Chapter 7

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bang..” What is that sound? I just reach at home from the drama set. And I heard the sound like something put on the table. “Who is there?” the room light is off and only the dim light is left. I am wondering who that is because it’s already too late and we also has the early schedules tomorrow.

“Hmmm…..?” I hear the soft sound coming. While I walk into the living room, I can smell the alcohol.  There are two or three empty beer bottles on the table and there is the person, who is half lying on the couch, her hand is still holding the beer and her eyes are closing. But I cannot see clearly the tears on her cheek.

“Jeong…what are you doing? Why are you drinking so much?” I take the beer bottle from her hand and shake her shoulders roughly that I am kind of upset. She slowly opens her eyes and I think she is taking a moment to clarify who is in front of her. But I did not know that she already knows who is coming near her because she knows my scent very well

“Ha…hi …Nayeon ..unnie…you home already? …” then she smiles again but her eyes are hazy and her drunken voice is not clear to hear as well. “Get up Jeongyeon…I will send you to your room” I take her hand and try to get her up but she grabs my hands back and force me sit on the couch. And she holds both of my hands tight and talks to me like her voice is broken. “Nayeon na…I can’t let you go..I mean don’t leave me please..I will die if you leave me.” “What are you saying Jeong? Why do you think that I will leave you?” She is thinking hard  like a lost kid “I mean I am afraid of losing you…I can’t live without you Nayeon” This time she is so cute that I squeeze her cheeks and hug her. But I did not realise that Jeongyeon lost her smile when I did not give her the promise …the promise that I won’t leave her.

                When I see the bright light turns on suddenly, automatically I step back from the hug that jeongyeon’s body falling to my side. “Unnie..you are back already?” Jihyo is rubbing her eyes that she is still in her sleep. “Yup..you are not still sleeping yet?” “I am sleeping but I remember you are not going back yet so I want to call you but now you are here already..wait..are you drinking?” I shake my hand “Nope..not me, when I reached here, I saw her drunk that’s why I am trying to send to her bed.” Jihyo is scratching her messy hair and yawning “I thought she is waiting for you with Mina but now she is drunk…how the hell did happen?” I know that Jihyo is judging my confused face.

At the filming set

                “Hey…Nayeon there is the meeting of the some parts of the script change. The male lead actor and Jun are already in the meeting room already. You go up first. I am coming later. Thanks” the director calls for the last minute meeting. “Okay…sir” I am coming upstairs with my managers but on the way the manager got the important call so I just going up alone. I hear the two are talking not so loud but not that clear and I am about to knock on the door, I hear the hard slap sound very well. I got shook and I look at through the door slightly open and I can clearly see them and hear them.

                And just now the slap sound is that the male lead actor just slapped Jun. Now Jun is rubbing his poor cheek and cannot even lift his head. The male lead actor sneers out loud.

The male lead actor  :    “Is that how you give me back your thankfulness? I give you my everything ..Jun ya “ . He even touches Jun’s chin and lift his head up. His fired eyes are shooting to Jun’s poor eyes. His voice is very cold and scary. “Why do you have feelings to her while you are mine? …I mean you are nothing …you are just my puppet….you are just my slave….and I’m your master so you can’t have others…you are only mine “

                He even wipes Jun’s tears falling down on his cheeks. I don’t know the full story but I am totally shook by what he said just now and feel pity to Jun. And I hear the male lead actor’s voice again. But this time his voice is getting soft but there are still scary command in his voice “You are so cute Jun..I can’t lose you…I am supporting you all the way and you are here today because of me. So, don’t make me disappoint on you..I did create you so I can destroy you also…” Then he takes and looks at the some kind of drawing papers beside Jun and “You must like her that you even drew her portrait  ...but ..” he tears the papers slowly while talking “I want only me on your mind so please delete everything of her on your memory. If not, I will make sure you get regret and this time I will tear piece by piece not only you but also her…..You can like only me..you can have only with me..don’t even think about others.”

                The male lead actor is tidy up his suit and going back to sit on his seat after he has done his business with Jun. Now I am leaning to the wall and can’t believe what just happened. After 5 minutes of me taking a breath that I forgot to breath, the director and my manager coming to me and we go inside together. It is really hard for me to pretend I did not hear anything and I am trying my best not to get eye contact with the two of actors. During the meeting, I can’t focus on what the director saying and my mind goes to link the things about two of them.

                I heard that those two are really close friends. Even though the male lead is way more popular and successful than Jun, they support each other very well. And I heard the rumours about that the male lead a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter