the afterparty

i have questions

     I woke up on Joongi's mom's bed and Haneul was gone. I searched the blankets for phone and saw that it was already 1:00 AM. The music is still on, the people outside are probably still partying. 

     I went downstairs and saw Jiyong on the couch kissing a girl. He made his way to me when he noticed me staring at him.

     "What do you want?" I shouted so he could hear me. The music is louder this time.

     "I'm hungry!" He shouted back and then he held my wrist. We ran outside the house to go to his car when Seohyun saw us. She's with Haneul.

     "Hey, leaving already?" She asked, pushing her bottom lip. She's sober.

     "We're hungry." I replied. Haneul was looking at me intently but his hands are wrapped around Seohyun.

     "We'll go with you, guys!" Seohyun shouted cheerfully.

 

     We went to a diner and we ordered pizza and soda. There was a jukebox playing an old music.

     "This feels like a double date." Seohyun took her first bite on her pizza.

     I didn't respond. I feel guilty and nervous. What if Jiyong accidentally say anything about me and Haneul? He drank alcohol but he's not drunk. But still...

 

     We spent the night talking about random things. Thank God Jiyong didn't slip his tongue and I tried my best not to sound awkward. After we eat, we decided to go to karaoke. It's been a long time since we go to one. Jiyong left his car parked on the diner because we decided to walk. The night is still young they said.

     We were walking down the street and my arms were touching Haneul's arms. I felt secured and not awkward at all even if we're with Seohyun. 

     After twenty minutes, we found a karaoke bar and luckily, there were a few guests. We went inside the room and ordered beer and chicken. Seohyun chose a song and it was Style by Taylor Swift. I was munching on my chicken when Haneul started speaking. 

     "So how did you meet Jieun?" He asked as he sipped his beer. I looked at him and made a questioning look. 

     Before answering, Jiyong wrapped his arms around me with his hand on my shoulder. "She's a very interesting lady and we're taking it to the next level. Right, babe?" and the he smirked. Evil a*shole.

      I removed his hand from me and smiled, "He's crazy. Don't mind him."

      "To the next level, huh?" Haneul scoffed and I can feel the tension between them. Jiyong was so satisfied after seeing his reaction and Haneul was looking a bit pissed. I stood up and sang along with Seohyun. This is so awkward and what the heck was that, Kwon Jiyong? Are you trying to humiliate me in front of Haneul? Ugh!

     We spent the night singing and drinking. Seohyun was wasted and Haneul decided to take her home. I agreed. Afterall, Seohyun's my best friend. Jiyong was pretty much wasted too. I didn't drink much because I don't want to be kissed by this animal. Jiyong was sitting on the couch in a slouched position and he's too drunk to stand. I was about to exit the room when a magical treasure appeared. His phone fell on the floor. I abruptly tried to unlock his phone but none of the passwords are correct. And I wasn't able to unlock it after countless times of attempt. I was about to put it back on his pocket when he held my hands. His hands were so cold.

     "Stay with me." He said but it was almost like a whisper. His voice was raw and it sounds so seductive. He looked at me with glassy bloodshot eyes and he leaned his elbow on the couch and then he kissed me. HE FREAKING KISSED ME AGAIN. I can't feel my face. He looks so handsome and manly when he's drunk. Oh my lord his lips were so soft I could kiss it all day. After the kiss, he rested his head on shoulders. I didn't know he is a lightdrinker good kisser.

 


sorry for short update

will update the next chapter tomorrow

ily all <3