CH 7

One lucky fan!

After a few hours of tossing in the bed, I get up. It almost 1 o’clock in the morning. I cannot sleep. I sighed heavily, this might be because of the time difference. I got up, slipping myself into the long robe. I need some fresh air. I opened the sliding door of my room, letting in the breeze of the sea into my room. “You’re still awake?” I jumped to the sudden voice that greet me. I look to the direction of the voice, I was V. In his cute pajama and a sheet mask stick on his face. His room was one balcony away from mine.

“I can’t sleep. You cannot sleep too?” I asked, slowly in almost whispering. I didn’t want to disturb the guess that was sleeping in the room between our rooms. “Why are you whispering?” He asked, it’s funny how he tried not move a lot while wearing that sheet mask on his face. “Forget it.” I replied and sat down on the long relaxing couch on the balcony. How I wish my siblings and my mother is here too.

“Oh my god, what are you doing?” I stood straight in panic, as I saw V was climbing his balcony rail and tried to jump to the next balcony. I came close to the right side of my balcony, in panic but at the same time trying so hard not to omit any scream out from my lung. I grab his arm tight when he jump from the balcony next door to my balcony. “Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?” I said in a stern voice, shaking his body while gripping tight both of his arm. I almost cried, what if he fell from the building and die. I believe all of the entire Army fandom will be in sorrow.

“Yah, stop panicking. I’m fine.” He chuckled, resisting my touch. “What if you fall? You could use the door, don’t risk yourself like that Kim Taehyung.” I was angry, yes. Anybody would be angry if they saw this. I sighed heavily and let go of his arm in frustration. “Why are you angry?” He still chuckling and looking at me with his ridiculously hot look. I shake my head and cross my arm looking back at him. “You scared me.” I replied, still in my shaky voice. “Yah, you absolutely are one true fan of mine. Come on let me give you some fan service for your concern about me.” He arranged a few steps closer to me, opening up his arm to me. Not moving from my position, I just stare at him blankly.

“Come on, you deserves a hug.” He pulled my waist and wrap his arm around my back. Engulfing me fully. I didn’t react to his touch. “I didn’t want you to hug me. I want you to take care of yourself. What if you fall and die? Your family and the BTS boys are going to be so upset about it.” I said, turning my face away from him. He was hugging me, if I turn to look at his face right now it was going to really close. Then, he is going to feel awkward right?

“Stop this.” I wriggled out of his embrace and sat down on the long couch. He stood there awkwardly and just remain silent. Yup, we are back to the awkward zone again. “You know what, sometimes you make me wonder. Do you really like me or not?” He abruptly raised his voice. Causes me to flinch to the sudden loudness. “I like you. A lot. I’m a really big fat fan of yours.” I stated looking at him who was just standing there staring at me with his big eyes. He smiles, and sat right next to me. “We should get to know of each other better.” He said, placing his arm behind his head.

“I’m Kang Hiseol. I’m 24 years old and yes, I’m older than you.” I said, his presence besides me make me feel somehow giddy. He turn around to look at me clearly in the dark. “You’re a noona? Really?” He asked. “V, get back to your room!” The manager came out from the balcony of his room looking pissed. V ruffles his hair and sighed. We didn’t even start a conversation yet. Too bad, I wish we could talk more.

“I should go.” He walk back to rail of the balcony. “Just jump, if the reporter see you. You’re doomed.” The manager said, signaling V to jump to their balcony as fast as he could. “No! It’s dangerous!” I pulled his hand, grabbing it as tight as I can. “WTF? The balcony is just one feet away from each other. And were just on the second floor.” The manager glared at me in frustration. I shook my head pulling V into my room. “Use the door.” I said, ushering him to the door. V laughed as he look at me opening the door for him. “You are one cute creature.” He pinched my cheek and I slapped his hand away. “Cute.” He  said and nodded at me before walking back to his room.

Today is the couple photo-shoot, we gather for breakfast with the staff right at 7 a. m in the morning. “Are you ready?” The photographer asked when he saw V walk into the set. I nodded as yes and so was V. “Let’s start with holding hand kind of pose.” He said causes V and me to look at each other for a few second before moving closer to each other. Our few first pose luckily doesn’t need a lot of skin ship. “Let’s take a break for an hour.” The director said after he satisfied with the pictures. A photo-shoot at the beach was not an easy task, our hair were flying around and some even cover my face. Once we’re done, our hair were mess.

“My hairs got tangled.” I said as I sat down on the chair provided for the models. V just nodded and naturally my hair, helping me tame the knot on my head. “Thank you.” I said and reach out my hands to correct his hair too. His hair was as soft as the cloud. “Thank you.” He said, causes me to be taken aback and move a little backward. I didn’t notice that threw both of my arm around him to just correct his hair. And our face was just a few inch away from each other. I laughed awkwardly to shrug away the embarrassment. “Hey guys, the boys are here.” The manager came after a few moment, pointing at a group of guy that I adore so much! It’s BTS!

"Oh my! It's our sister in law!" J-hope shouted and run at me. Walking around me and V. The boys laughed and followed him. "You look different with that dress and make-up." Jungkook nudge me and the other nodded. "Do I look better?" I asked in jokes. "Of course!!" Jimin wrap one of his arm around V and look at me. "Our little Tae, such a lucky boy." They jokingly punch his stomach. I really love the atmosphere of them joing around like little kids. I'm sure the Army are going to be happy if they saw how close they are with each other. 

After the break end, I walk back to the set after a good brunch. The director came and asked for V to be ready. "Why are you late?!" He asked me half yelling, causing me to look around in puzzled. The BTS manager  came to me "They wanted to start early. Go get ready." He ushered me into the preparation tent. I came here 15 minutes early, they should've told me earlier. When I got into the tent all of the BTS member were getting ready for the shoot. All of them did not not greet me but just remain silent without even lifting a glance at me. 

"Honey, why are you late???" The stylist drag me and help me changing into a new set of clothes in the changing room. "I was told that I should be here at 11. Nobody tells me about the change of plan." She just half heartedly nodded her head while whispering lowly. "They should've not court someone with zero experience like you. It's not your fault entirely." Her words cut deep into my sense. Yes, I am not a model and  also never apply for this job.  I walked out from my changing room in disappointment. Nobody tells me anything and nobody said anything, everything was just frustrating.  

"Faster please!! Kang Hiseol-shi!!" The photographer screamed at me as he look at me, walking slowly in this 6 inch heels on the sand. The BTS manager came running helping me walk towards V in faster pace. "Thank you oppa." He just nodded and lead the way to the shooting set. The photoshoot went on smoothly, but my mood was not as smooth. I cannot express my anger and frustration, who the hell would listen to me. "Honey, you could go get some rest for the rest of the day. Your part for today was done." The stylist said and walk towards the boys. I turn my head looking at the BTS waiting for them to notice me, they seems to enjoy themself. I should get going, arranging my heals towards the hotel after a few minutes but the boys didn't seems to notice me.