Chapter 3

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               “Hey Jeongyeonnie…shall we go out to eat?” I can hear Momo whining to Jeongyeon. Today we just finished our practices and some discussion with the staffs. And I know momo is hungry and needs some meat to refill her energy. But I can’t let go of her to go together with Jeongyeon. And I don’t hear Jeongyeon voice that if she even accepted or rejected to go. So, I run to Momo first “Momoring…..shall we go out and eat?” I show my best smile to her that she cannot resist. “Okay okay..unnie..it’s your treat so we have to go..hee” My smile just got faded and side glance to Momo. Then Momo talks to Jeongyeon who is coming inside the room.

                “Jeongyeonnie…Nayeon unnie says she will buy the meal so just join us”  “Hmm..Nayeon unnie will buy for us?” Jeongyeon pretends got shocked and laugh it out. “Ya Yoo Jeongyeon…you are going to die.” I point my fist to her.

  Momo    :    “ I am going to take a shower first ..” After Momo left from the bedroom, I pinch Jeongyeon’s belly. “Ya…you want a fun date with Momo is that??” Jeongyeon is holding my hands and beg to stop. And she is rubbing her belly with grimace face. “Nayeon na…I do not have any plan to go with her, I even rejected her asking to go eat but you are here and asked her to go eat.”  Now I am confused. “Eh?? I thought you accepted, that’s why I am here to join” I want to cry that I think about my poor wallet.

                “Btw why you rejected her asking?” I am curious that she may reject to go shopping but she never rejects to go get food. Jeongyeon put her fingers on her chin and thinking what outfits she should wear standing in front of her wardrobe. “I was just planning to build the Lego set beside you while you are watching movies. But you are going out so now I want to join as well.” “Awwn…” I stand up and look at the closed door first then I back hug her and resting my head on her shoulders. It feels so comfortable and if I can, I just want to stay like, if I can ignore everything I just want to stay like this.

                But I can’t…I am afraid…I scare of everything that will ruin my dream. And I notice myself that I let go of her waist and steps back. And I found out that my heart is sinking. Jeongyeon turns around and looks at me. Please don’t ask me any questions jeongyeon. I don’t have answer. “Nayeon unnie …shouldn’t you go and dress up?” “I will now” I go out of their room. If I have eye on my back I am pretty sure that I will see her sad eyes looking at me.

                We have heavy dinner and Momo cannot even stand up from the chair that her stomach is so full. So, we end up helping her to get up. On the way back home, we are waiting for the taxi that we called and Momo is watching some dance video and so into that. When I am about to watch wih Momo, my hand got grabbed and take me step back. I got surprised and ask Jeongyeon with my eyes sign like “what are you doing?” She is not talking to me but she is just linking with my hands. And she whispers to me “You are right. This kind of situation without let people know is more exciting” I just laugh without making sound. And my laugh stops at the moment that she stares at me. She is so lovely, her eyes are so attractive and I end at staring at her lips while she is staring at my eyes. Now, there are butterflies flying around my stomach and asking for let them go. And I can even hear my heart beat clearly.

                At the moment, Taxi just arrives and honks at us. Jeongyeon hands off my hands and helps to pick up Momo’s bags and get on the car. I am just standing at here like holding my chest that I am worrying my heart will be out of my chest.

                “Hello..yes..who is this?” I never seen this number but I pick it up that may be important call. “hey Nayeon…this is Minhyuk oppa”  “Hey..oppa..what’s up?” 

Minhyuk   :    “May be are you free the day after tomorrow?” I want to buy you a meal.”

Nayeon   :  “Arr..thank you oppa but I have practice for the show and cannot go out.” I am taking time to answer his asking me out. I am just quite close to him that we stared in short video but I never feeling so close to him that we should go out together. So, I told him a white lie that I am busy. And I hear his voice become softer and kinda sad.

Minhyuk  :   “Aww..okay..never mind Nayeon, but can I ask you again next time?”

Nayeon  :  “Ah..may be oppa”  

Minhyuk   :      “Alright, have you had dinner already?” I know that he wants to get to know about me and trying to close that I feel strange and I want to end this call fast.

Nayeon  :   “Yes oppa…I am kind of busy right now. Sorry ya I have to go” I did not even say that talk to you later or see you. Because I don’t want to give wrong signal to him.

Minhyuk   :   “Okay bye..nayeon..take care…talk to u later”

“Nayeon…it’s your turn” We are still doing photo shooting and I was taking a rest while waiting for my turn when he called me. “Coming..”  I stand up from the sofa and pats Jeongyeon’s soft blonde hair before I left. She is so cute even in her sleep.

I think our relationship is getting stronger even though we are keeping secret. And I know that she has a big patient to me and my worry. And she also know that I am easy to get jealous whoever interacting with her so she is controlling herself that she respects my preference.

                Today I have a meeting with CEO. I think he called only me for the meeting and I am worry that did he know already about our dating.

Mr. Park Jin Young   :   “Hello ..Nayeon..long-time no see....you girls are so busy.” He hugs me first as a welcome sign. He always leads and guides to us like a father type but free-style. I always thanks him that he is the person for who we are today.

Nayeon  :    “Yes…we are. “ then he let me to sit in the meeting room and looks at his watch. I think our meeting got other people as well.

JYP    :    “Do you know anything about today’s meeting?” 

Nayeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter