The girl with the rep

Why Can't I?

By the time Hyoyeon and the other girls got to the roof, it looked like Taeyeon had calmed down a little. 

'Hey you stop crying, you're ugly,' Hyo teased gently.

'I know that,' Taeyeon glared at her as she rubbed her nose with a tissue. It was red and looking pretty raw, 'I'm fine now.'

Everyone knew that was a lie. Taeyeon was currently very guilty of hiring our noraebang on her own and belting out sad love songs... 

Hyo felt sorry for her but couldn't really say much. She was still reeling from the break up herself. Baekhyun was Tae's bf since their first year in high school and for them to break up with less than a year to graduation . 

Not just the fact that it meant they (Sooyoung, Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon) couldn't really stay good friends with him anymore - but also his guy friends that they tended to hang around with in a big group.

The reason for the break up? No one seemed to know  and Tae and Baekhyun didn't seem inclined to say anything more about it. They didn't look like they hated each other though... 

'I hate feeling like this,' Tae hiccuped.

Seohyun hugged her while Jessica and Hyoyeon leaned against the railing.

'This is why not dating is easier,' Hyo commented, lacking sensitivity but knowing Taeyeon would take it personally.

'This is why not dating just one person is easier,' Jessica corrected her.

Hyoyeon grinned. Jessica took a very polar approach to dating. She too didn't want the drama so instead she went on light hearted, no string attached dates with guys. Just enough to keep the heart warm, she often said. 

'What I don't understand is why Hyo, you got the reputation of being a player - when Jessica is the one who goes on so many dates,' Sooyoung laughed, bringing it up not for the first time. 

Hyoyeon cringed, 'it's because SHE doesn't make them look like dates.' 

Jessica shrugged, 'besides I can't have more than one reputation. I've already been dubbed the Ice Princess.'

'True, true,' Sooyoung nodded matter-of-factly.

'As if your reputation is any better, brother lover,' Hyo stuck her tongue out. 

Sooyoung was famous for having such a brother complex on her younger brother CHANYEOL. The two were tall, gorgeous and lovely people but most people who were attracted to them need not bother. Sooyoung's first priority always was her brother (and how happy was she a year ago when he finally joined her in high school) and Channie... Well the stories of his crazy noona put most of them off.

'I'm fine with that!' She shrugged, non-apologetically.

'But now it looks like there will be a role reversal,' Hyo pointed out, 'because Taeyeon is newly single her fan boys are rejoicing, and Seohyun and Yonghwa have made it official.' 

Tae looked like she was about to cry again.

'You, can you shut UP?!' Jessica hit her. 

'Ow! Sorry sorry!' Hyo said, trying to dodge her slaps to the arm, running to Taeyeon for cover and putting her in the line of fire. Before long the five girls were laughing and it felt like everything was going to be right in the world. 

But this was just the beginning. 

+++

 

A/N: hi all! Thanks for the subs from new and old Hyohunnies! I missed you all. This is my first time writing a big and potentially long exo-shidae. Hyo-Jessica-Tae-Soo-Seobaby make up one group while Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny and Yoona are in the other (don't worry if you Stan them they won't be bad girls to the end and they have love lines too). 

The focus is Hyo and Exo12 but along the way the boys also develop love lines not necessarily with Hyo (though she'll have something to do with all storylines).