T R E S

R I V A L S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyong, are you okay now?” Hansol asked, then he opened the tupperware that contained food. Taeyong nodded. “It's just a wound, Hansol. Be scared if it is a bullet.” Taeyong rolled his eyes and grabbed the tupperware in the latter's hand. 

“Ah, someone was looking for you a while ago, he wants to join us. He seems young huh.” Taeyong's ears perked up at the sudden words that Hansol said out. Who was that someone? He thought. Well, they aren't letting someone to join their organization if they didn't passed on the standard and tests. He started eating the food, exactly the time that Kun opened the door. With a guy beside him. Taeyong looked up from the food and he had his eyes widen at the figure he saw. Oh , what a surprise. 

“Pa!”

 

“Ten, how was it?” Doyoung asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Ten rolled his eyes and ate the remaining bits of food on his plate. He's very hungry and this bunny came to him just to know what happened? Doyoung poked him again and again. It's irritating him. What do he want from me? Argh. He thought. He slapped Doyoung's hand away and stood up, to bring the plate to the sink and washed it there. Doyoung followed him again, “Yieeeee. You kissed, right?! So, how was it?! Is he you know...... good? or better?” 

Ten accidentally (not really) blowed the water he was drinking to Doyoung's face. “Yuck.” The other male wiped his face. Ten crossed his arms and looked at Doyoung. “Why do you want to know?” The latter almost rolled his eyes at the question. Like, wasn't it obvious that he wanted to know because he is curious? Doyoung posed the same way like Ten. Being sassy is good, according to his mind.

“Duh. I want to know 'cause I'm curious.” This statement caused Ten's right eyebrow to lift. He's curious on how Taeyong is good at kissing? Huh. He pulled Doyoung and let him sat on the chair. Ten walked, round and round, thinking if he would say it to Doyoung. “What now?” The bunny buy asked, irritatedly.

"You want to know how good is he, right? Then go and find the answer by yourself. Kiss him too because I won't tell you.” Doyoung pouted. He won't kiss Taeyong, he is Ten's and he don't like to be killed. You know. “Nah. Just say it. I won't kiss the property of my bestfriend.” 

“Yuck. Property of mine? Duh. He is my enemy.” Ten sat beside Doyoung and crossed his legs. He won't like Taeyong, and never will. He will die before that will happen. Just no, no.

“Just say it.” Doyoung laughed. He won't stop teasing his irritated bestfriend. Ten jabbed him on the ribs and tapped his fingers on his arm. Oh no. That's the sign that he's really irritated. Doyoung widen his smile then pinched Ten's cheeks. “Just say it, please? I won't tell it to them.” Ten win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter