Chapter 10

Criminal Minds

The detective trudged into the precinct with his case file in his hand, the captain had ordered him to come in but to the reason why the detective was still unsure about. He knocked on Captain Lee's office door and waited to be called in, he could feel the eyes of the other detectives on him.

"Come in" Captain Lee bellowed, the detective took a deep breath before he pushed the door opened and stepped inside. Captain Lee looked up from his paperwork then motioned for the detective to sit in the chair in front of his desk, Haruka clutched the file even tighter as he sat down.

"Haruka, you have never been a problem before but recently your actions have been questionable. You must understand the embarrassment you would but this agency through if anyone found out you had been harassing CEO Kim Namjoon's fiancé Seokjin. I normally would let you do everything you need so you are able to solve a case but I cannot let this continue, Mr Kim and his fiancé are two well-respected people and if Mr Kim decided to make this public this could mean the end of this whole precinct but Mr Kim is a reasonable man, and I know he would never do that, so we came to the agreement that I will stop any cases you are working on and I will suspend you for the next month with minimal pay" Captain Lee explain.

"Sir, you cannot do this, the case I am working on is extremely important, you cannot stop me when I am so close to putting a dangerous criminal behind bars" Detective Shimizu complained.

"Damn it detective, why can you not just drop it, I know Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin personally and I can tell you that Namjoon is not a criminal, you are just jealous that Seokjin is in love with Namjoon and not you, now if you do not drop this then I will have you done for unlawful harassment which means you would lose your badge, now give me the file and leave, I only want to see you in a months' time with a different attitude" Captain Lee ordered before snatching the file from the detective's hand.

Haruka went to complain once more but soon closed his mouth when he received an angered look, he stood up then bowed at the captain before turning and leaving the room, he quickly turned back to see the captain shred the file. 


Yoongi unpicked the lock and pushed open the door to the detective's house before stepping inside with Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung in-toe. The house was quite messy with dirty and clean clothes littering the floor, the group stepped over all the clothes trying to avoid disturbing anything which would make the detective suspicious when he came home.

The group made their way towards the detective's office which still had pieces of evidence tact to the walls.

"I thought Captain Lee said he shredded the case file" Jin said turning to his fiancé.

"Obviously the detective was a little paranoid and created a second one" Namjoon answered as he stepped toward the desk where the photos of Jin were. Taehyung sat down at the detective's laptop and put his memory stick containing an algorithm which would be able to hack into anything before handing the disturbing photoshopped pictures of Jin to his brother and boss.

"This is very disturbing" Jin said dropping the photo frames on their front covering the photos before stepping into his fiancé's arms.

"I'm afraid it gets worse" Taehyung said making Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin turn to face him. On the computer was loads of photoshopped photos containing Jin and the detective, Jin felt sick just by looking at the photographs.

"I want this bastard dead" Jin said to his fiancé before adding "I want to personally kill this bastard".

"You will princess, don't worry, I will not let this bastard live any longer" Namjoon agreed then pressed a kiss to Jin's forehead.

"Delete all those pictures and get rid of all this evidence" Namjoon ordered just as the front door opened. The detective was home. Namjoon gestured for the others to hide whilst he and Jin planned to confront the detective.


The detective walked down the hallway to his office, he was fuming that Kim Namjoon had his boss in his clutches but he would prove to everyone who Kim Namjoon really was and then everyone would be glad that he never dropped the case even if he did lose his badge. The detective opened the door to his office and immediately stopped at the sight of Namjoon and Jin standing in the centre of the room, Namjoon had his arms wrapped around Jin's waist whilst his head rested on top of Jin's.

"Good afternoon detective, I hear you have been talking about me behind my back and harassing my poor Jinnie, now why would you be doing that" Namjoon said coldly. Kim Namjoon was no longer here, instead, it was RM.

"So, the leader of Bangtan finally reveals himself" the detective spoke.

"Must be your lucky day, though I would not personally say that it was, I want to talk to you but first might I say how disturbing you are, to have photoshopped yourself into photos with my fiancé in them?" Namjoon said.

"Your fiancé, you are undeserving of him" the detective snapped at Namjoon.

"You may be right there but still I am the one who is marrying him" Namjoon said tightening his grip on Jin before he added "this body, it belongs to me and when I put that ring on his finger then he will legally be mine and no one else, especially not yours but then again you will not live to see that day".

"This is the true personality of your fiancé, he is not the man who would have brought you coffee, he is this, the murderer" the detective shouted as he grabbed Jin by his arm yanking him away from Namjoon, so he could protect him.

"I know" Jin said. The detective turned around to face Jin, shock was written on the detective's face.

"What?" the detective said.

"I know, what can I say, bad boys always attracted me and well Joonie is the baddest of them all" Jin answered a smirk was present on his face.

"You knew" the detective muttered.

"From day one, from all the kisses we shared, to the mind-blowing we had, to the engagement, I knew all along, you have been the closest to finding out about Namjoon but your feelings for me made it easier to deceive you, you were so desperate to convince me that you never truly looked at the evidence so you could not deem it as criminating enough to put Joonie behind bars, yet it was" Jin explained.

Yoongi quickly darted out from his hiding place and grabbed Jin's medical bag which he had brought just in case an event like this arose. He grabbed one of the sedative's then he stabbed it into the detective's neck and administered the sedative into the detective's blood stream.

The detective crumpled to the floor unconscious, Taehyung moved out of his hiding place before collecting his things and took a hold of the detective's feet whilst Yoongi grabbed his shoulders. It was time to get real answers from the detective.