Chapter 4

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hey Nayeon unnie…is everything alright?” Jihyo asks me with her concern eyes. She knows that I have been crying ever since I back from the practice. Jihyo heard about what happened in this afternoon from the managers. And she also notices that Jeongyeon looks so gloomy that put her head down ever and did not talk to any one during the practice. I feel so guilty that everything have done is my fault.

                “I think I made Jeongyeon angry”. I am standing at the balcony and looking at the endless sky. “No..Nayeon she is being angry but more powerful than angry, she is disappointed. Because being angry is like will disappear sooner or later but disappointment is like ….I’m sorry unnie but I think you should apologise” She taps my shoulders as a sign of requesting. I also know that I should but I am afraid that she will shout me back and will be angrier so I am just waiting for a good time to apologise.

                But I forget everything right now for a moment because I have to study the script and I have not enough time. I am in in the living room studying the script and today the girls are so quiet that they know about Jeongyeon & me. So, they are not even talking out loud and just playing with their phones. And I do not see Jihyo, Mina, MoMo & Jeongyeon in the living room. I think Jihyo must be talking with Jeongyeon.

                I go to my room to take the pen. Inside the room I see Momo lying down on my bed and Jihyo is looking at her phone on her bed. And I don’t see Mina and my girlfriend. “jihyo…where is Mina?” “She is playing the puzzle in Momo’s room.”  “And where is Jeongyeon?” Jihyo face like what’s wrong with unnie because I am asking with hush tone. “she may be in her room? I guess.” I go directly to Jeong’s room and I knock first that in case I don’t want to see any stupid thing. “Hmm….come in” I can hear Mina’s voice. I take a breath first and breathe out then slowly I come in. There is Mina who is doing our knock knock poster Jigsaw puzzle while lying prone on the floor. Then my eyes go slowly to the bed and I see Jeongyeon is sleeping soundly. I smile that I feel like relief. “What’s wrong unnie?” She is asking because of my facial expression.

                “Nothing..is there any pen…can I borrow?” She stands up and take a pen from Jeongyeon’s table and gives it to me. “Thanks Mina…..you are doing pretty good” I am saying and pointing at the half finished puzzle. “Nah…Jeongyeon helped me and now she feels tired and falls sleep” She laugh and talks to me but her eyes are not to me but staring sweetly to sleeping Jeongyeon. Why do I feel like the way she is looking at Jeongyeon is like the way Jeongyeon is looking at me? I cannot think anymore that I remember the script.

                So, I am back to study the script and learning some acting. After some time, I feel kind of tired that I stretch my body a bit and looks around Chaeyoung is painting and Sana is sleeping on the couch beside me. And I think the rest members also may be sleeping because it is a good time sleep in afternoon. I also want to sleep but I can’t and still need to study. So, for some entertainment I look through the twitter and see that our twitter account is posting one picture.

                The picture is Mina doing the puzzle Jigsaw puzzle which the position I saw and her face is turning around and looking at the camera. So, that means Jeongyeon already woke up and took a snap of Mina who is in front of her and post that on Twitter. Right now all I want to do is go to that room, pull out Jeongyeon from the room and ask her why she did that kind of sweet thing to someone else. I control myself that I should not be jealous over something not big. And I want Jeongyeon to know that doesn’t mean I ignore you and allow you whatever you are doing.

The Next Day

                “You improve a lot Nayeon. You must be trying so hard” The female lead is praising me that I did well on the scene of two of us acting. I feel happy that I got such wonderful words from the famous female lead. I bow to her and asking about some stuffs then the male lead also arrive and come near us. He really feels like close to me I think because he is so friendly even though he is famous actor. And he is also from the drama I watched every single night and likes him so much in that drama. And I am lucky that now I am working with him together in this drama.

                “Hey…you girls finished already?” He is talking that he put his hand on the female lead shoulders. I think the female lead find him very annoy so she just put aside his hands and leave. He just laugh without being angry at her. He is so cool. “”Well..you going back?”  “Yes sunbae”  “Okay..bye then” I wave back to him. And I feel like someone is staring at me then I look around and see that Jun is staring at me with his furrowed eyebrows. Then he disconnects with my eyes and looks other way. At that time I got goose bumps but I don’t know why.

                On the way back to the dorm, I feel like I want to eat the bread that we ate when we were trainees. I text Jeongyeon and ask her to come out and have the snack date with me. Today, the girls went vocal lesson for our next album and I still need to go to learn at night. Jeongyeon texts me back saying “okay”. Thanks god, she finally talks to me back and I was afraid that she is still angry at me. My manager drops me off at the café. I order my favourite bread and milkshake then I wait for my girlfriend. I am excited that we don’t have a fun date for long time already. I know that Jeongyeon often asks me to go out together but I rejected her with so many reasons especially I am afraid that people including our members feel strange that only two of us go out often. I feel sorry for her that she did not complain and always respect my decisions.

                But now we are back to our favourite café once in a while and people will just think that we two are having snack. Today my outfit is just casual off shoulders blouse and mini skirt and I did not cover with any mask or cap like last time. Some people recognise me and take photos. I just smile and waiting for Jeongyeon patiently. There she comes. Wait….she is not alone. They are coming to my table which only two people can si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter