Beautiful

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 55: Beautiful 

 

Jonghyun, Minhyun, and Aaron went back to their houses. They arrived home at the same time Hanna, Minki, and Dongho who had just returned from school.

Once the car was parked, Jonghyun opened the door and approached Hanna. He looked at Hanna for a moment before hugging her tightly. Dongho and Minki who stood next to Hanna was surprised by Jonghyun's sudden action.

Moreover Hanna herself, "Oh? J-jonghyun ah?"

"Hanna .. Thanks." Jonghyun said softly in her ear.

Hanna's heart pounded. This may not be the first time they hugged, when they were child they may have hugged a few times. But as they grow up, the intensity of Hanna and Jonghyun’s skinship is very rarely. Although they also have shared a hug recently, but that was Hanna who initiated it. But this time, Jonghyun was the one who started it. And that made Hanna really surprised.

"Thanks. I haven’t said it before.." Jonghyun continued his sentence while still hugging Hanna.

Hanna honestly didn’t quite understand why Jonghyun thanked her. Her brain seemed to stop working. She froze, she was even confused whether to reply to his embrace or not. But suddenly Hanna caught sight of someone. Someone standing by the car, staring at Hanna with the look that Hanna couldn’t describe, but it was able to make Hanna undo her intention to reply to Jonghyun's embrace.

Nyeon?

 

[Scene Minhyun looking at Jonghyun hugging Hanna and Hanna looking at Minhyun inside Jonghyun’s embrae]

 

-00-

 

Jonghyun released his embrace on Hanna and smiled. The smile that Hanna said is the sweetest smile in the world. A smile that could melt Hanna's heart. The smile came again, a smile she had long not seen.

But that precious moment should be disturbed when Dongho starts commenting, "Jonghyun ah, what have you just done? Why suddenly hugging Hanna? Don’t you feel alergic?"

Dongho's comments made Minki and Jonghyun chuckle, while Hanna had thrown a slow blow on Dongho's arm.

Aaron and Minhyun slowly walked over. Hanna caught Minhyun’s glance and somehow it made them into awkwardness.

Fortunately, none of Aaron and Minhyun had chance to give comment regarding the hug. They were already being asked by Minki. "Soyeon noona has already left for Japan?"

Aaron nodded.

"Jonghyun met her, right?" Minki asked Aaron again.

Aaron nodded again.

Dongho began to comment, "Yaah, why you ask Aaron hyung, just ask Jonghyun directly."

Minki rolled his eyes. "I ask whoever I want to. Why’d yo really like to set people?"

Dongho chuckled. "I don’t mean to set people, I just---"

"Yaa yaa, stop bickering, can’t you?" Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief in respond to those Tom & Jerry.

Forgetting what just happened, Dongho changed the topic. "Jonghyun ah, tonight I'll be staying at your house.” He turned to look at the others and said, “You guys, let's sleepover at Jonghyun's house."

Minki and Minhyun nodded.

Before Dongho asked Hanna, Aaron had already said, "I will come as a substitute for Hanna .."

"Hyung really want to come? Woah, tonight will be exciting!" Minki excitedly said.

Jonghyun smiled to see his friends eager to accompany him. "Well then, why don’t we go inside the house now?"

"Call!!!"

 

-00-

 

Dongho, Minki, Aaron, and Minhyun gathered at Jonghyun's house. They had dinner together with the meal from Kwak family. As they ate while chatting, Jonghyun expressed his desire to stop working at the restaurant. And the idea was immediately approved by everyone. Dongho even volunteered to accompany Jonghyun to the restaurant to deliver his resignation letter. Because Jonghyun no longer needs to work, Minki also gave the idea for them to hang out together tomorrow morning. Jonghyun welcomed the idea. He passionately proposed to go to the PC room to play the game. He said he really longed to play the game. Actually none of Dobong-dong kids likes to play games, so when Jonghyun gave the idea, they all fell silent. But Minhyun gave meaningful clue stares to the others while responding to Jonghyun. "Yes! Let's play the game! Guys, let’s play the game.."

"Ah .. yes .. Let's play the game, ha ha ha." Minki forcedly laughed and then followed by the others.

"After going to the PC Room what if we try to go to the Archery station?" Aaron gave another idea.

"Archery?" Minki asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, archery .. Lately I'm interested in archery." Said Aaron.

"Hyung, you're really inconsistent.” Responded Dongho. “You used to love golf even until joining a competition. But now archery?"

Aaron chuckled. "Don’t worry, Dongho ya.. I'm not interested in playing Kendo, you won’t have any rival."

Dongho splitted. "Tsk, Hyung I can slam you in one touch."

Dongho's statement made everyone laugh.

Knowing that everyone has their own idea of what they wanted to do tomorrow, Minhyun took control. "Well, how are we going to do this? We have to make plans for tomorrow."

"Of course, Hwang Minhyun, our man of a plan! We just want to hang out, Nyeon.. Why need a plan?" Dongho quipped.

But Jonghyun immediately supported Minhyun "Yes, we better have a plan. Do every thing effectively."

Listened to that, Minhyun initiated high five with Jonghyun, while grinning at Dongho. Dongho could only chuckle as he shook his head.

Back to the topic, Minhyun started to arrange the plan. "Okay, then. We’ll go at 11 to Il Mondo to deliver Jonghyun's resignation Letter, then have lunch in-----"

Hearing the word ‘lunch’ to get mentioned, Dongho cut Minhyun’s words. "I want a pasta!!"

Minhyun threw a smirk at Dongho. "Do not interrupt."

Dongho then acted like he was zipping his mouth.

Minhyun continued, "So after lunch, we'll go to PC Game .. mmm until what time?"

"Until night!!" Jonghyun screamed cutely.

But that made Minki glancing irritably. "Yaa, are you kididng, Jonghyun ah? Won’t you get bored?"

Jonghyun could only grin.

“I think up until 4 is enough. After that we'll go to the archery station. It won’t take long time for that. One hour is enough." Said Aaron

Minhyun clapped his hands once. “Okay. So after archery, where are we going to?”

"Game store?" Jonghyun grimaced.

That made Minki glaring at Jonghyun."Woh really, Kim Jonghyun!"

"Yaah, we go out for Jonghyun, why are you so noisy?" Dongho snapped Minki.

To prevent another bickering, Minhyun concluded. "Okay, we're going to the game store that's in the mall, I also need to buy a book.”

Minki nodded, “Good. I also need to buy sunscreen.”

Even with Minki agreeing, Dongho still threw a smirk at him.

"Guys, what about going to Karaoke? I haven’t go there since a long time." Aaron gave another idea.

"Call! I agree!" Dongho was excited.

Minhyun nodded. "Okay, so after the mall, we have dinner first---"

"Hyung, BBQ hyung! Hyung’s treat!" Dongho once again interrupted Minhyun and Minhyun let out a heavy sigh.

Knowing his mistake, Dongho immediately lowered his head.

But it made them laughing. Innocently annoying Kang Dongho is actually everybody’s favorite.

“I'll take the car and BBQ is on me. Call." Aaron easily agreed.

"YEAAAYY!!” Dongho, Minki, Minhyun and Jonghyun screamed happily.

"Hyung, invite Hanna to join us." Jonghyun told Aaron.

"Ah, okay.. later she can catch up when we have dinner. She will only be fussy if she went to the game store."

Jonghyun smiled. "Yeah, hyung."

"Okay, to conclude, after dinner we’re going to karaoke. Kkeut?" Minhyun ended the plan.

"Kkeut!! I think that’s enough.."

"But what are we going to do for tonight? What about watching Aaron hyung’s collection?” Dongho grimaced.

Minhyun rolled his eyes and then whispered."Yaa, Kang Dongho .. How can you give that idea? Can’t you understand the timing?"

Dongho showed a puzzled face, didn’t understand his mistake. “What are you thinking, Nyeon?? I just want to watch a movie. Marvel movies! What are you thinking of me??”

But everyone didn’t buy Dongho’s words, they all already assumed Aaron’s collection he meant is the JAV Aaron collected.

 

-00-

 

At another place, Hanna was lying on her bed. While looking at the ceiling, her thoughts back to the time Jonghyun suddenly hugged her.

"Thanks, Hanna.. “

Jonghyun's voice was ringing in Hanna's ears.

Hanna heaved a sigh. There was a part of her heart that feel happy when Jonghyun hugs her. But at the same time there was a part of her heart that feel sad. The sadness came as Hanna saw the look on Minhyun's face. Hanna didn’t know exactly what makes Minhyun look sad. But what Hanna know, seeing Minhyun sad, makes her heart aches.

Not wanting to think about it any longer, Hanna closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

 

-00-

 

The next morning Hanna got an order from her mom to deliver breakfast to Jonghyun's home. Hanna went to Jonghyun's house while carrying a large box of various foods. Hanna knew Jonghyun's house passwords, so she could come in freely without telling the owner of the house.

Hanna came into the house and put the food box on the dining table. Although Hanna knew that last night her friends and oppa must have a small ‘party’, but the dining room look clean and tidy. Hanna smiled fleetingly. She knew there were two friends of her who cannot see the house in a mess. "It must be Minhyun and Jonghyun who cleaned it up." Hanna said it softly.

And unexpectedly, the person Hanna thought of walking out from the bathroom.

"Oh?" Minhyun was shocked to see Hanna.

Hanna was also quite shocked to see Minhyun, she didn’t expect to meet him when no one else around.

Minhyun walked awkwardly, approaching Hanna and then asked, "Do you bring breakfast?"

Hanna nodded. "Yeah .. Mmm, the others are not up yet?"

"Yeah, they're still sleeping .." Minhyun replied softly.

And then they both fell silent. Somehow the situation turned into awkward.

"Mmm, then .. I'll wake them up .." Minhyun looking for excuses to escape from this awkward situation.

"Yeah .." Hanna could only nod.

But not until Minhyun in the room, there was a person who wake up.

"Hanna yaa, Good morning .." Jonghyun directly greeted her.

Hanna turned her head. “Oh? Jonghyun ah .."

Jonghyun walked like a child toward Hanna and smiled. "Woaaaa, you brought breakfast.."

"Yeah .. go wash your face and have a breakfast." Hanna said it to Jonghyun naturally. And that somehow made Minhyun feel jealous.

Why can she be that natural to Jonghyun, but so awkward with me?

Feeling that Minhyun was paying attention, Hanna hurriedly changed the subject. "I'll wake the others."

Jonghyun nodded with a smile.

 

And seconds later, the house was full of Hanna's screams that woke Dongho and Aaron.

"Ya, Kwak Aaron, wake up!" "YAAAH, KANG DONGHO!!"

 

-00-

 

All the Dobong-dong kids except Hanna hang out as planned. The first place they went was Il Mondo. Jonghyun submitted his resignation letter to Chef Mark and he could understand Jonghyun’s reason. He even treats all Dobong-dong kids for lunch at Il Mondo. Jonghyun just found out that Chef Mark knew Aaron. When Aaron was chatting with Chef Mark, the other kids were happily eating their lunch, moreover Dongho. His wish to eat pasta was granted by God. He repeatedly said, "Woah is so good ... Woaah .."

As planned, Dobong-dong kids then went to PC Room and spent time playing games. Initially, Aaron, Dongho, Dan Minhyun were challenged to fight Jonghyun, but none of them are good at playing games. Minki even since the beginning wasn’t interested in playing games, he was busy drawing on paper.

Continue with going to the archery station, Minki actually showed his talent there. He got high points because his arrows can always approach the point. Minki asked Aaron to invite him again if he wants to do archery.

Then the next agenda was going to the mall. Jonghyun, Dongho, and Aaron went playing in the game store, while Minhyun and Minki walked around to find their needs.

Until the time for BBQ came, Aaron contacted his sister, asking her to catch up to the restaurant. Jonghyun had given the idea to pick up Hanna, but Aaron refused. “It will be faster if she meet us in the restaurant than we go to pick her up.”

Dongho suddenly gave the idea, "Why don’t we invite Sujin noona? Hanna cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter