eight

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"Are you kidding me?" Xiumin said, with an angry look on his face.

"What? Do you not like the place? I can renovate it if needed." Luhan said, following Minseok into the penthouse.

"No, it's beautiful! It's just when you said penthouse, I was not expecting this. Holy Moly! This is beautiful!" Minseok said, examining the entire entry-room and walking into the kitchen. A note sat there and Minseok went to it, assuming that it was from Kyungsoo about Vivi. However, Lu recognized the note immediately and ran to grab it, but was too late.

"'I knew all along' What does that mean?" He asked and Luhan took the note out of his hand. It was smeared from some liquid, due to the fact it smelled a little salty, he assumed it was tears. 'Are you seriously going to cry over me when you were the one to cheat'. Luhan thought.

"Nothing important, now where is the little guy? Vivi!" Luhan placed the note into the right pocket of his blazer, designer, of course. Moments later Vivi came running into the room, jumping up onto Luhan, who picked him up. Minseok reached to pet the dog and did so.

"I hate you even more." Xiu said.

"I didn't even do anything!" Luhan put his hands up, surrendering.

"You kept this adorable dog from me, and were just going to get rid of it? Without ever even seeing it again?" Minseok took the bichon from Lu's grasp.

"It wasn't really my dog, it was Sehun's 'mental support dog'. Now do you want a tour or something? You could just move in blind next week and we can get out of here." Han explained.

"I want to walk around myself, to get a feel for it. Vivi, lead the way." Minseok safely placed the dog on the ground, which lead him to a hallway. Lu sat on the sofa, picking up trash on the ground.

"Oh, this room is amazing!" Xiumin let out, the room had black walls and a black ceiling, but covered in little stick-on glow stars. Luhan ran to the room. Too late, again. Getting this penthouse was such a mistake.

"Out! Out! Any room but this one!" Luhan pushed him lightly then again, firmly.

"Why? It's adorable! We could make it our future kid's room. I assume that was what it was intended for originally, that is." Minseok said and Luhan facepalmed.

"No! NO! NOOO! Get out! I really don't want you in here." Luhan was extremely frustrated. 

"Why? Can you not imagine having kids with me? Does this room remind you of Sehun? Do-do you possibly still love him?"

"No, I don't still love him. This is Sehun and I's room! Happy?"

"Holy hell." Minseok said, looking around at his surroundings. Mason jars filled with candles, rose petals, and cash ( hehe) were lined across the floor. There was a mini fridge in the corner, and if you opened it, you would find strawberries, chocolate, marshmallows, and wine. In the center was a circle shaped bed like the ones in the movies. White sheets and comforter. It was as if out of a . 

"Come on, I'll show you our bedroom and where our future kids can stay." Luhan said, in hopes of cheering up Minseok. It worked, because soon enough Vivi was pulling Xiumin to the next room. It was a light blue bedroom with a small twin sized bed in the middle.

"Why do you have a child's bedroom already set up in here?" Minseok said, examing the room.

"Me and Sehun were planning for the future, but then he had to it up with this affair." Luhan sighed, seeing the bedroom really affected him. This was where their son or daughter would be. At least, Minseok and him could have a child together. In Sehun's penthouse. In Sehun's future child's bedroom. They would havd in Sehun's room. On Sehun's bed. They would go to bed and wake up in Sehun's bedroom. Luhan would do the taxes in Sehun's office. This whole penthouse thing was messing with Luhan even more.

"Oh my! Are you alright?" Minseok looked over to see his boyfriend with tears dripping slowly down his face. 

"It's just this whole thing. This isn't us. This is Sehun and I. All of it, it's all him! I can pinpoint every place in this penthouse that Sehun and I have done it. I can show you all the places that Vivi peed whilst being potty trained. Can we just sell it or something and use the money to buy some other place? Or I could trade with Sehun, he can have the penthouse and I can have the Je-ju vacation home. Do you like Je-ju? There are plenty of teaching jobs there." Luhan was panic-crying. His voice started to crack and he did what always did when he was sad. He hid. He always hid from people to avoid showing his emotions. He favoured the guest bedroom closet the most.

~

"Lu?" Sehun's voice echoed through the empty room.

"I'm sorry for I did, I didn't know it would upset you. Baby, please come out. You don't need to hide." Sehun walked to every room, checked under the beds and in the closets, and every nook and crannie in between. There was a room at the end of the hall. It was a guest bedroom, but hardly any guests came, so it was empty most of the time.

"Lu? This is the last room. I know you're in there. Please open up. For God's sake Luhan, I can see your toes poking out." Sehun said, Luhan then quickly pulled his toes back.

"Baby. I'm sorry. What will little Sehun Jr. think when his daddy is always hiding when he gets upset? Aren't we supposed to teach our kids that you are supposed to say how you feel and confront the problem?" Sehun crouched down. The closet door opened and Luhan was curled up into a ball.

"We are not naming our son 'Sehun Jr.'." He said and Sehun laughed. He pulled the smaller into a hug and they stayed like that for a while.

"Fine, Han the second?" Sehun said with a smile.

"That sounds awful, Oh Han, ew."

"That's your name!" Sehun let out a breathy laugh and Luhan soon joined him. 

     Besides, memories were just memories. Things were different before the affair. Now, look where they were, divorced and with other men. Maybe Luhan could handle being in the penthouse.

//sorry no update, this week was quite hectic. July is my busy month. New updates every Tuesday and Sunday for sure!//