Chapter 17

Criminal Minds

The long white carpet led to the altar on each side there were petals scattered along the sides, rows of chairs had been set out. Slowly all the guests were trickling in and taking their seats, at the end of the rows on the aisle side there were bouquets of multiple different coloured and types of flowers. The altar was made from tree branches woven together with white and pink roses growing through, underneath the wooden arch there was a small table with the wedding rings were placed on a red embroidered cushion.

Taehyung stood at the altar with Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi whilst they wait for Jin, Jungkook and Jimin to arrive with Jungkook's parents, he turned to face Yoongi, he had a question burning in his mind that he had to ask.

"So Yoongi, when are you going to propose to Jimin" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin and I are already married" Yoongi replied.

"What?" Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung said simultaneously.

"But why wasn't I invited, Jiminie is my best friend" Taehyung said sulking.

"It was not something we could have asked you to come to, remember when we all went to America and on the day before we came home, we all decided to go to Las Vegas, well long story short, Jimin and I got really drunk and married one another, since we had only been going out for a couple of days we decided to keep things quiet until we were sure that we wanted to continue with our relationship" Yoongi explained.

"Wait so you guys have been married throughout your whole relationship" Hoseok said.

"Basically yes" Yoongi replied as the bridal march started to play, Taehyung turned his attention away from his friends to his fiancé who was walking down the aisle with each of his arms linked with his parents. Taehyung broke out into a smile as his gorgeous fiancé made his way towards him, Jungkook placed a kiss on his parents' cheeks before taking his place at his fiancé's side, their fingers were entangled with each other.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the vicar spoke, the room stayed silent with the exception of Jin who was slightly sobbing at the sight of his baby brother getting married before him.

"Jungkook do you take Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Taehyung do you take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband" the vicar said.

"I do"

"Now it is the exchanging of vows and rings" the vicar spoke as Jimin stepped forward allowing Taehyung and Jungkook to take the other soon-to-be-husband's ring.

"Taehyung, you may go first" The vicar said.

"You are the kindest, most, sincere, loveliest man I know, and I am lucky to hold your hand, be in your arms and in your heart. If you will have me, I will make my arms your shelter, and my heart our home. I promise to be there for you, in those cold winter mornings, to warm you, on soft springs to watch our love grow, in our summers to play in the light of the sun, and in our autumn to kiss your fingers and say, it has all been worth it - every moment of our love" Taehyung vowed before sliding the ring onto Jungkook's ring finger.

"Jungkook your vows please" the vicar said.

"As we join our lives together let us vow to live in truth, to always communicate fully, to hold each other against the wind, to feel our hearts joined as one. I promise to challenge you to be everything I know you can be, to never be trapped in despair, to always see in yourself what I see in you, an amazing man, my husband, for whom I will always feel the greatest pride and admiration. To you I give myself and everything I will ever be" Jungkook said to Taehyung before sliding the ring onto his lover's finger. 

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the vicar said as Taehyung pulled Jungkook close and pressed a passionate kiss on his husband's lips. 


The hall that Taehyung and Jungkook had chosen to hold their wedding reception was massive. At the front was a long table for the married couple and their family to sit at whilst on each side were tables with white cloths covering them and chairs, each seat had a decorated name tag. From the ceiling, five large chandeliers hung. In the centre of the room was a large floor for dancing later on. Everyone sat in their seats as the food was being served, Jungkook had his parents next to him whilst Taehyung had his brother and soon-to-be brother-in-law Namjoon beside him.

The reception was finally getting underway now the food had been eaten, the couples were dancing together slowly as Jungkook and Taehyung had their first dance as a married couple. Yoongi and Jimin were beside them in their own little world, Hoseok was over in the corner showing off his incredible dancing skills even if his moves did not fit the music he still kept his audience entertained whilst Namjoon and Jin were quietly giggling at their dancing skills or the lack of it.

But the calm and peaceful atmosphere was soon broken when the reception room doors were thrown opened and in ran Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung, all three had panicked expressions on their faces. Namjoon reached for his hidden gun, he was on guard just in case Big Bang attacked.

"Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung, what is it?" Jimin asked as the three women approached them.

"We are extremely sorry for interrupting your wedding reception but we would not have come if it was not important" Sana spoke quickly.

"Woah, slow down, take a deep breath then talk" Jin said trying to calm the girl down.

"Like Sana said, we are extremely sorry for disturbing you" Momo said.

"What has happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Jihyo... she had been kidnapped" Chaeyoung said.