Chapter 1

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note  :  I lost my focus on the story and it looks like I just randomly writing down. So,I am sorry that if this chapter does not get your interest. I will try hard for next chapter.

 

Nayeon's POV

 

It is not even strange that I developed feelings on her and she became my soulmate. I am falling in her treatment, the way she is taking care of me and the way she is staring at me. All those even little things make my heart flutter. And I realise that I am falling in love with her and I am a lucky person that she has the same feeling with me. But the sad thing is our trust to each other become sink and our happy moments got destroyed by the third party….and the stupid I is still trying to rebuild our relationship. And the final result that I got is…………well this is my story.

 

Flash back to 3 years ago,

 

                She holds my hand and tells me that “Fighting”. I think I just got the energy from her and can even climb the mountain right now. And I was well done because of my practices and luck. But the only thing I want to thank is Jeongyeon. She & I trained for so many years and finally we are going to debut. That time my only hope is don’t do any mistakes and debut well. The day that we got our own dorm and moved together, I even cried that suddenly I miss my family but she patted my head and wipes my tears. I remember during our trainee days, I held her hands and cried like a kid in the park. My tears are so afraid of her because she never let those tears down to at the end of my cheeks. That time I did not know that the person who always wipes my tears will be the one who make me cry with unstoppable tears.

                The day we moved to the dorm together to start our new days, we bought a cake and celebrated to our upcoming success. We are being silent, closing our eyes and starting to make a wish. Well, I have so many wishes but the only dream for me right now is to become a successful idol in a famous girl group. I have decided that I won’t give up my dream for any disturbance. And we blow the candles and clap. I look at every single one of our members and they all are smiley. Well, Jeongyeon ..you are hugging momo and you even chose her as your roommate in a couple room. Last time, during our trainee days Jeongyeon, jihyo & I are so close and have trained for so many years and now for a new girl group, I understand that I have to try to close with every members and plus I am the eldest here.

                The idol life is very hard. We have always practices to show a perfect performance for our audiences. So, sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves. For me, I am the eldest and I have to take care of my members well. But I am glad that when I’m tired, she is always near around me and takes care of me. I think not even when I am tired; she is always near around me. But she stays away just smiling when I am in the happy mood and she became near me when I am feeling tired and depressed.

                “Nayeon aren’t you cold? Why are you sitting here like that?” I think I did not feel cold even though my body is freezing but I feel so warm when she covers me with a thick blanket. I do not know I feel warm because of the blanket or she is sitting near me. “Thanks Jeongyeon, why are you up to ?? It so late.”  “Well, kind of thirsty and here for water. And saw the dim light in living room.”  I can see that she is looking at me but I guess she cannot see my stress under the dim light “Nyaeon, I don’t know what you are thinking and stressing out but tell me whatever you need I will help you even though I am not a big help. I will stay with you until the end.” So, she can see inside of me. I look at her staring at me but she has no expression at all. She pats my head and left me. “Thanks Jeong…thanks for the blanket” I talks as I smelled the blanket’s warmness “No problem Nayeon unnie but I am afraid that you will not take care of yourself when I am not with you.”   “What do you mean Jeongyeon?”  I don’t understand why Jeongyeon laughs at my question  “Well, I am just saying when I am in other room or like I am busy, I won’t be able to take care of you”

                She sits beside me at the fan sign. She is really cute interacting with fans. And fans really love her especially fan girls. I think fans in front of me will notice that I often glance at her and smile. The fan boy in front of me says “I love you” in funny tone well his voice is shaking. I laughs at him then Jeongyeon talks to him that “don’t worry, she also love you” I just smacks her shoulders jokingly. “Ya Jeongyeon” She smiles at my expression and just signing on the cute doll which is the couple doll with me that the fan gave. And she defend both of the dolls when I am trying to steal then we fight again. It was cute fight. I notice that she takes care of me more in private life.

Nayeon   :     “Whose chocolate is this? Well just saying I am going to eat it anyways”. I shouted as I am walking to the living room. When I wake up I saw the chocolate just beside my head and I am pretty sure that I did not buy that.

Chaeyoung  :   “Hyung …you went to the store early morning and did not buy anything for me.” I smile at Chaeyoung cute expression. She doesn’t even fully wake up and stretching her body but complains to her Jeongyeon. Meanwhile Jeongyeon is making morning coffee for all of the members. I can see that Jeongyeon furrows her eyebrows at what Chaeyoung said.

Jeongyeon   :   “Wait..how did you know that I went to the store? You just wake up” I helps Jeongyeon to put the coffee in the cups and listening to no-jam-brothers fight.

Chaeyoung  :  “Mina said it, she saw you went out early in the morning” Chaeyoung is talking as her one eye is still closing. I am thinking at why Mina wakes up so early. Today we have no practice at all. And my thought got disturbed by her voice.

“Thanks unnie”  my heart beat goes fast by just her soft voice. I notice myself that these days I am falling more in her. I always take notes everything she is interacting with me.

Jihyo walking to the kitchen and saw the chocolate I put on the table. “Whose chocolate is that?”  I shout at her because she is going to snatch that anytime. “Mine…well I think mine because I saw that beside my head when I wake up” Jihyo’s eyebrows furrow and she makes a wow “Well someone bought this precious chocolate for someone so I am not going to eat it.” She said while she put back the chocolate gently on the table.

Jeongyeon   :  “Hey Mina… I made black coffee for you..here “ She says as she is giving the penguin coffee cup to Mina. And I just saw that Mina is staring at Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter