Missing each other

Ex-convict

"Kyu you there? I really missed you. I will come over in an hour's time ok. See you soon!" and the line was disconnected.

Ryeowook was stumped. So, the two of them are, what, boyfriends now? And Kyuhyun didn't even tell me! Hmmmpfff....  He walked over to the barista's station and sat on the highstool facing Kyuhyun.

"What? Tired of playing Luxor? Or you repeatedly lost???" Kyuhyun .

"Spill it out!"

"Spill what out?

"How could you hide it from me??"

"Ryeowook, what are you talking about? The contract? What did I hide?"

"Not the contract. But the person who offered you the contract".

"Mr Lee?"

"Don't 'Mr Lee' me. You and him are in a relationship. And you didn't tell me. You fail as a best friend"

"How did you know?"

"Aha! So it is true!"

"Mr Lee and me are business partners"

"and......? "

"And..."

Ryeowook raised his eyebrows, waiting. He propped one of his hand on the bar top and support his jaw, meaning he would not leave Kyuhyun alone until he gets some answers. 

"We, err, like each other a lot, and he is my boyfriend" 

"Oh my God! Kyuhyun! You are in a relationship with my boss!" 

"Can you be quiet?! So what if he is your boss? He is a nice guy" 

"Yes he is, so how far has you two gone?" 

"What? We are just in a relationship, nothing else" 

"Hugging? Kissing? Sleeping?" 

"Just the first two, and please keep your voice down, thank you. And you haven't tell me how did you find out? " 

"He called when I was playing Luxor. I wanted to pause my game but I accidentally press answer" 

"You answered his call?" 

"Y-e-a-h, but really, purely by accident, I swear! I didn't said anything. He just said your game hit a million downloads and that he missed you. He's coming over soon, and he put down. I guess he's driving" 

"Hmmm, ok then" 

"Still, you didn't tell me!" 

"I don't know whether I have the rights to announce yet. I haven't discuss this with him. Sorry Wook" 

"So, wow! You have a boyfriend!!! I know that he's so interested in you but I didn't know the feeling is mutual!" 

"I like him too but I was afraid to voice it out because of who he is and who I am. When I realised that he didn't give a damn of who I am, only then I have the courage to ask him to be my boyfriend. I didn't know he knew all along that I was in detention before "

"I guessed he knew because he dropped me off at the detention centre once and then when I told him about you and that you made good latte, he asked me whether you were my friend that was in that detention centre previously" 

"Yeah, he told me. But Wook, I don't think his family will ever approve of our relationship. You know, he is a successful bussinesman, how would they ever approve an ex-convict like me" 

"Don't think like that. You will be a successful game entrepreneur one day and his family will be impressed. Hey, your boyfriend's here!" 

"Wook, can you keep this to yourself first?" 

"Okay, but not for long. Yesung will eventually know too, coz he is always appearing here" 

"You can tell Yesung-hyung" 

"Great! Ok!" 

"Hi Wook!" Sungmin walked towards them and smiling at Ryeowook. 

"Hi boss! Missed your latte?" 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and smile while bowing his head. Sungmin smile sweetly at him. 

"The usual?" Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin. 

"Yes, the usual" Sungmin sat at the bar highstool. 

"Ok, I go and help Yesung over there. See you boss" 

Ryeowook went off to help Yesung to clean the cake counter. Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun who has started making his latte. It's only been a day and he missed Kyuhyun so much.  He loved everything about him, even his side profile is gorgeous. He just couldn't stopped admiring his boyfriend. 

"Stop staring at me" teased Kyuhyun softly after serving Sungmin his latte. Wook has already guessed about us". 

"I can't help it. I missed you" 

Kyuhyun smile "Missed you too, Min" 

"How did Wook guess? Actually, I really don't mind Wook and Yesung and even Shindong, knew about us. I don't like to sneek around and I want to openly show my feelings for you" 

"Just to these people is ok I guess. But not to the public. You are a successful businessman. I don't want to ruin your image! And get labelled as taking advantage of the situation to sell my game" 

"Kyu, I never think it that way" 

"I know" 

"Anyway, yes ok we keep it within these people. And I come here to ask you whether you can come along with me this Friday to pay respect to my late grandma. We can leave in the morning and reach there just before lunch. Then we can drive around in the town centre to look for lunch. You ok this Friday?"

"I should be ok, it's my day off anyway. Why not we stay at the town for the night and come back on Saturday? At least you can rest from the long driving" 

"Excellent idea. Ok it's set then. I'll come around 8am?"

"Yeah sure. I have a driving license too you know, if you are tired, I can drive"

"Really? Wow ok, we'll do that. That way, I have all the time to admire you from the passenger seat!" Sungmin laughed. 

"Naughty" 

Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun has to move away to fulfil 2 orders, and when he were free again, he moved to Sungmin once again. 

Sungmin continued "Kyu, I won't be able to see you for the next 3 days. I have to attend a conference at Jeju with my dad and only back on Thursday night. I call you from Jeju ok? 

"Sure. But you don't have to call if you are busy. Just text will do" 

"I don't think I can survive not hearing your voice" 

"Min, keep your voice down. There are many ears here" Kyuhyun whispered. 

"I don't care" Sungmin whispered back. 

"Aishhhh" 

"I call you after you finish your work, around 11pm? 

"Ok Mr Lee. And I bet you haven't pack, so you better go home to pack and rest before your flight tomorrow" 

Sighed, Sungmin finished his latte and said "Can we run up to your room for 5 minutes?" 

Understanding what Sungmin wanted, Kyuhyun said "Hmm, I let Yesung-hyung know first. I will just tell him I need to pass something to you. You want to go up first? PIN code 137"

Sungmin indicated ok and walked away slowly. Thankfully, there were no orders from the barista station, so Kyuhyun went over to Yesung to inform him that he would be away for 5 minutes to pass something to Sungmin. Ryeowook glanced over with a knowing smirk. 

They were hugging and kissing in Kyuhyun’s room. Kyuhyun didn't realised that he missed Sungmin too until they were hungrily kissing. They have to separate nonetheless as Kyuhyun needed to get back to work. He passed Sungmin a thumb drive containing the iPad version of Luxor, which he has forgotten to give him. It's the same mode as Apple version just that the screen image is wider. 

Sungmin bid him farewell till they meet again on Friday and Kyuhyun gave him one last kiss, before both of them went downstairs. He waved goodbye to Yesung and Ryeowook and left the cafe. 

"5 minutes of smooching ehhh" 

"I passed him the iPad version of Luxor on a thumb drive" 

"Yeah, besides smooching" 

"Go away.." 

"Haha so I am right!" 

"Wook babe, it's late, let's get you home" Yesung pulled his hand. 

"Thanks, hyung, else he is like a leech, can never get off my back. Bye Wook!" Kyuhyun laughed at Wook who showed his tongue at him. 

Before he slept that night, Kyuhyun sent a message to Sungmin. "Have a safe flight and a great conference. See you on Friday. Love you!" 

And he got a reply "Love you too Kyu. Can't wait for Friday!"