four

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"KYUNGSOO!" Sehun yelled from his office and his small assistant entered quickly, bowing. They were a relaxed couple, but when it comes to work, strictly business. 

"Yes, Mr. Oh?"  Kyungsoo asked taking the spot next to his desk.

"Where is my lunch?" Sehun asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry?" 

"Everyday, I have a homemade Chinese bento. Where is it?" Sehun crossed his arms.

"I do not know, I will call your chef."

~

"I have spoken to your chef, he has never made such a thing, he did say however that he remembers seeing someone make that dish once." Kyungsoo said, re-entering the room.

"Who? If it wasn't my chef, then who?" Sehun asked.

"Lu han."

     Sehun started to cry. Everyday for the last six years, Sehun has had the same lunch. When his life was a mess and everything was chaotic, the small Chinese bento was a staple. Even on the worst of days, the little box of rice and vegetables cheered him up. It felt safe and like home when he tasted the contents of the box. To find out that it was Luhan who made them, well it hurt Sehun. Even though he knew that his husband was having an affair, he still put the exact same amount of effort into making Sehun a lunch. Why would he do such a thing? Kyungsoo neared the younger only to be pushed away. Kyungsoo left the room and like clockwork, Sehun's personal phone rang.

"Hello?" Sehun answered. An unknown number had called him. If it was business related, it would go to Kyungsoo. 

"Meet me." A voice stated and Sehun perked up.

"Luhan?" 

"Yes, meet me."

"Where?"

"Our spot. Asap." Luhan stated and the line went dead.

     Sehun knew exactly where that was. The elementary school playground. They would sneak away from the others during gym and hide in the slides. They would go there to play basketball when the high school one was full. When one of them was stressed or sad, they would meet up on the swings and swing their problems away. Sehun kicked his shoes off the swings further than Luhan every time and always bragged about it. When in reality, Luhan let him win. They had their first kiss under the monkey bars. Sehun was showing Luhan that he was finally tall enough to do them while walking instead of in the air. Then Luhan said "I'm so proud I could kiss you", so he did. They had their confession on the racing slides. "I love you." "I love you too." "Good, now I bet you thirty dollars I can beat you down." Sehun proposed in that playground. He was pushing Luhan on the swings and Lu was yelling "Higher! Higher!" like he was a child. Then Sehun stopped the swing and ran in front of the other. Luhan was mad because he 'was this close to going all the way around'. Then Sehun got down on one knee and Luhan wasn't mad anymore, just eccentric. The younger couldn't even finish the question before Luhan was screaming "Yes!".

~

"Lulu!" Sehun yelled, running towards the other who was sitting on one end of the seesaw and some child on the other. Luhan did a quick bow to the child and walked toward the one calling his name.

"Sehun." Luhan said, coldly.

"Lulu, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Sehun begged and Luhan was not having it.

"Don't call me that! And you know when you should have apologized? After the first night. Not three and a half years later. You are such an assho-" Luhan was interrupted by Sehun's lips. He tried to push the taller off of him, but didn't succeed. Sehun kissed the other harshly and painfully. He pulled away to see the other as red as a tomato. Not embarrassment, but anger. Luhan's hands balled into fists and he was about ready to kick Sehun's , which was something that he needed and deserved.

"Luhan! Stop it!" Xiumin screamed, he was taking his class out for free time to see his lover and his lover's soon to be ex-husband. 

"Who the is this?" Sehun asked, his attention now being Minseok. A couple of Minseok's class whispered to each other saying things along the lines of 'ooohhh he said a bad word!'. 

"Hello, Mr. Oh. I am your husband's lover, Kim Minseok and boy am I glad you messed up. If you hadn't have cheated on good ol' Han here, we would have never fallen in love. Once again, thank you." Minseok said with sarcasm. His class talked upon themselves about how they never would have guessed that 'Minseok' was his first name.

"Minseok, I love you to death, but now is not the time." Lu said, turning to face his boyfriend.

"Now is also not the time to beat the (more excited class because of cursing) out of your husband here. In fact, there is never a good time to beat your husband, as that is against the law. Now come with me, we're going to the break room so you can relax and calm down." Minseok grabbed the other's arm and they walked back inside, his class following.