 11:00 pm. At VIP 4 room.

We have an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter