CH 6

One lucky fan!

The sun was bright and the breeze from the see is really calming. “V!” I shouted in excitement as I saw him skiing in the water. I took out my camera, I am still that one hardcore fan of Kim Teahyung. I cannot let this chance slip, I need to snap some pictures of him on the Jet Ski. He looks stunning, with the wind gentle on his soft hair. “You look good on that! Smile for me!” Lifting up the camera in my hand. He turns his head looking at me, a smile spread on his face when I waves at him while shouting out for his name.

“Do I look good?” He asked when he arrived at the deck of from the Jet Ski. “Stunning.” I replied, showing him the playback of his photo. A small grin is spread and he pull his eyes smaller looking at the picture. “Yah, I cannot look any better.” He jokes, but I really loves this narcissist part of him. “God bless you and your look.” I joke with him back.

We silently walk to the shore, he sat on the sand and then he suddenly making a snow fairy on the sand. “F, Y, I, the sand is heavier than the snow. So you need to pressure the sand a little harder.” I said look at him blankly. He rolled his eyes at me and look at me in a complete annoyance. “Obviously, I knew about it. Don’t be so hard okay? Have some fun.” His face turn back to the serious version of V. Clearly, I’ve spoiled his mood. He looks cool even in a cute flowery short and a plain white shirt. His face was a little reddish because of the sunlight.

“Your face turned red.” I sat beside him while my eyes was scanning the nice view of the white sand and the clear blue water of the sea. “I didn’t bring my sunscreen” He sighed, enjoying the view. Taking out the sunscreen cream and squeeze some onto my index finger. He flinched when I was about to touch his face. “May I?” I asked, showing him the sunscreen squeezed on my fingers. He nodded while eyeing me suspiciously. I cannot help to smile while dabbing the sunscreen all over his flawless skin. His skin feels softer than it looks.

“You intentionally wanted to touch my face right?” He asked pulling his eyes into a thin line. Cannot he tell that he looks absolutely cute when he did that? “No, your hands are full of sand. “ I stated, I’m not that insane to touch people as easy as I want. I still have some self-resistance in me. He raised an eyebrow listening to my answer. “Could you please look out for my handbag? I also need some good swim in the sea.” I place my beach hat and my big handbag that contain all necessity that I need besides him before I stand up and walk down to the water line. I let the water dip my feet a little. It sensation of the warm water hitting my feet causes chills on my body. I love it! I run into the sea in excitement, I cannot believe I’m in Bahamas and enjoying the warm and tropical beach here. After a good fifteen minutes of diving and swimming session, I got out from the sea completely soaked. I didn’t care much about this bleached jeans and this long floral shirt anymore. I’m happy, and that was all I need.

“Thanks!” I said to V who was still enjoying the sunbath and took my handbag. This time, my beach hat was used to cover his face from the flaring sun. “Lend me this thing for some time. I’ll give it back.” He said while holding tight on the beach hat. I hum as my answer before walking back to my room. I got a briefing session with the shooting production. They are going to teach me some poses before the photo-shot start.

“Did you have some basic?” A female model asked me, I shook my head as a no. She teaches me on how I am supposed to look at the camera, how to make my neck look taller and much more basic modelling poses. “Thank you for the lesson.” I bowed to her and some other staff who help us. I put on some of the clothes and the shooting session started. They was kind to me, the stylist and the make-up artist are very friendly too. Today shoot was just for the female summer clothes. Hence, I won’t be seeing V anymore for today.

“Sunset backdrop is the best. Hiseol-shi? Could you do some poses there?” The photographer said, pointing at the elevated rock. “The shoes?” I asked, taking of the shoes and climb up the rock. I poses some posture with one of my hands holding the heels. Cannot deny it, the sunset look amazing that its steal my breath away. “She looks so natural, that it looks almost candid.” The director said while monitoring all the pictures through the screen. A few hour passed, me and the other three female models finally done with the shooting. We agreed to have dinner together.

“You got that talent girl. Will you take another modelling job?” One of the three models asked, I just shook my head right away. I did this, just because of BTS. My attention was distracted when I saw V passing by our table. “Yah! Kim Taehyung!” The girls shouted for him, ushering to come over to our table. “Hey! Long-time no see!” He replied and stand at the corner of our table. The models seems to know him as they were talking about things that I cannot understand.

“Is she really your girlfriend?” They suddenly asked, making suspicious face looking at V. I just smiled at them awkwardly. I still cannot answer to this kind of question. Some part of me wanted to admit about our status but at the same time I wanted to help him. “Yeah, she is my girlfriend.” Out of nowhere, he was right beside me smiling so widely. He place an arm around my shoulder before pulling me into a small hug. They talk for some time, I didn’t really understand most of the topics so I just kept on concentrating on the food. “Bye. I shall get going.” He said, causes the girl to throw a pretence fit. “Bye.”

“Bye.” He said it again, this third bye got my attention as it was so close to my ears. I flinch a little, just to be aware that his arm was still around. When I turn around to look at him, he planted a soft peck on the side of my head before going away to the table with his manager. He winked at me while walking away. I cannot help but smiling like a fool. That kiss was beyond my imagination and I gave me this heat rush all over my body. He was being over friendly again suddenly. The models gawk at his action and some even express their jealousy over me. I just smile lifting my head slowly looking up front. I nearly choked up my tears looking straight ahead.

“I wasn’t feeling good. May I go now? Please forgive me for my rudeness, but my head suddenly ringing.” I said, bowing to them deeply. They nodded and gave me some friendly goodbye hug. “Do you want me to send you to the room?” One of the model asked. I walked to my room, while observing around. I hope nobody follow me to the room. I should’ve have known earlier, why was V was being extra friendly again. A saw some reporters just now, and I didn’t knew why I felt like crying when I suddenly realised that all of his over friendly action over me was just some act to fool the reporters. I should have resisted all the fluttering that I felt.