The winner

Ex-convict

"Congrats Minho-ssi! Just hope that nobody could beat you during the second session results!" Kyuhyun told Minho while gesturing for him to sit at his other side. "By the way, Minho-ssi, do you remember Min?" Kyuhyun used his hand to politely made Minho aware of Sungmin's presence. 

"Oh yes, how are you Min-ssi? You are here too!" Minho bowed politely to Sungmin.

"Hi Minho-ssi. Congrats for being the fastest so far" Sungmin smile slightly. He never asked anyone to respect him, but to be ignored, is another thing.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, you know this special edition version is daebak! I think I like this version and I wish they release it for us to try other strategies" Minho reverted his attention back to Kyuhyun.

"Maybe LeeSM will release it, I'm not sure at this moment actually" he told Minho bearing in mind he cannot revealed anything and need to be careful and neutral, since LeeSM himself was next to him.

"Yeah I hope they will. Maybe I request through their FB page. You should try this special edition, Kyuhyun-ssi, I bet you can finish so much faster than me!" Minho laughed and continued talking about the game. Kyuhyun listen and laughed along when Minho told him some funny parts that he encountered during the game.

Sungmin got up to get himself a bottle of mineral water. He would purposely get a bottle for Kyuhyun too, but not for Minho.... he was smiling to himself.

Kyuhyun noticed that Sungmin got up and walked away. He felt guilty that he could not include Sungmin into the 2-way conversation because Minho talked mainly about the special edition game version,  which Sungmin wouldn't know anyway, because he didn't have time to try it yet. 

However, suddenly Sungmin came back and passed 1 bottle of water to him, but not for Minho. Now what should he do? If he passed the bottle that Sungmin gave him to Minho, he would be in deep trouble! If he just opened it and drank, it wouldn't be nice to Minho. He glanced at Sungmin who looked at him with his browse raised, as though asking "what???"

Kyuhyun knew something not so nice was brewing, but sigh, what could he do?

"Minho-ssi, I think you better sit with the spectators since the 2nd session is starting soon. From there, you can see the gamers and  monitor their timings whether they are faster than you" Kyuhyun suggested to Minho. 

"Oh right, I'll do that! Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi! See you later!" Minho got up and waved to Kyuhyun. He bowed slightly to Sungmin as he moved towards the spectators area. 

Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin "thank you for the water bottle. But you should at least take one for Minho-ssi too" 

"Why should I? Furthermore, my hands are small, I can only carry two bottles" Sungmin said without even looking at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun sighed, and said "I think we need at least 2 hours of cuddling after this competition is over, just to totally remove your jealousy" 

Sungmin kept quiet. He knew he has gone a bit too far. He should apologise to his boyfriend. Yes, he was jealous! Who wouldn't? Minho-ssi was very handsome and tall and love gaming. A perfect total match for Kyuhyun. 

The 2nd session started and soon, they have the top 5 gamers from this session. Shindong still need to combine the list with the 1st session and went through the computer to verify the exact time when they completed the game. 

Somehow, the fastest gamers were a tie, between @shineeMH and @EXO999Suho, because both of them clocked 17 minutes and 7 seconds. Kyuhyun has to resort to verify the timing from the computer logs, and @shineeMH clocked a timing of 17:07:01, whereas @EXO999Suho clocked a timing of 17:07:02. Kyuhyun consulted Sungmin whether they should declared Minho as the winner or both as the joint-winner, as LeeSM should have the final say. 

For the winner, the gamer will get a 500,000 Won in cheque, a dinner date with the Luxor programmer himself, @gamegyu, and be a beta tester for the next trial version of
 Luxor Galaxy. Since now there were two winners, and Sungmin didn't want Minho to end up having a 'romantic' dinner alone with HIS boyfriend, he decided to declared both gamers as winners, eventhough in computer log sense, Minho should be the only winner. 

