I'll fight for your approval

You & I | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and his mother hugged for longer than they thought, and soon Mr Jeon came inside the room again, but this time he didn’t look as furious anymore.

“Jungkook,” he spoke up, causing the younger to flinch, “I'm sorry.”

Jungkook stared at him. His father barely looked at him at all, but he did seem really sad, so Jungkook felt as if he didn't have any other choice than to forgive him. He was his father after all, so he just nodded back, but he didn't go up to him.

“So…” he started hesitantly. “Can Taehyung hyung come back up?”

“What?” his father asked, “I don't want you two to be in here alone.”

Jungkook frowned at him. “Dad, I'm soon nineteen years old, and he's twenty. We can manage ourselves. Besides, don't you owe him an apology?”

His face stiffened, and he glanced at his wife for help, but she still stood with her arm wrapped around his shoulder. “He's right darling,” she agreed. “You slapped the boy, which he didn't deserve. You better apologise, man to man.”

He sighed defeated and agreed for the angel to come back inside. Jungkook fetched him from behind the house, beckoning him to follow him, and soon he stood in front of Mr Jeon again. “Look, Taehyung, I’m sorry for slapping and yelling at you. I let anger control me, which I shouldn't let have happened. Please forgive me.”

Taehyung’s smile grew wider. “Don't worry Mr Jeon, I still love Jungkookie, and I'll fight for your approval,” he grinned at him. He turned towards Mrs Jeon - whom had the biggest smile of them all - and grinned sweetly at her. “Seems like I’ve already gotten yours.” He giggled as she nodded and ruffled his hair cutely.

“Okay, boys, it’s getting late. Get ready for bed, and I mean no playtime, nor y time,” she warned teasingly, giving them a wink before she pushed herself and her husband out of the room to leave them alone.

Taehyung finally let out the nervous sigh he had managed to hold in this entire time.

“You okay?” Jungkook asked the angel.

“I was just scared less, but yeah, I’m good,” he replied sarcastically, dropping down on the bed behind him.

Jungkook giggled as he lay down beside him. “You did good,” he grinned, “they just need time to get to know you.”

Taehyung glanced at him. “But how much time do we have? That’s the big question here.”

They both fell silent, not knowing what to say to that. But it was true: Taehyung was right. They didn’t have a lot of time together, and they could impossibly know when they had to slip apart, but it made them treasure every second they had with each other. Jungkook fell asleep in the angel’s arms whom stayed awake the night, protecting the younger with his embrace.

 

It was Saturday, and Taehyung was still with Jungkook all the time to his house. Jungkook’s parents had gotten used to him, and they even expected him all the time as they made dinner enough for everyone, and bought extra sheets for the male so he and the younger one wouldn’t wake up the next morning without the duvet, freezing because the other stole it.

But this weekend, Jungkook wanted to do something memorable, and so he asked Taehyung out on a date. Of course he accepted, but he didn’t tell him what they were doing, and that it was a surprise. He asked for his mother’s advice, whom gave him lots of good ideas, and so he found the perfect date for the two males.

“Come on, can’t you just tell me?” the elder whined as he was blindfolded on their way as Mr Jeon drove them to the special place Jungkook had set up.

“I want it to be a surprise,” the younger whispered in his ear. And just a few minutes lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter