Chapter 1

Criminal Minds

Namjoon ran his hand through his lover's hair as the man slept peacefully beside him, Namjoon leant down and started to press his lips against the bruises which were running down the man's neck. Jin let out a small moan and slowly opened his eyes to look up at his lover, Namjoon gave his lover a large smile which showed off his dimples. 

Jin reached his arms up and wrapped them around his lover's neck and pulled him down to press their lips together. The couple were interrupted by Jin's phone screeching, they both shot death glares at the offending object before Jin reached over and grabbed it. It was the hospital. Jin gave his lover a sympathetic look and answered his phone. 

"Dr Kim," Jin said then listened to the person on the other side of the phone, he let out a small sigh which informed his lover that the hospital has called him in. 

"I will be right there," Jin said before hanging up he then turned to face his boyfriend "there has been a major accident they are calling everyone in". Jin pushed himself out of the warmth of his bed and moved towards their wardrobe which held his work uniform. Jin stripped out of his boxers and Namjoon's top which he had slept in allowing the other man full view of his masterpiece that he left on his lover the previous night. 

Namjoon let out a wolf-whistle which caused Jin to roll his eyes as he put on his uniform, Jin quickly brushed his hair and cleaned his teeth before moving back over to his boyfriend who was still lying in bed. Jin pressed their lips together in a short peck before putting his long pink hoodie on which Namjoon had bought for his birthday last year. Lastly, Jin picked up his mask which hides his face from the lower level members who had not earned either Jin or Namjoon's trust yet. 

"See ya later Princess," Namjoon said as Jin moved towards the door. 

"Later boss," Jin said winking before putting his mask over his face and left the room. The walk through the main base did not take long as no one important was around to prevent Jin from getting out of the building on time, Jin climbed into his car before setting off towards his workplace.


 

Namjoon watched as the door closed before pushing himself out of bed and getting dressed after all he had an important meeting to attend, once Namjoon was fully dressed in one of his favourite suit he too grabbed his mask and left his bedroom to meet his inner circle which only consisted of 5 other people excluding himself and Jin.

"Hey boss, Jin was correct about the traitor" this was the first thing he heard as he entered there secure meeting room, the man who spoke was one of his best hackers besides his lover, Kim Taehyung.

"Who is the traitor?" Namjoon questioned as he sat down in his chair.

"He is only a low-level member, a guy called Sungjin Han, he has been trading location of the bases he is aware of to the rival gangs" Taehyung answered.

"Course of action," Namjoon said looked over at the other in the room before noticing that they were currently two members short.

"Kookie and Hobi are currently tracking the man down, we told them to bring him to the warehouse or do you have something else in mind," Yoongi said looking over at his boss.

"No, carry on with this plan, interrogate him for the information that he has leaked then kill him and dump his body on the rival territory" Namjoon spoke before heading to the exit, a chime of 'yes sir' followed after him.


 

Namjoon walked straight towards the elevator and took it down to the underground garage which held his and the inner circle cars, he quickly climbed into one and deposited his mask in the glove box before taking off in the direction of the coffee shop knowing full well his lover would have forgotten to get himself something whilst he was on his way to work. Even though Jin works beside him with running Bangtan Boys he still wanted to keep his original job working at the hospital.

Namjoon quickly got his and his lover's favourite cappuccino and some cake before driving towards the hospital. He left his drink in the car before climbing out and headed to the reception of the hospital where a young woman in her twenties sat, she had long brown hair, it was someone that Namjoon did not recognise so it must have been the new receptionist that Jin had a full on rant about last week.

"Can I help you?" The woman questioned a slight purr was in her voice as she stared at Namjoon, a shiver of disgust went through his spine clearly understanding why his lover had despised the new woman.

"Yes, I am here to see Doctor Seokjin Kim," Namjoon said attempting to ignore the woman flirty behaviour.

"Of course just one moment, please" the woman face dropped as she picked the phone and then dialled the number for the ward which Jin was currently working on.

"He will be right down" the woman informed him.

"Look who it is Jin's Namjoon," another voice said, Namjoon turned around to see one of the nurses that Jin worked with.

"Hey, long time no see, Seohyeon" Namjoon answered giving her a smile, Seohyeon glance down and saw the coffee and bag in his hand. 

"Jin's pick me up he forgot" Seohyeon said.

"How did you guess?" Namjoon joked. The elevators doors ding and opened to reveal a tired Jin he looked over at Namjoon before his eyes trailed down to the coffee.

"You are a god sent," Jin said whilst walking over to his lover, throwing his arms around Namjoon's neck and pressed their lips together. Namjoon let out a chuckle against his lover's lips before pulling away from Jin and handed his caffeine deprived lover, his coffee.

"N'aww you too are just cute" Seohyeon cooed before adding "I wish my man would do that for me". Jin went scarlet red and pulled his lover away from his co-worker to prevent anymore embarrassment.

"I am guessing this is not the only reason that you are here" Jin said once they were out of earshot of the other two.

"You were correct, there was a traitor, Kookie and Hobi are currently pursuing him" Namjoon informed his lover.

"Okay, are you planning on finding out the information he has leaked" Jin asked and just received a nod from his lover. Jin quickly finished his coffee and took the bag from Namjoon's hand.

"I better get back to work, I will see you later" Jin said before pressing another quick kiss on Namjoon's lips.

"Love you Joonie," Jin said.

"Love you too princess" Namjoon replied before his lover headed back towards the lift. Namjoon quickly gave Seohyeon a goodbye then headed towards his car, once he sat down he felt his phone buzz.

Got him Boss taking him to the warehouse ~ Hobi

Namjoon started his car and pulled out of the car park, the only thing running through his mind was how to make the traitor talk before his ultimate demise by Namjoon's hands.