Chapter 13

Criminal Minds

~Three days later~

"The call came in at 10 am, Detective Haruka Shimizu's cleaner, one Mrs Park Hayun was attending to her normal duties when she noticed the door to Detective's Shimizu's office had been left open. Detective Shimizu had told Mrs Park to never go into his office so she tried to ignore it but she started to worry because Detective Shimizu has never left the door open before, that was when she discovered the body" one of the detective's said to his boss, Captain Lee.

"Cause of Death?" Captain Lee asked.

"Gunshot wound to the head, it looks like he took his own life" the detective answered.

"Are you sure, one of Detective Shimizu's enemies could have taken him out" Captain Lee said.

"Positive sir, he had gun residue on his hands which is consistent with him firing it himself, we are sending his blood off to the labs to test for drugs but no one saw anyone suspicious snooping around his house, he was holding a photograph of Kim Seokjin where he had photoshopped himself into it, as you know he had been obsessing over Seokjin for a while, I truly believe that he took his own life" the detective replied.

"Yes, I guess you are right, Shimizu instantly changed when he fell in love with Jin, he must have taken his own life when he was suspended and with Seokjin's engagement to Namjoon must have broken his heart so much that he saw no other option other than to end all his pain and suffering, he was such a strong willed man and yet he turned into this just because he could not be with the man he was in love with, take his body to the morgue, there will be no need for an autopsy" Captain Lee said.

"What about the suicide note, want me to print it off" the detective asked.

"Yes and send a copy to my phone please" Captain Lee said before leaving the crime scene. He climbed into his car and drove from the late Shimizu's house, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin deserved to know that Detective Haruka Shimizu would not be bothering them anymore.


Namjoon pushed his fiancé against his desk before attaching his lips to Jin's neck and started to on the skin until a mark appeared, Namjoon repeated this action until the whole of Jin's neck was littered in hickeys. Jin let out a small moan as Namjoon pulled away from his neck and connected their lips together.

Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck as his fiancé's hand slipped underneath his t-shirt before pulling the fabric off Jin's body and dumping it onto the floor. Jin connected their lips once more as he ed his fiancé's shirt and dropping it on the floor along with his.

Jin reached for his fiancé's trousers button when there was a knock on the door, the couple shot death stares at the door in the hope the person would magically go away but unfortunately, there was another knock. Namjoon pulled away from his fiancé and grabbed his shirt from the ground then put it on before he grabbed Jin's. Jin pouted at the thought of stopping but reluctantly when he heard another knock put his t-shirt on.

"Come on in" Namjoon said as he sat down of his office chair with Jin at his side, the door opened and in walked Captain Lee. Both Jin and Namjoon shared a look with each other before turning to face the captain.

"Captain Lee, what a surprise is there anything you wanted?" Jin asked the man.

"I wanted to tell you personally that Detective Haruka Shimizu will not be bothering you anymore, today we found him dead in his home, it seems that he died three days ago" Captain Lee told them.

"How did he die?" Namjoon questioned.

"I am not at liberty to say until I get some results back, hopefully not to long now" Namjoon opened his mouth to reply when a phone started ringing, it was Captain Lee's phone.

"Excuse me for a second please" Captain Lee excused himself before pulling his phone from his pocket and answering the call.

"Captain Lee, speaking" He said.

"Are you sure?" Lee asked.

"Okay thank you for informing me" Lee replied before hanging up.

"The results?" Namjoon asked.

"Correct, it has been confirmed that Detective Shimizu took his own life, there were no traces that there were any drugs in his system that would allow someone else to kill him" Captain Lee explained.

"Do you know why he would do that?" Jin said pretending to be concerned.

"He left a suicide note which states his reasoning" Captain Lee answered before handing over his phone for the couple to read the suicide note.

I am not longed for this world for much longer, as I sit here writing this suicide note as you deem, my time is running out. I set out to take down the leader of Bangtan Kim Namjoon, yet no one believed me, it was where I met the love of my life Kim Seokjin, a man who I cannot save from the clutches of Bangtan.

I have been broken multiple times throughout my lifetime and have been able to heal but unfortunately, I will never heal from this type of broken heart. I desire the one thing that I cannot have, it is why I made the photographs, so I would be able to pretend that I was the one he was in love with.

My life is falling apart around me and I know that I will never be able to regain what I have lost even if I tried, this is where my story ends and those who might miss me do not worry. I accept this and I hope you can too.

Seokjin if you ever read this then please get away from Namjoon and find someone who is worthy of you and remember that I will always love you.

Detective Haruka Shimizu

"What photographs was he talking about?" Jin asked pretending to be confused.

"He photoshopped himself into photographs with you in them" Captain Lee replied.

"Thank you for letting us know" Namjoon said to Captain Lee as he wrapped an arm around his fiancé's waist.

"You are welcome, I must be leaving we have many cases to be working on" Captain Lee replied before walking towards the door.

"Goodbye Captain Lee" Jin said as the man left his fiancé's office. Once Namjoon believed that Captain Lee was gone, he pushed Jin against his desk once more before he started to remove his and Jin's clothes.

"Now, where were we?" Namjoon said pushing Jin's back on his desk and spreading this fiancé's long legs apart.


The leader watched as his inner circle approached him.

"Are you prepared?" he asked.

"Yes, everything is ready" one of the members of his inner circle replied.

"Good, we will start tomorrow" the leader stated.