Chapter 2

I'm in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey…finally birthday girl is here…whoo” my girls are getting excited in front of the food.          

Nayeon   :   “U girls not waiting for us??” And I sit the centre seat that they left for me and Jeongyeon sits beside Mina that there is no more seat beside me. And I turn back my attention to the rest girls are talking when I see Jeongyeon is so concentrated in the food in front of her. And I was caught by Jeongyeon when I often glance at her, then she just winks me. I just stick out my tongue.

                That night my heart flutters at Jeongyeon’s looks and smile. And I notice that Mina is being so quiet and having just little meal. After having heavy dinner, in the van Jihyo sits close with me and asks me about the evening. Well, Jihyo is the closest friend for me and basically we are just sisters and I know that she is so trustful too. But I tells lie to her that just simple walk and she bought the present for me. And I notice that Jihyo facial expression is like this is not what I expected. Well, sorry Jihyo but I have to keep secret about that.

                I had a good sleep and wakes up in the morning. Today we have the rehearsal for our special stages. I open my eyes lazily and check my phone first before fully wake up. And I see Jeongyeon is coming inside the room. “Here is the morning carrot juice for the lazy bunny” she hands me the carrot juice. And I take the carrot juice from her, she move her hand to the other way and looks at me. “Actually, this is not free, I need morning kiss for this juice”. I cover that I am afraid someone will hear and I look around there is no one inside the room. “Some are showering and some are in the living room.” She is saying while pointing her cheek.

                So I run to the door and close first then I stand in front of her who is still closing her eyes and waiting for the kiss. Well how can she be so cute?. Then I give her quick kiss to her cheek. She is still closing her eyes and smile widely. And she looks at directly to my eyes and holds my shoulders then when she almost hugs me, we hear Jihyo loud voice from outside. “Girls..we will be out in next 30 minutes..wait.. is Nayeon unnie still sleeping? I will go and wake her up.”  I run out of the room real quick “Ya jihyo you are so noisy, I already woke up” Jihyo furrows her eyebrows and asks me like an investigator “Well, it is not like usual you. Who is the unlucky person that tried to wake you up”  “It is not a person, it is a carrot juice” I am talking to her while raising the carrot juice glass. “Carrot Juice? I don’t see any carrots before in the kitchen, I only see the orange juice”  “You must be mistaken jihyo ya..this is carrot juice my favourite one….arr…what is this ? this is not a carrot juice.” I take a drink and taste but it tastes like  orange juice. “Ya Yoo Jeongyeon…” I shouted as I am so upset.

Chaeyoung  :   “Hyung said she will wait for us in the car.”

MoMo  :   “Nayeon unnie.. you don’t like that juice right?” She is asking me after she drunk all of the juice I put on the table.

Today the rehearsal went well and we head back to our dorm to take an early rest for tomorrow stage. I am not sleepy and don’t want to watch TV as well so I sit beside Jeongyeon who is busy finishing her lego in the living room. She looks so attractive when she is concentrated into something like that. I keep staring at her and thinking that it is not wrong to have feelings on someone like her. But my smile stops that I remember something. I am getting worry about us I am afraid that will ruin my career. So, I decide that we have to be careful more all the time. I feel sleepy and I remember that I fall sleep on the couch.

Well it is obvious that I wake up and find myself on my bed. Because I’m pretty sure that Jeongyeon carried and sent me to my bed. That is usual her. When I am preparing myself, I hear message tone from my phone.The message is from Jeongyeon “After the show, can we go shopping please. I need new Lego sets ^_^ “  After reading the message, my eyes met with Jeongyeon who is standing by the door and she winks at me even though her both eyes close at the same time I will still that was wink. I just node to her as a sign of accept the request. And I am busy thinking about what I should wear. I don’t care about fashion anymore. All I want is to cover my whole body and let people not recognise who I am.

After the show, I feel tired and want to take a rest but I don’t want to ruin Jeongyeon excited face by saying we should not go today. My whole body is covered, I look at the mirror, and satisfy myself cap checked, mask checked, hoodie checked. Oh, I forget to tell Jeongyeon what she should wear. Well, I am sure that she knows that. I left to the taxi stand because I asked Jeongyeon to meet at taxi stand and not leaving together form the house. Because I don’t want girls will be suspicious to us. I know myself that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter