CH 9

One lucky fan!

"Are you insane!! Nobody can keep up acting nice in front of her while we know who is your real girlfriend." I heard Suga's voice a few step away before the door. Laughter came along after his statement and some uncomprehendable words. "We look like idiots trying our off to act like we like her. Come one Teahyung you need to speak up to the director. How long do you think that we're going to pretend like we don't know the truth of your relationship?" Another voice came up. I was frozen in my spot, my mind went blank and I just stood there looking at the door. Shall I get in or not? 

"Let's go. Don't listen to them." The manager who was behind me, pulled my arm slowly.  Then, a laughter arise behind that door. "So, to ease your heart. We brought you real girlfriend here!! Surprise!!" They cheers more. I turn around following the manager when I heard girls' screaming "Surprise babe!!"

"Hiseol-ah, what do you want to eat?" The manager kept a small smile on his face. Escorting me to another place. "Chan oppa, did you know about this?" I asked, masking my real feeling. Snatching my hand away from his grip. I felt betrayed. All along, my intention was to help V from nasty gossip that are going to crush his carreer. I thought that all of them like me sincerely, after hearing this. I don't know what to think anymore. 

"Hiseol-ah, calm down. People are watching." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Walking me to the outdoor cafe. He pulled out a chair for me to sit and call for the waiter. He looks panicked by the situation. He gave me a handkerchief, to wipe a little traces of my years. "Hiseol-ah, it's not like that. The boys like you, they were not actong or anything. It was just some jokes." He tried to smile at me with both of his hand gripping my hand hard. 

"I want to go home." I replied, pulling my hands away from him. "You still got a group shot. They won't let you slip away easily unless you're sick or dead. The production crew will never give you a chance to just withdraw like that. They invested their money on you. Hiseol-ah, just another two days." He was stuttering while explaining. His hand was fidgeting, and his eyes were wavering in anxiety. The waiter took our order and left. No conversation was made anymore. But I can says that he already tried his best to comfort me. After a few minutes my food had arrived. 

"Chan oppa, once I finish my spaghetti. You need to bring me to the hospital. I need excuses to leave this place. Don't forget to buy the flight ticket. I want the earliest flight tomorrow." I said while munching down a lot of spaghetti into my throat. "I won't listen to you. Just pretend like you here nothing Hiseol-ah. Please, do me a favour." He took a few bite of his roasted chicken with his eyes stay on me for a few moment. 

"If you don't do that. I'll reveal all this to the public." I yelled at him in anger. He stood up while shushing me to reduce my voice. I gulp down some water and stood up too. "Oppa, let's go the the hospital right now." I push his body to walk away from the cafe after we made the payment. "Do you think they going to buy it. They will just ignore a typical medical certificate. They'll sue us." He stated in exhausted tone, squating down to the ground in frustration. 

"But oppa, this will not be a fake MC. Look at this!!"  I screamed while showing him my arm that started to rash. My throat started to hurt and my eyes went blurry with tears. It stings too much. "Yah!!!! Are you crazy?" The manager screamed louder, looking at me in shock. Pulling my arm, he dragged me to the parking. While walking to the parking, I started to wheeze and my legs started to wobble. "Oppa, I can't breath." I cried while the manager drives at full speed to the nearest emergency room. 

I woke up to the scent of drugs. Looking around, I saw the manager at my side. With his head hung low. "Oppa. I need water please." I spoke with my husky voice. He stood up to reach for the water. "Did you knew that you almost die last night?" He asked in calm voice. I smiled bitter in guilt. "Was it that bad?" I asked. He stared at me blankly. "Your heart stop beating. You got all the doctors attention last night." 

"I want to go home." I said to him in weak voice. He nodded and took out a few piece of paper. "I already got a ticket for you. Please, Hiseol-ah don't pull this kind of stun ever. Don't even go near to clam." He ruffles my hair in frustation. I nodded and continued to close my eyes shut. I wanted to go home so bad. The manager pull the blanket up to cover me fully. 

"Hyung?! What happen?" V's voice came barging into the ward. I did not budge to open my eyes to look at him. "Taehyung, who told you that we are here?" The manager asked in slow voice, maybe he didn't want to disturb me. "The director called me. He asked what happen to Hiseol." He stated and his smell seems stronger than before. Suddenly a hand touch my hair causes me to flinch and push his hand away from me. "Are you okay?" He bowed down and level his body down, taking a closer look at me. "Don't disturb her." The manager pulled V away from me. 

"Good morning Miss Kang." A doctor came to make a round. I nodded my head slowly at her. "I'm so glad that you seems fine. You're almost die yesterday. Luckily you're a few minutes earlier. After that drips finished, you could go home." She said while checking my pulse and heart beat. She shook her head before leaving me. "Don't worry. I've asked the girls to pack your stuff. They'll be here in a moment. Just rest Hiseol-ah. Let's go V." The manager pulled V's arm and drag him out of the ward. I didn't even look at his face. I didn't knew why, but I felt betrayed. 

"We heard about you. Are you okay?" The female models came into the ward with my luggage. I just smile at them bitterly. They're good people. "Thanks for helping me." I replied, didn't what more to say. "Girl, make sure you get some rest okay?" I chuckled and nodded at them.  The BTS manager appear after the doctor does a final check on me and allow me to go home. "Thanks a lot oppa." I bowed at him politely when we arrived at the airport. "Hiseol-ah, about the boys..." he stammered and look at me with a really guilty look. 

"It's okay. I just want to go home. I hope we don't see each other anymore in the future." I gave a final smile at him before walking into the international departure gate. Well, this is it. Goodbye BTS.