Best option

Ex-convict

Luxor's FB public page became popular overnight and there were many many questions, feedback, praises and enquiries on the game as well as regarding the competitions.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were having breakfast at the guest house but instead of eating, Sungmin was busy replying to Shindong and Ryeowook on handling the FB page. He had given both of them the id and password, so they could help reply some queries first. Kyu shook his head and scoop a spoonful of scramble eggs into Sungmin's mouth.

"Min, eat first. We can reply the queries later"

"5 minutes. I just want to organise which queries they can reply and leave those queries which I prefer you to reply"

"Ohh, so which queries am I supposed to reply?"

"Those on the game itself. I think it's better for you to reply with a '@gamegyu' inserted there so that it would encourage more players to join in the thread of questions because the programmer himself is replying" Sungmin smile at him. He opened his mouth again because Kyuhyun scoop a cut of hotdog into his mouth.

"Ok"

"Kyu, why are not feeling excited with all these happenings? You are a sensational game programmer in the eyes of everybody" Sungmin asked excitedly to his unfazed boyfriend.

"I don't know. I'm just a simple person who doesn't want to be recognise, I guess. I just want to live a normal life" he cut some bread, topped it with scramble eggs and add a cut of bacon and feed Sungmin. 

Sungmin never felt any happier. A wonderful night, Luxor was doing well beyond his expectations, and a caring boyfriend who feed him breakfast in between his own. He really really love this guy! He put down his phone and started eating his breakfast. 

"Kyu, our finance team has started paying into your bank account. You check when you have the time ok?"

Kyuhyun nodded as his mouth was full. This was one more thing that Sungmin liked about Kyuhyun. He was well mannered, and on top of that, Kyuhyun was always polite, caring, considerate and hard working. Why his family disowned him because of the stealing, was beyond his understanding. And it wasn't even Kyuhyun who did the stealing. He was just a victim. 

"Min, I want to take a cup of tea, do you want any hot drinks? There's an instant cuppacino and latte coffee machine there"

"Hmmmm, latte then, thanks, though I know it won't taste anywhere near yours" 

"Want me to take over their barista?" Kyuhyun said jokingly. 

Sungmin threw his napkin at him. Laughingly, Kyuhyun pickup the napkin and put it on the table and walked over to take their drinks. He came back with the drinks and went over to take some cakes, mochi and fruits to share with Sungmin. 

"Kyu, can we dropped by that souvenir shop later? I saw a cap yesterday. Think I will get it for Shindong and the others"

"Sure. But Minho-ssi is a big fan of Luxor. So if I ended up helping him with another level while you were choosing your caps, don't get jealous!" 

"I wasn't jealous!" 

"Don't bluff! I saw your expression when you stepped in to the shop while we were taking a wefie" 

"You saw?" 

"So you admit it?" 

"Ok ok... Yes I was jealous. Who wouldn't be? I was apart from you for a while and there you were, so cosy next to another handsome and tall guy.. " 

"Haha, he was just being thankful that I help him with one of the most difficult levels. And seemed like he's a gamer too" 

"Alright, I know. I try not to be jealous later, ok" Sungmin put up his hand as though he was taking an oath. Then he finished his drink and said "You finish your breakfast? Shall we go?" 

"Yup, let's go!" 

Minho was delighted to see them again, especially Kyuhyun. He greeted them with his charming smile and gestured them in. While Sungmin was selecting a few caps, Minho asked Kyuhyun for some tips on level 80, and soon, the two of them were deep in conversation. Sungmin kept telling himself they are both gamers, so there's nothing to worry about. 

He has selected 6 caps, which all have very nice design and he just needed 2 more. He glanced at the two of them and suddenly felt left out. Why, he himself didn't know. Kyuhyun was pointing something at Minho's ipad and Minho was nodding his head. Minho must have noticed that Sungmin kept glancing at them, and asked whether he needed help.  Kyuhyun looked up at him too. He told Minho something and Minho nodded and saved his game. 

Both of them walked over to Sungmin who told Minho that he just needed 2 more caps. Minho remembered that he has some new designs which just came in, and took them out from his storeroom. Sungmin smile and started to select them and get Kyuhyun to try them on. 

After Sungmin selected more caps, Kyuhyun left him to go back to Minho at the counter and they were back in their own World. Sungmin became annoyed, but try not to show it.  He brought all the caps to the counter and smile at Minho and ignored Kyuhyun. 

After he has paid, Minho wrapped up the caps and thanked him politely. 

"Min, give me 5 minutes" Kyuhyun told him. 

Sungmin phone rang and he walked out the shop to answer it. By the time Kyuhyun came out, Sungmin was nowhere to be found. Kyuhyun checked his phone, no message from Sungmin. He called Sungmin but he did not picked up the call. 

"Where could he be? Maybe back to our room to put the caps? Is he angry with me?" Kyuhyun was puzzled. He walked back to their Guesthouse but stopped in his track when he saw Sungmin talking to his father, Mr Lee, in the Guesthouse cafe on the ground floor. Their backs were facing the main lobby so they didn't see Kyuhyun. He quickly went up to their room and keep his bag inside the cupboard. He tidied up the room and made it look like only Sungmin was staying in the room. 

He left the room and went down and out before Mr Lee spotted him. He texted Sungmin to say that he has cleaned up their room and kept his bag, in case his father wanted to rest a bit in their room. 

"Why is Mr Lee here? Does he know  about Sungmin and me?" Kyuhyun asked himself. 

His phone suddenly started ringing. Wook's number displayed so he picked up the call. 

"Hi Wook, what's up?" 

"Kyu! I wanted to tell you that Sungmin's father kept asking us where is Sungmin. Our secretary told him that he took some time off to visit his grandmother's grave, so he said he will drive there too" 

"He's here. I just saw him at the Guesthouse" 

"What?!! And did he sees you?" 

"No, luckily they were talking facing the other side" 

"Mr Lee wanted to finalised Sungmin's marriage to that girl" 

"What??" 

"Apparently, that girl's father was happy about Sungmin's latest game application and force Mr Lee to get his daughter and Sungmin to tie the knot. I think that man is greedy, wanted the daughter to gain from all these successful game launch" 

Kyuhyun was quiet. He knew he is a nobody compared to that girl, and Mr Lee must be seriously considering the marriage if he came all the way here and not wait till tomorrow when Sungmin is back. 

"Kyu?" 

"Yeah I'm here" 

"My honest opinion is, Sungmin would not agree. He likes you a lot and will not leave you. Trust me" 

"Thanks Wook"

"Ok, anyway, congrats for the game! It is becoming the most sensational game for this year! And from the questions we got in the FB page, everybody is talking about it!" 

"I saw. I will start replying tomorrow when I'm back ok" 

"Ok, see you Kyu" 

"Bye Wook and thanks again" 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. Where does he stand? He didn't want Sungmin to choose him just because he felt that they are soulmate. Yes they love each other and are crazy about each other, but will Sungmin go against his father just for his sake? He didn't want to break Sungmin up from his family. 

His phone buzzed. 

"Where are you?" Sungmin texted him. 

Kyuhyun texted back "At the bench in the garden. Are you still with your father?" 

"He's leaving soon. We are in our room to use the toilet. Thanks for cleaning up and keeping your things... but you don't have to, you know. I want him to know that I have somebody" 

"Min..." 

"We talk later. He's coming out. I'll call you" 

Kyuhyun stared at his phone. He was not a coward and he didn't like to hide their relationship. But for Sungmin's sake, he didn't mind to stay low for now. But for how long? How long could Sungmin hide their relationship? He has no answers but when he thought of Sungmin and their love, he is willing to risk it all and stay with Sungmin. He must made Luxor more successful. 

With that in mind, he logged  in to Luxor's FB page and started reading and replying the queries. He must attract more players to like their FB page and made Luxor the number one online game. Only then, he could prove to Mr Lee that he is worthy of his son. That is the best option.