Would you want to be seatmates?

You & I | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Taehyung could manage to chat more with his human, the bell had rung, which he could never get used to and jumped like he flew up with his wings, but he followed his classmates to the lockers. 

Hoseok's was apparently on the other side, whilst Jungkook had his pretty close to Taehyung's - enough for them to have a chat without the other male. 

"We met here before class," Taehyung said randomly, only realising afterwards it was quite weird to suddenly said, and he knew well why he received a frown back from the other. 

"Yeah, you nearly passed out for some reason," the other rolled his eyes, "I thought I almost had to get you to the infirmary." 

"You'd get me there if I had to?" 

Jungkook seemed to be caught off guard, then clearing his throat, looking a bit flustrated, "not that I'd want to," he quickly added. 

Taehyung grinned at what he saw. "You'd care to get me help," he giggled happily, "I'm glad!" He had unexpectedly thrown himself over Jungkook in a hug, whilst the other tried to shake him off, but Taehyung clung on like a koala. "I'm so glad." He was mostly talking to himself: he actually had hope into making his mission successful, and he was already making progress. 

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it again as he remained silent, although the angel didn't seemed to have noticed. 

"Hey, would you want to be seatmates?" he asked excitedly. 

Jungkook stared at him, not sure if he should've taken him serious or not. "Oh, you're actually serious?" he asked surprised. 

"Yeah? Of course!" Taehyung grinned. 

"I already have a seatmate, and so do you," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Taehyung just scuffed at him. "I'll exchange seat with your current seatmate then," he suggested. 

Jungkook still wasn't sure if he was serious, and even if he was, why would he want that? They just met, and he didn't consider him a friend or anything other than a new classmate. Now they had to sit beside each other as well so he had more reasons to bug him? No thanks.

Hoseok had come back with his Math book, and so had the two others brought as well, and entered the same classroom as earlier, only with a different teacher. 

Taehyung had unknowingly followed Jungkook back to the classroom, and only when he turned around to sit down he noticed the transfer was right behind him, giving a small surprise. 

"What are you doing?" he growled, "you sit with Hoseok, idiot." 

Taehyung nodded sadly, and then he turned around and walked up to the same seat he had earlier, beside Hoseok. 

"Were you in your own little world, or what?" he giggled at his friend. 

"Who's Jungkook's seatmate?" he asked, not paying attention to what he said before him. 

"Uhm, I - I don't know," he stuttered, seeming all embarrassed all of the sudden. 

"What?" Taehyung frowned, "of course you know. You've been in the same class for three years. Who is it?" he asked again. 

"Alright, alright," he gave in, then he leaned closer to Taehyung so no one could eavesdrop them, "it's Min Yoongi." 

"That's it?" he asked, "can't you say something more? I wouldn't know a name." Taehyung lied, again. He did in fact know that name. He had heard it from a fellow ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter