I'd never like you!

You & I | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

When Taehyung had entered the massive house, and when Jungkook had come in sight, he seemed genuinely surprised to see him. 

He quickly walked up to him, like he didn't want anyone to hear their conversation. "What are you doing here?" he asked with his wide round eyes. 

"I - I was in the neighbourhood, and your maid, I believe, invited me in when I said we're classmates," he stuttered, nervous all of the sudden as Jungkook seemed to be a bit rougher than he was at school, but also somehow softer. 

"Get out," he ordered, surprising the angel. 

"Excuse me?" he asked, thinking he heard wrongly as the younger one barely made a sound when speaking. 

"I said get o-" 

"Oh, a guest?" a man suddenly appeared as well. 

Jungkook sighed heavily, but he moved so the man could take a good look on their houseguest and greet him formally. 

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's classmate," Taehyung introduced himself to the man, whom he assumed was his father, Mr Jeon. 

He seemed to have to force out a smile, but he never approached close enough for a handshake and stood in a good distance. "I'm Jungkook's father," he said shortly. 

Before it'd get awkward, another lovely lady with a beautiful tight dress appeared, looking more beautiful than most angel's Taehyung had met. "You're my boy's classmate?" she asked with the biggest smile on her face, "how nice to meet you! I'm Jungkook's mother." 

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs Jeon," Taehyung bowed back, but Mrs Jeon actually approached close enough to give him a firm but friendly handshake. 

"Are you staying for dinner?" she asked, and before Taehyung could accept the offer or not, Jungkook interrupted immediately as he had the chance. 

"Actually, Taehyung here needs to get home immediately," he said, giving him a desperate stare, and the angel had not other choice than to obey. 

"Yeah, he's right," he said with a bow, "I'm sorry, maybe next time though," he smiled and then his classmate followed him to the exit. 

"Next time?" he asked, unamused.

"I was being polite," Taehyung defended himself, "or are you banning me from ever coming here again?" 

Jungkook frowned at him. "Why would you?" he asked. 

Taehyung didn't answer and just said he'd see him tomorrow at school and walked away, knowing well the human watched his back until he had turned the corner out of sight.

For the night, Taehyung sat in a tall tree that was placed outside Jungkook's window, and he could exactly see him sleeping peacefully; he seemed so happy in his dreams that Taehyung almost didn't believe he was an assbutt sometimes. 

And don't call him a creep, because he was just doing his job properly; angels didn't sleep, so what else could he have done anyways? He felt too lazy to walk around, plus he had to be near his human at all times. 

Before Jungkook would wake up, Taehyung made sure to have climbed down the tree so the first thing the human would see wouldn't have been Taehyung sitting in a Spiderman position in a tree right outside his window.   

He made sure to have walked around the corner and wait for Jungkook to walk pass when he'd head for school. When the time came, he pretended to have just come, although the other didn't seemed to have noticed he was behind him. 

"Oh, Jungkookie!" Taehyung yelled after him, pretending to be surprised to see him. "What a coincidence to see you at this exact time." He regretted the moment after he spoke that he probably had overdone it, but Jungkook didn't seem to have reacted to what he had said. 

"What, you camped outside my hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter