Chapter 2

Criminal Minds

Namjoon pulled up outside the warehouse and climbed out of his car before grabbing his mask from the glove box and putting it on then he headed towards the entrance. His inner cycle was waiting for him with a man in his earlier thirties tied to a chair in the centre of the room.

"Boss" Jungkook greeted him.

"You must be Sungjin Han, I wish we were meeting under different circumstances so to make this easier why don't you tell me and my lovely companions who you were communicating with and what information you gave away and I might be lenient with you" Namjoon said looking down at the man before ripping the duct tape away which was covering his mouth.

"I will not tell you anything" The man said his eyes were still focused on the floor.

"Good after all you put my lover's safety at risk" Namjoon answered before reaching for the closest gun and aimed it at the man's kneecap before firing, a scream echoed around the room as the bullet tore into the man's skin and bone.

"Wanna reconsider" Namjoon said.

"Go to hell" the man spat out whilst gritting his teeth together to prevent him from biting his tongue. Namjoon let out a dark laugh before he took a hold of a burning red-hot piece of metal and held it against the man's bullet wound.

"Okay, Okay, I will talk just stop" the man screamed out, Namjoon removed the metal from his knee and dropped it onto the ground before pulling up a chair and sat in front of the prisoner.

"Talk"

"The gang I sold the information to was Twice" the man confessed.

"And"

"Nothing, I know that after I spill my guts to you, you will kill me so the less I talk the longer I have left alive" the man argued. Namjoon stared at the man before getting up and headed over to Tae who was sitting on a desk in front of a computer.

"Is Suga in position?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yep just awaiting your order boss" Tae replied.

"What are you doing?" the prisoner asked.

"Let me ask you a question, how much do you love your wife?" Namjoon questioned.

"What do you mean?" Sungjin Han said Namjoon turned the laptop around to face the prisoner to show him a rifle pointed at a window where a pregnant woman was sitting watching TV.

"You wouldn't" he shouted by all Namjoon did was smirk beneath the mask. He grabbed the earpiece and held it up to his ear.

"Suga, take the sh..." Namjoon was not able to finish the sentence before his prisoner spoke up.

"Okay, I'll talk just leave my wife alone" he said.

"Speak" was all Namjoon said.

"I sold out the base where I worked that was it since us lower level members are not privy to information like that" the man informed Namjoon.

"Thank you for your co-operation" Namjoon said before shooting the prisoner in the head, execution style.

"Dump the body on Twice's territory then get back to the main base we have business to discuss" Namjoon ordered then turned away, heading towards his car and headed towards headquarters. 


Namjoon sat in his chair with all members of his inner cycle, to his left was Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok and to his right was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Twice have not attempted to do anything against us before especially after Jin saved Mina and Mono's lives, why would they do something like this now" Jimin said.

"I do not believe that it was Twice, more like someone posing as them to start a gang war between us but we will have our answers when the body is discovered" Namjoon said.

"Why would someone want to start a gang war between u..." Hoseok started but was soon interrupted. The door to the meeting room slammed open and in walked an exhausted Jin, he was wearing his mask but as soon as the door closed behind him, Jin took it off and placed it on the side before sitting on Namjoon's lap and curled into him. Namjoon wrapped his arms around his tired boyfriend and tucked Jin's head under his chin before turning back and looking over at Hoseok.

"As I was saying, why would someone want to start a gang war between us and Twice, this person must not be aware of the threat Jin made after he saved Mina and Mono's lives and by the look on all the members faces they were terrified to even consider going against us" Hoseok said which caused Jin to move his head and look over at Hoseok then at Namjoon.

"What's Twice got to do with this?" Jin questioned.

"I'll explain later, Princess" Namjoon replied, Jin gave him another confused look before snuggling back into the warmth of his lover's body.

"There faces were actually funny to witness when Jin explained what he would do to them if they ever attacked us" Yoongi said a small chuckle escaped his throat.

"We will wait until Twice has made contact with us for now, we will pretend that nothing has happened" Namjoon said before carefully moving his arms so he is able to carry his lover in a bridal style he then stood up with his lover in his arms and heading towards the exit.


Namjoon carried his lover into their bedroom and placed him onto their bed before climbing on top of him.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look wearing this pink hoodie" Namjoon whispered into his lover's ear before biting down on his earlobe which caused Jin to let out a small moan.

"Yeah you have but not enough" Jin moaned out as Namjoon started to kiss down his neck biting the sensitive skin as he moved down.

"I love you" Namjoon said against his skin whilst slipping his hand up Jin shirt and started playing with his lover's hard s.

"You do, do you, prove it" Jin teased before his lips were claimed by the man on top of him in a passionate kiss.


On the other side of town sat a twenty-two-year-old man trying to make a name for himself, he was sat at his desk in the police station looking at old murder cases which had been dropped by other detectives because of the gang behind them. Bangtan Boys. Detective Haruka Shimizu was currently looking at an old lead which was considered as a dead end but it was not, it was money which had been sent to the gang by the CEO of Kim industries – Kim Namjoon.

He might be a benefactor for the gang or maybe the leader but Detective Haruka Shimizu was determined to bring this gang down and he would start with convincing Kim's girlfriend Doctor S Kim that Kim Namjoon was a dangerous criminal.