ten

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

Luhan furrowed bis brow with confusion. The room with the stars. The room where memories are made. It had a note on the door. Luhan picked it up and quickly scammed through.

'Thought it would be weird for this to stay the same.' It had read, in Sehun's handwriting that over time, he had perfected so their wouldn't be any misunderstanding in his business. Sehun would always ask for tips from Lu, as the man had better handwriting. Luhan couldn't find a way to explain how because Korean was his second language, so he had always had nice . When you have Chinese in your belt, Korean was easier and the writing was quite simple. It took Han less than a day to learn the whole alphabet.

Han opened the door to see a white room with a silver metal bookcase, that if you angled your head a certain way you could see your reflection. The nose would appear bigger due to it being curved edges, but a reflection is a reflection. The bookcase stood horizontally, looking all futuristic and such with the round metal bars. There was a single book in the entire thing. It was in the center and had a black bind. Luhan walked to the new bookcase to scope out what was this mysterious black book. He picked it up, feeling the grooves of the leather on his fingertips. It felt familiar, yet he couldn't quite place why.

Luhan opened the book, smelling the pages. He had always loved the smell of books, but he then realized that this wasn't just any ordinary book, it was a journal. At their wedding, Sehun's mother had given the couple matching black and leather journals. She told the couple to log their marriage, the good and the bad. She said to write down every argument or disagreement in an incredible detail, so they could look back and see how stupid the fight was afterwards. Despite exclaiming how great of an idea it was, Luhan was always bad at keeping journals, daily, monthly, or even yearly. He never wrote a single word. Eventually, Baekhyun came to the penthouse, exclaiming about how bullet journalling was going to save his life. He went on a rant for three hours about this, and that one of his SNSD fan friends had made one for kpop. Baekhyun spotted the leather bound journal and asked if he could have it, claiming it was just right. Luhan shrugged and never thought twice.

Until now. Baekhyun had his, so what was this one? Then it struck him, Sehun's journal! Had he been writing in it this whole time? He didn't seem too interested in the whole journal idea at first. Luhan skipped to the end, the last page in the book, dying to know the contents.

'Dear My Marriage,

It's hate to say this, but you're dead. I know I've done some bad things to Lu and I completely destroyed you, but please, please forgive me. I get it, Luhan has that cat looking guy and I have Kyungsoo, however, I still love you and I want you to be back and happy, I want you to be perfect once again. I want us to be the newly weds we were on the first page of this journal. I know he didn't write in his, but I wrote in mine. Luhan and his boyfriend are moving into our penthouse soon. It'll be weird knowing that they are living where I once did. Anyways, sorry this is such a short letter. However, it's the end of you, so it's the end of this book. Thanks for everything.
Bye Bye,
BobaTeaLover1000'

Lu flipped to the first page and got himself situated onto the floor in a comfortable position.

"Here we go."

!AHH that's book one!! Book two 'Dear My Marriage' will be solely Hunhan and Chanbaek stuff. It will go over what is going on in Sehun's mind when he first cheats on Luhan to the final moments of their marriage, as seen above. In 'Dear My Marriage' you will also be finding what invention made Sehun and Chanyeol millionaires. Please support me and my stories by sticking with the 'All Along' series! I will post a new chapter on here stating that the sequel is up. Also, I always feel uncomfortable calling Luhan by his first name, despite it being exactly that. maybe it's because I'm watching Grey's Anatomy (like almost done with season 5 lol) and I associate Han with Dr. Han. You guys can contact me on my instagram (katwangx) or my yt (kat wang), or even my kakao lol (got7goat). Thank you guys for reading and putting up with me!//