S E I S

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten laughed, as he saw the group of gangsters following him. Well it's not his fault, that they didn't followed his rules, so he killed one of them. “Come back here!” He heard someone said. He just continued on running on the road. He saw his car on the other side, which was ran by Jungwoo. He smirked.

He made his high jump on the barrier and looked at those gangsters, they went down one by one on their motors and jumped too. He started to run, following his car. Jungwoo made it slow a little bit so he can open the door and go inside. He successfully did it and saw the gangsters still running after them. 

Jungwoo turned the car here and there, he looked at the side mirror of the car, to see that the gangsters were not following them anymore. He made the car ran slowly and turned it right. 

“Good job, Woo.” Ten chuckled and patted the younger's head. He noticed the silver thing on the passenger's seat. “Hey, that thing is Taeil's, right?” Jungwoo nodded. Ten also noticed that they were on the street where their house was located. Jungwoo took some hidden shortcuts, for sure. He didn't regret teaching Jungwoo some of his antics.

Jungwoo parked their car at the garage, as soon as they arrived. Ten grabbed the silver thing that Taeil owns. It looked like a solid rectangular metal, there are buttons that needed to push and it can be change into many weapons. Taeil made that because of boredom. He will give it to him. They went inside the house and saw that the others were having a movie marathon. “Taeil, you forgot on the car.” Taeil grabbed it from his hands.

Ten went up to his room. He needs sleep anyways.

 

“Ten! Ten! There's a letter for you!” Doyoung came running, with the letter. He picked it up from the other's hand and opened the envelope. “See you later, Leechaiyakul.” He read the message. He crumpled the letter and throw it to his side, angrily. He knew who's the sender of that letter. Doyoung looked at him worriedly, seeing his expression. This is not good, for sure. 

“. Kim Myungsoo.” He muttered. Kim Myungsoo is the leader of that gangsters. Those gangsters who followed him a while ago. He killed one of Myungsoo's members so probably that guy was really angry right now. He gestured to Doyoung, just a click of his fingers, the other knew what they will do already. Prepare.

He nodded before rushing out, he'll inform the others. Ten fetched his phone on the mini table in front of him. He dialed a number. “Be ready, enjoy in hell after I kill you, er.” He ended it after he said that. It's Myungsoo. He grabbed his dagger beside him and spinned it around his fingers. Should he send a letter too? Maybe no.

His friends came, without knocking on the door, they barged inside his room. “What is this again, Ten? I swear--” Yuta covered his lips when he saw how angry Ten was. Ten didn't want to be angry like this, but the leader of those gangsters suddenly sent a letter and it made his blood boil. He's not good to mess with. He's dirty at playing, he admitted. There's no one in Mafia World that is not dirty in playing, but he's the dirtiest.

“Later. There's a grand ball. We will go there. Watch Kim Myungsoo's members for me, while I will take in charge of him.” All of then nodded. Ten still spinned the dagger in his fingers, until he saw some droplets of blood fell from it. He didn't mind the pain. It's just like an ant's bite. 

 

“Taeyong, we've found a dead guy on the gate.” He only shrugged. He didn't care for it, why would he? It's not even one of s. Johnny gave him his phone. He placed down the book he was reading and took it from Johnny. Taeyong looked at it closely. He believed that it's one of their clients. He gave Johnny the phone.

He said, “Throw him as soon as possible. If some people will see this, for sure, we will be at fault.” The taller nodded before stepping out of the room. Taeyong went back on reading the book he found on his library, few days ago. Hansol and Kun came in. Hansol sat on his side and played with his phone while Kun slumped on his bed. 

If a stare can only kill, for sure, these two were dead by now. Taeyong didn't want to be disturbed, especially when he's reading. Although they're not doing anything, they were still a pair of disturbance for Taeyong. “Psst. Are we going to the grand ball Junmyeon organized?” Hansol asked, while he only nodded.

“Uh, Taeyong, about that. Do we really need to have those girls as our partners?” Kun's voice was muffled by the pillows, as he squished himself on the mattress. Taeyong huffed in frustration. He threw the book on the side, he can't read continuously. Really, they're disturbing him. 

He sighed. “Yes.” The two groaned out of irritation. Hansol stopped from playing and looked at Taeyong, serious. Kun sat up and glared at the older too. Taeyong lifted his right eyebrow, there's no way they can change his mind. “, no way.” Kun cursed.

“Oh, yes way.” Taeyong smirked. He liked it when they're annoyed like that whenever he's doing something for them. 'Whether you like it or you like it' only mattered here. Nothing else. Kun nodded and exasperatedly sighed, while Hansol shrugged and blurted, “I'll ditch her anyway.” He clicked his tongue over his teeth, creating and 'tock' sound then going back on playing.

Taeyong only shook his head.

 

“Are all of you ready?” Ten asked, he placed his dagger on his knife pocket and looked at them. One by one, they nodded and placed their weapons on their pockets. Taeil cleared his throat. “Can I change my clothes? It's too fit.” Ten rolled his eyes. Oh for 's sake, can they just shut up? He shook his head before going inside the car.

Taeil scoffed. All of them followed Ten, Jungwoo on the driver's seat. “Uhm. Ten, can I just stay at the car? I'll monitor all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter