Chapter 15

Criminal Minds

Jimin and Yoongi walked hand in hand, they were on the outskirts of Bangtan territory. It was peaceful, hardly anyone was around.

"Yoongi-hyung" Jimin suddenly said.

"Yes Chimmy" Yoongi replied looking over to his boyfriend.

"I was wondering with everything that has been happening are we going to tell them, you know about what happened" Jimin asked.

"What, are you talking about the thing that happened at the start of our relationship" Yoongi said.

"Yes, if you are not prepared to tell them then we do not have to, but I know sooner or later TaeTae is going to ask" Jimin replied.

"We can tell them but not right now after Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding" Yoongi answered.

"Okay, I love you" Jimin said wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck then he pressed a kiss against Yoongi's lips. The kiss was sweet, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist pulling the younger boy closer.

"I love you too" Yoongi mumbled against Jimin's lips before suddenly pulling away.

"What is wrong?" Jimin asked his boyfriend.

"I need the toilet" Yoongi answered before making a dash to the nearest shop which had toilet facilities. Jimin giggled at his boyfriend before pulling out his phone and started playing a game that he had recently become addicted to.

"Hi, my name is Taeyang, what is your cutie" a man said from behind Jimin.


Yoongi came out the bathroom and walked over to the shop where he saw Jimin but when he was close enough he saw his Chim being harassed by another man. Anger shot through his veins as Yoongi nearly ran over towards Jimin and pulled him away from the other man and stood in front of Jimin to protect him.

"Leave my boyfriend alone" Yoongi said glaring at the other man.

"Aww I was only playing with him, no need to get your knickers in a twist" the man replied, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Jimin we are leaving" Yoongi snapped before grabbing his boyfriend's hand then pulled him far away from the man.

"Yoongi, I am alright" Jimin said when Yoongi finally stopped moving and began checking Jimin over for injuries.

"Something must be going on, first Taehyung now you, could this be the gang coming after what they might deem the weakest members" Yoongi said wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and pulling his boyfriend against his chest.

"We better head back to headquarters and tell Namjoon, there must be a connection between the man who confronted Jungkook yesterday and the man who harassed me today" Jimin replied before entangling his fingers with Yoongi's and started walking in the direction of Bangtan Headquarters. 


"Excuse me, I am looking for... woah you are beautiful" a man said as he approached Jin. Jin looked up from the paperwork he was signing for another co-worker.

"I'm engaged" Jin replied.

"Yeah right, you are not wearing an engagement ring, the name is T.O.P because I could definitely top you beautiful" the man is now known as T.O.P said.

"This is a hospital, regulations say that I cannot wear any type of jewellery unless it is a plain silver and gold ring which I will not have until I am married plus how do you know that I am the one who was proposed to and not the one who proposed?" Jin questioned.

"The hickeys on your neck give it away" T.O.P answered.

"Then why talk to me when you know I am taken?" Jin asked.

"Because I think we would work miracles together" T.O.P replied winking at Jin.

"Listen, sweetie, I am not interested in anything you are offering, I am perfectly happy with my fiancé and I will always be, so get lost before I call security" Jin said glaring at the man in front of him.

Jin watched as the man walked away with a suspicious smirk present on his face just like Jungkook had said yesterday, it seems like he had gotten what he wanted even though he had received nothing from Jin. Once the man was out of sight Jin walked into his office and pulled out his burner phone from his doctor's coat pocket, he then pulled open his contact list and scrolled down to his fiancé's number.

Namjoon picked up instantly, he always did when Jin called.

"Hey princess" Namjoon said.

"Hey Joonie, something is happening, just like Jungkook yesterday, I was approached by a man who called himself T.O.P, he tried flirting with me but I shut down the conversation before he could make it go anywhere but when he left he had the same look that Jungkook had said about, he looked like he got what he wanted when he actually received nothing" Jin explained.

"You as well" Namjoon said.

"Why, who else has been approached?" Jin asked his fiancé.

"Jimin earlier today when he was out with Yoongi, the man called himself Taeyang" Namjoon replied.

"There has to be a connection between all these three men, it cannot be a coincidence, another thing that was strange is that something at the back of my mind is telling me that I know these names but I cannot think about who they could be for the life of me" Jin told Namjoon.

"Maybe you have come across those names when you were working as an assassin" Namjoon suggested.

"Possibly" Jin replied.

"Come home princess, it is the end of your shift now and we can warn Twice then probably sit down and try to list all the possible reasons to why you might know those names" Namjoon said.

"Okay baby, I will see you in about 10 minutes, I love you" Jin spoke.

"I love you too princess" Namjoon answered before hanging up. Jin slipped his phone back into his pocket then started to collect his belongings as quickly as he could, the faster he could leave the quicker he would be back in his fiancé's arms. 


Namjoon walked to his room with his fiancé beside him. Neither spoke with one another, they did not need words to understand what the other was feeling and thinking.

Namjoon pushed the door open and walked straight towards his desk where the burner phone was. He grabbed it and instantly pulled up the contacts list which contained only one number. Namjoon clicked on it then placed the phone to his ear before wrapping his arm around Jin's waist then pulled him close.

"Jihyo it is Namjoon, we have a situation. My inner circle will meet yours at the warehouse from last time, I will see you within the hour" Namjoon said to the leader of twice when she picked up.