seven

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"My client wishes to have the penthouse." Sehun's attorney said, her hair neatly tied into a ponytail and looking amazing in a white blazer. If Sehun wasn't gay, maybe he would have slept with her too, Luhan thought.

"Not going to happen, my client spent more time there. Mr. Lu stayed at that penthouse everyday whilst Mr. Oh over there was busy sleeping with his assistant at work." Luhan's attorney fought back. To be fair, Lu didn't really want the penthouse, however he was going to fight for it because he knew that Sehun wished to have it.

"Let him have it." Sehun gave in and Luhan's divorce attorney checked off the home on the list of items. Sehun seemed depressed, he didn't want a divorce. He wanted to stay with both Han and Kyungsoo, however he knew he couldn't do that. He only still loved Luhan a little bit and he loved Kyungsoo a lot. He could settle down with his assistant. Besides, Lu had Minseok.

"The Je-Ju vacation home?" 

     Luhan left the courthouse with a white Range Rover, the penthouse, and a whopping 650 billion won. (Around like $600,000ish). Sehun left with the Je-Ju vacation home, Vivi (their dog), and the same amount of money. There were other things divided between the two, but they were all small, unimportant items.

~

"You get some good stuff?" Minseok asked, his head turning to the door as Luhan took off his shoes and slipped on his slippers.

"Yeah, how do you feel about moving?" Luhan asked, sitting on the sofa with the other.

"I like where I am, why?" 

"You see, I kind of got the penthouse."

"Alright?"

"It's five minutes closer to your school, and Sehun bought it years ago, so no house payment."

"What's the catch?"

"There's no catch." Luhan pleaded.

"No catch?" Minseok raised an eyebrow.

"Okay. There is this one thing."

"I knew it!" Minseok smiled, his mother always told him that if something seemed too good to be true, it probably was.

"We would have to move during your winter break." 

"But my lease isn't up until Febuary." 

"Exactly, but I got a lot of money, and I can pay the rent here, so no catch." Luhan explained. He didn't exactly want the penthouse, but he would most certainly be happier in a giant home with a gorgeous view, then in a small apartment with a view of a parking lot. No offense to Minseok at all, it was just that Han got used to a certain type of lifestyle.

"Is it pet safe?" Minseok asked, petting the white Ragdoll cat.

"Yea, me and Sehun had a dog. It was mainly his, but I took care of him when Sehun was out." Luhan stated nonchalantly.

"You had a dog?" Minseok questioned, surprised by the statement the other just spoke.

"Yea, his name was Vivi. White Bichon. Not important, will you move in?"

"Of course it's important. You had a dog! I didn't know this. Can I meet him?" Minseok asked, his eyes widened and he stuck out his lips in a pout. He was tempted to do a 'bbuing-bbuing' but decided against it.

"If I make that happen, will you move in?" Luhan bartered.

"Yes! Yes!" 

~

"Oh Sehun's office, Kyungsoo speaking." Luhan decided to ring the office phone instead of Sehun's personal. 

"Yes, this is Lu Han." 

"Oh, would you like me to transfer you to Mr. Oh?"

"Geez, you speak about him as if he's just your boss and not the man you are sleeping with." Luhan mumbled, but Kyungsoo heard.

"Its just business at the office, now would you like to be transferred?" 

"No, just tell him that I would like to say goodbye to Vivi." Luhan said and looked over at Minseok who was listening in on the conversation. He gave the younger two thumbs up.

"Yes, he has an opening three o'clock tomorrow?"

"No, not Sehun, just Vivi." Luhan mentally face palmed.

"Yes, I know. Mr. Vivi has a Swedish massage at four and an episode of Jane the at five." Kyungsoo stated.

"Mr. Vivi? What the-? Anyway, three can work?" Luhan asked Minseok who nodded.

"Yea, three can work. Can we meet at the penthouse?" Luhan continued.

"Yes, thank you for calling. Have a nice day." Kyungsoo hung up.

"Might as well have you meet Vivi and your future home at the same time."