Let me learn more about you

You & I | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

Taehyung had to made progress in making Jungkook fancy school more than he did, but he didn't know how. He just tried to catch his attention by talking more, but most of the time the human just ignored him. 

"Jungkook, look," Taehyung whispered excitedly, "I can balance my pencil between my upper lip and nose!" 

Jungkook opened his eyes, but he only glanced over at him for a second and rolling them. "Everyone can do that, idiot," he muttered as he closed his eyes again. 

"Really?" the elder asked. He wouldn't know as he had never held a pencil before his whole life. In Heaven, every angel used their own feather of their wings with ink on the tip when they wrote something down, but they didn't often write something as their memory was good enough to remember mainly everything. Taehyung had only written when he either needed to sign something, or just did it for the fun of it. A few days ago he prepared himself as he wrote to get used to it, but he was still sceptical when he had to use a pencil to write down. He just found it weird and unnecessary. 

"I hate writing," he had muttered to himself, but the boy beside him heard him. 

"Then don't. Nobody forces you," he commented. 

"But the teacher told us to complete these questions," he protested. 

"He told us, but he didn't force us."

Taehyung frowned at him. "Now that's not the right attitude," he said sternly, "you might end up not being able to graduate, and you'd never find a job, and you'll end up living on the streets." 

Jungkook shot up his eyes to glare at the angel with fire in his eyes. "You don't know anything about me, so stop trying to lecture me on how to live my life," he spat at him, already getting angry with him. 

No, please don't be mad with me. "I'm - I'm not lecturing you," he defended himself, "I'm just stating the obvious. And since I don't know you, why don't you let me learn more about you?" It sounded better in his head now that he actually spoke out loud; he just hoped his human wouldn't think of him as a complete nutjob.

"Not interested," he replied rudely back. Taehyung was surprised by how he declined him, and it honestly made him feel upset and sad about it. 

"No need to be so rude," he said back. 

Jungkook almost flinched, but his surprised eyes quickly turned into a glare. "Just stay the hell away from me," he muttered threateningly, and just right after, the bell rang as the class was over. 

The human boy quickly got up from his seat and marched right out of the classroom to get away from the angel as soon as possible. Could this get any worse? Taehyung thought sadly. My human hates me. 

"Hyung," Hoseok called as he catched him still sitting in his seat, "the class is over. Let's head for English together." 

Taehyung sighed as he was upset with himself of how he handed the situation with his human. "I'll be out in a second," he muttered, almost inaudibly. 

He had his face in his hands, almost crying. "I'm so stupid," he muttered to himself. Just as he was on the edge of crying, he suddenly heard a sound by the door, he peaked through his fingers and spotted the one and only Jeon Jungkook, his human, staring at him surprised. "You - you're back?" he stuttered, embarrassed over being caught being so frustrated with himself.

"Why do you look so sad?" he asked, almost sounding like he cared, but Taehyung knew better than that after getting to know his personality. 

"Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter