No longer an ex-convict

Ex-convict

 

Apparently, a lot of customers plugged in their phone to charge at power outlet at each table, causing the power outage. Yesung was on the phone with the power supplier while Mouse Rabbit staff went around all tables to light up the candles.

"Ladies and gentlemen, just give us 15 minutes, the power will be restored. In the meantime, relax and enjoy the food and drinks" Jongjin told everyone. Kyuhyun Henry and some other staff went around putting finger foods on each table, compliments from Mouse Rabbit. Surprisingly, not many customers complained about the power failure as most of thrm were busy talking about the new game!! 

"Actually, it's a good break! And romantic..." Sungmin said referring to the beautiful flickering of candles at every table.

"Yeah it is, and it's good because nobody rush to play the game and they started discussing about the technic and strategies. Maybe Yesung-ssi purposely did that? hahaha" Shindong laughed.

Sungmin chuckled "Maybe. And i'm so happy that the response was overwhelming!! I didn't expect that there will be long queue outside. Yesung-ssi is very smart to channel these customers to sit at the other side and provide big TV screens. I'm so thankful to him".

"Boss, the number of downloads soared to 3 million just before the power outage, should be more now but I can't see my phone yet. The gamers out there are really scary! They are more enthusiastic than the gamers here!" Shindong said, checking his notebook with the light from the candle

"Wow! That's within 30 minutes from the game launch!!" Sungmin was very impressed.

"Yup! Kyuhyun-ssi game is really a knock-out!! I myself couldn't wait to finish the game!!!" Shindong laughed.

Kyuhyun came over and passed them a drink each. "Heyyy guys, compliments from Yesung-hyung" he smile and sat down. "By the way Min, I've done a guide for Luxor-Galaxy. I wonder if you can do an upload? Or print it as a guidebook? I don't know if you want to charge a fee or something" Kyuhyun told them.

"Wow, Kyu, you did a guidebook? How many pages?" Sungmin was surprised because Kyuhyun didn't tell him beforehand. 

"It was a last minute kind of thing because Ahra noona was complaining that she often doesn't know what to do. So I do up a guide these last 2 days. Hmmm.. about 100 pages? There's a glossary and e-link for easy findings, and the guide has some suggestions like what tools is useful for what kind of scenarios.." Kyuhyun said casually like doing up a 100 pages guide is a peanut kind of job.

"Ohmygod, 100 pages? And you did it in a matter of 2 days? You really are a genius!" Shindong praised him honestly. "Boss we should do it as a supplement app to download, and charge a small fee? And if we print, we sell it as a hardcopy guidebook.." 

"Good idea Shindong!" Sungmin was getting excited. "We still market it online and whoever ordered it, we charge the same fee as the supplement app but with processing fee and delivery fee". 

"Great, I will send you the link to my guidebook as I stored it in my Clouds.  I'll send to you and Shindong-ssi once the power is up" Kyuhyun smilingly told Sungmin and Shindong. 

When the power was finally up, everybody clapped their hands!! Sungmin discussed further on the guide book after Kyuhyun has sent him the link to his Clouds, and then he also updated Kyuhyun on the downloads. The game launch success was beyond their expectations. Even Kyuhyun was surprise too. Senior Mr Lee congratulated Kyuhyun and patted his back for a job well done! 

In the next few days, there were nonstop media coverage on Luxor-Galaxy and there were gamers feedback about how good the game was in social media. The game was even featured in the news!!! Sungmin was very proud of his boyfriend and happy that he was so successful now.  And what's he love most about Kyuhyun was that success had never get into his head. He was still very modest and humble, very polite and very accommodative towards everybody.

Other than using his money to acquire the shop next door which he was a joint-owner with Yesung, Kyuhyun bought a car too. He felt that it was easier to go to Sungmin's apartment if he owns a car, and he could use it to deliver coffee if there were any urgent request. That was about all he did with his money. He never waste it and he never misused it.

The game guidebook became the best seller of all time! Sungmin's company has to re-print the hardcopy version several times as demand for online purchase sores. They became very busy trying to meet the high demand and even Kyuhyun came over to their office to help them packed for delivery! 

Regarding their relationship, Sungmin was happy with whatever Kyuhyun decide and never forced him to move in with him. To him, his apartment was always opened to Kyuhyun whenever he wants to come or wanted to sleep over. He knew Kyuhyun only loved him and no other person, so there was nothing to worry about, eventhough there were hundreds of girls swarming Mouse Rabbit daily just to catch hold of GameKyu, the brilliant creator of Luxor-Galaxy! He was contented with whatever time they could spend together now that Kyuhyun was always busy with interviews and special guest on TV game shows.

In every interviews, Kyuhyun never forget to thank the people that helped him all these while. His Yesung-hyung, his best friend Ryeowook, and Mr Lee Sungmin, who always believed in him. He often talked about them with passion and full of feeling thankful and grateful. 

He thank God that he has cleared his name and no longer an ex-Convict. He is Kyuhyun the barrister and GameKyu the game creator! 

The End.