Sungmin consulted his father about the winners' cheque prize since now there were two winners. His father approved and asked him to proceed to prepare another cheque with the same amount and debit from the company's account. Furthermore, the profit from the game's registration was 15X higher than their expectations. 

Sungmin quickly instructed Ryeowook to prepare another cheque and informed Shindong and Kyuhyun about the decision. He was perfectly ok with his decision because now both Minho and Suho would dine together with Kyuhyun, and not just Minho alone. He patted himself that God was wise for having Suho finished at the same timing. Of course, nobody should know the truth about his decision. 

"So you really decided on two winners? Shouldn't it be Minho alone? Is your father agreeable to pay out two cheques?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin. 

"Yup he is ok with it. We try to be fair so that if we have another competition, more gamers will join as they know we play fair. We didn't eliminate a gamers just for a mere 0.1 second" Sungmin gave him a politically correct answer. 

He was a little annoyed that Kyuhyun still preferred Minho to win because Minho was his favorite. So, his decision would now be final. There will be join winners! Minho cannot be on a dining table alone with Kyuhyun! 

The announcement was made that the winner will be announced in 15 minutes time and that everybody to be seated. 

Over at the spectator's seat, Minho saw that several people went up to the mini stage, including Kyuhyun-ssi and Min-ssi. He wondered why because normally Mr Lee himself, top officials from LeeSM and the programmer should be there. He still wondered who was the programmer, maybe he would showed up later, he thought to himself. 

Shindong thanked all those who had participated and the top 8 would be given certificate of achievements. After the gamers had collected their certs, Shindong announced "And now, to announce the top winners, I shall pass this mic to the Head of LeeSM, Mr Lee Sungmin!" 

When Sungmin took over the microphone, Minho jaw dropped "Ohhhh Min-ssi is Mr Lee Sungmin??? OhmyGod, and he was my customer back home in Jeonju Hanok Village!" And he felt proud that he was introduced personally to LeeSM himself! 

Sungmin started talking "Thank you everyone. And thank you for the overwhelming response to this competition. Selecting the top winners were very tough, but we have reached a decision. Before that, let me invite my father, founding member and current CEO of Lee Enterprise, to come on stage to co-present the prize to the top winners, together with Luxor programmer"

Everyone clapped as senior Mr Lee joined Sungmin on stage. Minho was still looking around for the programmer and he was puzzled as Kyuhyun was still there, standing next to Mr Lee. 

Sungmin continued talking "The top winners is a tie" there was a some noise from the spectators, and Sungmin continued "Both gamers clocked 17:07" and the spectators clapped and whistled. Sungmin then announced "Please come up on stage, Mr Choi Minho and Mr Kim Suho! You will receive your prize from Mr Lee and our Luxor programmer itself, Mr Cho Kyuhyun, or better known as @gamegyu!!"

The whole floor were clapping and cheering loudly. Minho's jaw dropped and this time both of his hands closed his mouth as he never expected that Kyuhyun-ssi was all along @gamegyu!! "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod" he kept repeating himself. He was so happy that his idol @gamegyu was actually Kyuhyun and he respected Kyuhyun even more. He was so happy that he knew Kyuhyun personally and regarded him as a friend. 

After Suho has collected his prize from Mr Lee and Kyuhyun, it was Minho's turn. Kyuhyun was smiling at him and said "Congratulations, Minho-ssi!!" and offered his hand. Minho shooked his hand and then, unexpectedly, hugged Kyuhyun because he was so happy that his idol was Kyuhyun!! Kyuhyun was surprised but tried to stay cool and patted Minho's back. The spectators laughed because Minho was cute hugging the programmer due to his happiness. 

Next to Kyuhyun, Sungmin was getting annoyed seeing that Minho hugged his Kyuhyun. "What the hell..." he practically stomping in his foot. He wanted to tear Minho off Kyuhyun's neck. 

But he tried not to show his anger and clapped along with the other gamers. 

 

​​​​​