three

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"So Luhan prank called me." Sehun started, he and Kyungsoo were sitting on the couch eating cheese popcorn that just smelled like artificial as they scrolled through social medias.

"Oh really?" Kyungsoo asked, placing a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Yeah, he and some guy were pretending to have . They were doing a pretty good job at it too." Sehun scrolled, double tapping and saving posts.

"How did you know it wasn't real ? Like a dial."

"Because, Luhan has this belief that if you have with someone before you are married to them, you will be like cursed or some ."

"Is that why you two married so fast?" Kyungsoo smirked.

"Well, for me it was." Sehun laughed, picking at a bit of popcorn kernel lodged in his tooth.

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo playfully slapped the other and set down his phone. Sehun did the same.

"What? I was a teenager and there were no other gays in our town." He justified and Soo just chuckled.

"You don't just marry someone for ." Kyungsoo lectured and Sehun made his 'noted' face.

"Wait, so does that mean that we are cursed?" Soo asked and Sehun laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so."

~

"No! Don't leave me!" Luhan half fake-half real whined as Minseok put on his coat. Luhan was sitting on the sofa and watching some KUWTK to distract him.

"I have a job, I'm not married to some rich inventor. I can't sit at home all day." Minseok stated, sliding on his shoes.

"Yeah, but once I mail the divorce papers, I will get half of everything and you can have an early retirement." Luhan explained, turning his head from the tv, over the couch and to the door.

"I like my job, the kids are fun."

"No one can possibly like being an elementary teacher." Luhan turned off his show (after making sure it was recording, of course).

"Come with me, you can be the 'visitor of the day'." Minseok offered and Luhan's eyes lit up.

"Really?" He asked, already running to the door to grab his coat and shoes. He was glad that he had already showered and dressed.

~

"Good morning class." Minseok exclaimed as he entered. The class were sitting on a giant circle rug with the earth on it.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." The class said in unison. He taught them that on the first day of school, now winter break was nearing and they still said it everyday. Third graders adore their teachers. At least, these ones do.

"Today we have a very special guest." The class turned their heads to the door at Mr. Kim's words.

"Hi." Luhan said, entering the door with a smile and a simple hand wave.

"Class, meet Mr. Oh." Minseok said and Luhan mentally shuddered. Technically he was still Oh Han, but he wished for the day he could become Lu Han once again. A little boy's hand shot up and Minseok called on him.

"I saw you on the news this morning!" The kid said with a grin.

"What?" Luhan asked, walking closer to the child.

"Oh Sehun admits to four year affair. I don't know what that means, but my mommy does. Do you want me to ask her?" The boy said, cutely. but cute was not needed at this moment of time.

"No, I understand, you can tell your mommy that it was only three and a half years, okay?" Luhan stated and the boy nodded his head. Minseok clapped his hands and the attention was back on him.

"Okay, open your books to page twelve."