Chapter 3

Criminal Minds

Jin was walking down the hospital corridor to his next patient's room when one of his nurses grabbed his left arm and pulled him into the staff room which was empty at this time in the morning. Jin looked at the woman and instantly recognised her to be Jihyo, the mafia boss of Twice.

"You know pulling me into an empty room gives the wrong impression, if you had a thick piece of meat between your legs I might not mind as much" Jin sassed.

"I want an answer, why did you kill that man then dump him on our territory has your gang forgotten the agreement between us" Jihyo snapped.

"How is, your gang hired him to sell us out so you can take over our land for an answer" Jin answered, Jihyo let go of Jin's arm and took a step back her face was showing obvious signs of confusion.

"What? Do you think we would do something like that after you saved Mina and Momo's lives?" Jihyo said.

"No, but we needed to attract your attention somehow and since we cannot just send you a message it was the easiest way and it obviously worked" Jin answered before reaching into his doctor's coat pocket and pulling out a burner phone then handing it to Jihyo.

"It is untraceable, the only number saved is to another burner phone with Joonie" Jin added, Jihyo nodded before turning around and headed towards the door.

"Keep us in the loop" Jihyo said.

"Likewise," Jin shouted after her, Jin then walked out the staff room to carry on with his rounds but was yet again interrupted by his work phone.

"This day is never ending" Jin muttered to himself before answering his phone.

"Dr Kim"

"Dr Kim, sorry to disturb you but there is a detective here asking to see you, he is refusing to say what it is about but apparently it is important" the snotty receptionist said over the phone which caused Jin to let out a sigh.

"I will be right down" Jin answered and turned to head towards the lift at the end of the corridor, he pressed the ground floor button then waited for the lift to go downwards.


Detective Haruka Shimizu was currently waiting for Doctor Kim to come down from the floor she was currently working on, the lift door chimed before opening and out stepped a male dressed in a doctor's uniform. It was not until the detective lay eyes on the male did he realise his mistake. Dr Kim was not a female doctor but a male one.

"Dr Kim" the detective spoke which caught the attention of the doctor.

"Yes, you must be the detective who wanted to speak with me" the doctor said.

"Yes, this might be a long conversation but I need to speak with you about your boyfriend Kim Namjoon, CEO of Kim industries" the detective said.

"Joonie?" Doctor Kim said a little confused.

"If there anywhere we could talk in private" the detective asked.

"I have my lunch at half twelve, there is a canteen on this floor, I will meet you then" Jin suggested.

"Of course," the detective answered, Jin gave the detective a nod before turning around and headed back to the lift, the detective watched the doctor leave silently pitying the news he was going to give the attractive man about his lover. The detective could not help but feel a little jealous of who this gorgeous man spent his time with instead of with someone who meant well to the man. The detective ruled the Kim Namjoon must be using this man for his deeds and he Detective Haruka Shimizu would free Doctor Kim from this evil man.


Unaware to the detective once the doctor had stepped inside the lift, the burner phone he used to contact the members of his and Joonie's gang was in his hand. He scrolled down to Namjoon's number before pressing call, his boyfriend picked up on the second ring.

"Let me guess you are caffeine deprived and need me to grab you a pick me up" Namjoon said.

"Yes, but that is not the reason I called" Jin replied.

"Hum, what is wrong princess?" Namjoon asked.

"A detective has turned up at the hospital asking for me personally, Joonie they said that they need to talk about you, have you done anything in the past which might compromise you now" Jin informed his lover.

"I do not think so but I will look into it, what else did the detective say?" Namjoon questioned.

"I am not sure, I am going to properly talk to him during lunch today, I will tell you when I get home tonight" Jin answered.

"Or how about I bring your favourite coffee so you do not have to drink that canteens excuse for a coffee whilst you are talking" Namjoon offered.

"Okay, I have to get back to work, I love you Joonie" Jin said.

"I love you too Princess" Namjoon answered before hanging up. Namjoon put his phone back into his pocket before turning back to what he was previously doing, unaware to his princess Namjoon were standing in one of Seoul's famous engagement rings shops where he was currently picking out the perfect ring for his princess. It had a large pink diamond in the centre of the ring and on both sides, were four smaller pink diamonds running down the side.

Namjoon gave the female shop assistant his best smile showing off his dimples before pointing at the ring he had chosen for his princess. Namjoon paid for the ring and took his leave to plan the rest of the evening. Everything would be perfect for his princess.


Jin stepped off at his floor and nearly ran into Jihyo, he grabbed her arm to make it looks like he was steadying her to anyone near them before he leant in and whispered into her ear about the detective snooping around the hospital then walked off to see the patient he had been unwilling distracted from seeing by three different people. Lunch was defiantly going to be interesting today.

 

Notes:

Jin's engagement ring - http://res.jeulia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/600x600/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/r/rrg1118-52_1__1.jpg