Chapter 6

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Hyung…stop reading those nonsense comments” Chaeyoung sit beside Jeongyeon who is staring at her phone screen. We are doing dance practice and now it’s the break time. Jeongyeon must be reading internet news and comments. Now everyone remembers the case back and start sighing. They also knew about rumours and negative comments. I am covering my face with my palms and sigh. I am really tired not because of I am busy working but because of those kind of stress. I really cannot stand with negative comments. Those make me sick and feel depressed and my members also know that so they ask manager unnie to keep my phone for a while not to read those comments.

                And after practice, the team leader calls Jihyo, Jeongyeon & me to the meeting room. Jeongyeon is extremely being silent and she seems like being confused or something and I still do not get a chance to talk with her since yesterday.

Team Leader   :    “So you girls must be hearing about those rumours right?” we all nods. “Well, even though you girls are popular and have a lot of fans, as usual only the girl get a lot of negative comments and threatening from the fan girls of his. So, you need to be extremely careful and I will add more bodyguards for the group. But the one thing I want to request is…..” Team leader is judging my face that he should talk about it or not.

Team Leader   :     “We won’t make the official announcement of that you two are not dating until your drama is finished.”   “Wait..what…that’s not okay…you want her to get killed by his fans?” finally Jeongyeon is speaking and at the same time standing by my side.

Jihyo   :   “May I know why oppa?”

Team Leader  :    “Well..you know that kind of rumours lead to the drama will get more popular and more views. That’s why after the rumour out, the drama production crew contacted us and we discussed about that. And the final decision which is good for you and good for the drama is we will release the deny rumour announcement only after the drama finished. Then people will get more interested in and will watch the drama which you are included. And you will get more famous.” Jeongyeon is shaking her head as a sign of showing disagreement.

Jihyo   :    “But..Nayeon unnie’s opinion is also needed right….I mean she can reject that request right?”

Team leader seems kind of more serious and he thinks hard.  “Okay..I will respect your opinion also.. whould you accept the request or reject? But think about everything including your and your group. Jihyo holds my hand as a support and Jeongyeon doesn’t even lift her head but her ears and her heart is waiting for my answer.

After the meeting, I go out fast and Jihyo follows me behind  “unnie…you need to carful from now on until the official announcement of the deny.”  “yes..I will be Jihyo” Jihyo see Jeongyeon is coming to us so she leave us two behind and go first. I have to talk with Jeongyeon, if not everything will get worse.

Nayeon   :    “Jeong….are you angry at me?” Jeong why are you avoiding my eyes?

Jeongyeon    :   “No I am not, I won’t force you to do something I want, even though we are in a relationship you find your own way and I find my own. I respect your opinion.”  Her laugh is very cold and I know you are not find jeongyeon.

Nayeon   :   “I’m sorry Jeong….I know that now you are being disappointed on me” I hold her hand and hopes that she forgives me. But she takes off her hands from my hands.

Jeongyeon   :   “We should take a break for a moment Nayeon …I mean from now on you have to pretend that you are in a relationship with your oppa so ……….”  Her voice lost slowly and nothing comes out already.

I am staring at her back while feeling pain in my chest. I cannot believe myself. I should say something to her like “trust me” “I won’t leave you” “I love you so much” and holds her hands tight and never let her go but now I can only afford to stare at her back. And I think soon will I even still have a chance to stare her back.

 

At the filming set,

                “Congratulations Im Nayeon….you must be happy to date your sunbae oppa.” The male lead is coming to me clapping. I am controlling my anger “Jun..come here, say congratulations to her” Jun also come near to us even though he doesn’t want and I feel like he is scared of the male lead actor. The male lead actor puts his hands on Jun’s shoulders and holds tight kind of like forcing him to say congratulations to me. “Congrats …Nayeon” Now he seems satisfy at Jun and laughs. “Haha …but I am wondering why you are so thirsty for love and started dating while your group is still promoting…..this is kind of selfish” This is too much that I am about to say something to him. Manager unnie   :    “Sorry about disturbing….Nayeon you need to get ready for makeup” then she drags me to the makeup room. I still can hear his laugh.

Manager unnie  :    “I’m sorry Nayeon but we have to overcome that thing until the drama finished…the drama is half way already ..please?” she is almost crying and I know that unnie also being stressing out. But I still cannot understand why he is being so aggressive to me lately. And I feel like it is related to Jun also. So, Jun must know why. And Jun’s face is also down these days and he also must have something stressing.

                “Bat…” after the sound I see that the yellow colour liquid is dripping over my face. Someone just throw the egg to my face when I am with my group and we are about to go inside the music land station for our song promotion. And one more thing hit my head with force and that was empty water bottle. Our managers recuse me and drag me to the building as fast as they can. And more body guards are surrounding and protect us. And some are trying to find the culprits.

                Sana helps me to wipe the liquid from my face. I thought I am brave enough to face everything to get more successful and famous but I am afraid …I am so afraid and my members notice that too. They are also shook from what just happened. And I can hear Jeongyeon making a loud clicking sound and Mina is rubbing her back to release her anger. Then the body guards who went to find the culprits come in.

Jeongyeon   :   “Found them already?” they nod.

Jihyo   :   “Where are they?” they answer her back that they are in the security office.

Mina and Chaeyoung are holding Jeongyeon’s hands tight when she is standing up and about to go to that office.

Manager oppa   :   “Take a easy Jeongyeon…our company will take legal action to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter