two

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

"Answer! Please answer, damn it!" Luhan mumbled into his phone as the the standard ringtone sounded from the speaker. The ringtone stopped and a groggy 'hello' was said.

"Minseok! Thank God you answered. I'm outside your flat, let me in." Luhan stated, voice painted with desperation.

"Okay..." Minseok got out of his bed and opened the door to a red and teary eyed boy. He closed the door and was engulfed in a hug by the younger.

"Baby." Minseok whispered, his voice soft and comforting. Luhan fell into a trance by it.

"I ended it." Luhan said, voice muffled through the fabric of the other's shirt.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

"I don't even feel bad."

"Let's get you some fresh air. It will give me a chance to walk Lucy." Xiumin said, separating himself from Luhan and grabbing the retractable leash on the counter.

"But Lucy is a cat."

"An outdoor cat, Luhan. Don't be mean." The elder said and Lu chuckled.

"Do you even know what an outdoor cat means?" Luhan asked with a smile and they exited the apartment. One of Minseok's hands holding the leash and the other holding his lover's.

     After almost four years of Luhan's husband cheating on him, he needed a distraction. A cute and adorable distraction. A distraction that was such a caring dork that he walked his own cat. Kim Minseok was that distraction. No, Sehun and Luhan weren't cheating on eachother, because for there to be cheating, there would have to be a relationship in the first place.

     Luhan's phone sounded once again. The third time during this 'relaxing' walk. Xiumin continued to ignore the ringtone that he knew all too well belonged to Sehun.

"You should answer it." Minseok exclaimed, as they neared the apartment complex.

"No, he's just going to apologize and I know he won't mean it." Luhan brushed his hand through his hair, he needed a shower.

     So, Luhan took his shower. He didn't bring any of his stuff because he didn't want to be reminded of Sehun. He and Minseok had similar taste and Luhan also had a credit card that was linked to Sehun's bank account.

"Ahhhhh, Luhan! Yesss!" Minseok fake moaned into the phone.

"Hello?" Sehun asked.

"Yes! Luhan! Yes!" Minseok continued.

"Hello? Luhan?" Sehun asked once again to be interrupted by more of Xiumin's fake moans. Luhan walked into the room, using a towel to shuffle his hair. He mouthed 'what the ?' and Xiumin mouthed 'join me'. Luhan realized it was Sehun on the phone when another 'Hello? Lu?' was said.

"Minseok-ie, you're such a good boy." Luhan said seductively.

"What the ?" Sehun stated and hung up the phone.

"Okay, now wasn't that fun?" Minseok asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, I guess."