five

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you almost beat the out of your husband for a moment, because you need some comforting." Minseok said. They were sitting across from each other, both on uncomfortable orange school chairs. The chairs were around a wooden circle table with coffee ring stains on the smooth surface.

"Stop calling him that." Luhan mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Minseok asked, his eyes widened with concern. They may have only been together for a couple months, but this was Minseok's first love and he hoped his last. He cared for Luhan with everything inside of him.

"I am not his husband! I am not Oh Han, but Lu Han. I have signed the papers, but I need him to do his part." Luhan ranted and Minseok took a moment to process everything that had just been spoken from his mouth. 

"Hey, just wait. Sehun will come through with this. He might not be the most reliable person, but if he really loves this 'Kyungsoo' guy, he will sign." Minseok comforted. 

~

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo said in a singing tone. He's been trying to cheer up Sehun for the last day and a half. He didn't know why the younger was upset, but he knew that it was his job as assistant and boyfriend to cheer him up.

"What?" Sehun grunted from under the blanket. He's been hiding under the duvet whilst watching kdramas on his laptop for hours now. Only getting up for food, not even bathroom.

"Do you want me to mail the envelope on your desk?" Soo asked.

"Sure." Sehun said, careless as always. He assumed it would be some stupid business forms anyway.

~

"He signed! Sehun signed! I'm divorced! YES!" Luhan pranced around the room, grabbing Minseok's hands and pulling him up from the couch. It was Sunday so they didn't really have anything planned. 

"Congrats! How are we going to celebrate?" Minseok asked, he was so excited that he could finally be dating his lover in a way that wouldn't be frowned upon. (Except the gay part, of course)

"Dance party! Alexa play BigBang." Luhan said and the Amazon echo started shuffling songs and the two frolicked around. Minseok lost his when Bae Bae came on. He screamed all of the lyrics, forcing Luhan to join him for the chorus. A half hour had passed and the couple was now slowly and tiredly dancing to Last Dance.

"I love you." Minseok whispered into Luhan's ear. 

"Love you too" He replied back.

~

"Kyungsoo, where is the envelope that was on my desk?" Sehun asked the shorter, searching frantically. Sehun had gotten up to use the restroom and stopped in his office on the way back. After a couple days to think he decided that he wanted to shred the divorce papers as soon as possible. He had signed them before he realized that he still loved Luhan. At least slightly still loved Luhan.

"You told me that I could mail it, why?"

"Those were the divorce papers!" Sehun said, combing his hair with his fingers. Sehun couldn't have been that stupid that he told Kyungsoo to mail them. When would he have done that? 

"You said that I could mail them! You were under your duvet at the time. I didn't know they were the divorce papers. Why do you care anyway. Shouldn't you be happy that you're done with him?" Kyungsoo was so annoyed with grumpy Sehun.

"I should, but I'm not."