CH 4

One lucky fan!

During the weekend, I travelled back to Seoul heading straight to the Big Hit Company building. I’ve made up my mind to just clean my own name without counting on V to do that. I already told him to clean this mess but he just keep going on with his activity and didn’t release any statement to clean my name. I parked my car a few blocks away as the parking area in this area is private. “May I see V?” I met with the guard of the building asking him nicely. He shook his head, “Everybody here want to meet them. Not just you.” He replied, pointing to the crowd of people waiting outside of the building. I look around, sighed again to the nth times. I went to the crowd of fans and wait with them.

“Kang Hiseol unnie? Omo, you are really pretty.” Shockingly, one of the fan in the crowd came to me. I just smile awkwardly, how did she knew me. I bowed to her in response after she pull me into a brief hug. Then, they started to pass things to me as they wanted it to get it passed to the BTS. Suddenly a honk was heard and we must makes way for the car to enter the building lawn. The car stop directly in front of the crowd. The fans started to whisper and getting excited.

“Kang Hiseol? Long-time no see.” The director’s appearance causes the fan to get a little upset as it was not BTS who came out of the car. Meanwhile, I was stoic looking at the director’s warm smile. He came closer and place his arm around my shoulder, while he was smiling so wide. His personal assistant came and pick all the stuff on my hand, help me carrying all of the things. The director leads me to the building, the guard was shocked to see the scene portrayed by the director towards me. I was also became awkward and tried to smile at best.

I was seated privately in the director’s office and served with the best quality chocolate drink. Why is he being so nice to me? The director came into the room after a while. He sat at his arm chair and smile at me again. Maybe I should sort this scandal directly with the director. “Sir, the truth is there was no relationship between me and Taehyung.” Not wanting to complicate this more, I want this to end.

“Before you are saying anything let’s watch this.” He turn on the flat screen television that was hung at his office wall. I just remain seated on the chair and look at the television. The screen shows some video and montage of me hugging Taehyung at the office lobby and strolling to a restaurant. Then, there was also some compilation of my pictures and Taehyung pictures. “I don’t get this. Why are you showing me this?”

“Director! Why is she in your room?” V barged into the room. Interrupting the conversation. I was taken aback to see his face after a few month going under the radar. My heart skips a beat when he turn around and look at me while heading straight to the director. I cannot lie that he looks even better now with those two shimmering eyes. True, I might still a diehard fan of Taehyung.

“You came at the right time V! I was showing her this. All the video of you guys and picture that the fan uploaded in the internet. You guys got a Hi-hyung team build up worldwide less than a month we announce your relationship.” The director then show all the trending tweets about this relationship. “You guys are really lucky. There are rarely couple which an idol and a commoner get this much support. You are surely lucky.” He added more and left after patting V’s back. I sighed as soon as he left. “Didn’t I told you to clean my name from all of this scandal?” I kept my glare on his bright eyes. The eyes that could drown a person’s heart. “Let’s talk some more downstairs.” He said and took my arms. Not going to fall for his trick, I pull my hands out of his grip.

“Yah! Sister-in-law is here!!” Rap Monster yelled causes everyone in the room to cheer. A room filled with the BTS member and the managing team. Then, the girl’s trainee group, the group that had his girlfriend. My eyes fall on her as soon as I saw her standing somewhere in the room. “I’ve broke up with her because of you.” Taehyung whispered to my ears. Those words gave me chills all over my body. V led me in the room with his hand was on my back the whole time.

“Wah! Long-time no see sister” Jongkook chirped as we approaches the members. “Did you two fight? The last time I heard news about you was 3 or 4 month ago.” Jimin asked, the others now started to focus on us. I was caught off guard with the question. “Yes, we had a big fight and I disappear.” I told them honestly. “Aye, did he break your heart sister? Let me teach him some lesson.” Suga replied and jokingly punch V on his face. “I’m glad that you’re here. That’s mean that both of you no more fighting” The manager added and the other started to nod in agreement.

“Yah! Did you tell her already?” The manager then asked Taehyung. “I didn’t tell her anything yet.” Taehyung replied and the member of the BTS get sluggish. “Why? Tell me what?” I asked out of curiosity. All the member started to look excited. “If you got the chance to go to a holiday with BTS to Bahamas will you go?” Rap Monster asked me with his infamous smirk. His question got me into an adrenalin rush that I felt when I went to BTS concert last year. The rush that you get when your crush asked you out. But then, really hit me like a needle prick. “Are you guys asking me to follow you guys to Bahamas? Really? Why?” Taehyung laughed when he look at my reaction and pinch my cheeks hard.

“She’s cute isn’t she?” He asked the member and continue to laugh. Then, the manager explain, the trip to Bahamas won’t be just trip for holiday but a photo-shoot. The fashion company wanted them to be the star of their ads and magazine. They offer 5 million dollar to BTS but the offer changed to 7 million if I join them for the ads. And the management team agrees to give me some commission if I joined this trip to Bahamas. One thing that I learn from the meeting, is the BTS was still awkward with me and they didn’t talk much to me after the topic about Bahamas end.

I didn’t stay for long after I agreed to join them to Bahamas. After all the begging done by the BTS, who the hell in the n world would turn them down absolutely not me. I’m sure one lucky fan, it makes me forgot that I came here to clean my name from all the scandal of me and V. “Thank you for agreeing to join us in Bahamas.” V walk me out of the building that causes the crowd outside the building to scream out loud. I laughed to their reaction, as I used to be in that position not so long ago. My inner thought are battling, the last time I remember, I came here in anger to clean my name from the scandal but now my heart soften just to see V in front of me.

“You liked them?” V asked and walk at my side. “I was like that before.” I smiled at them and also at him. As soon as we reach the gate, I walk out alone and wave at him. He took the chance to shake hand with all the fan at the gate before going back into the building. Not to mention some fans also came to me and shake my hand, some just took my pictures from afar. What odds was, V didn't look awkward at all around me. He was cheerful and talkative not like the last time I met him, He was all awkward around me and didn't talk much. Maybe he felt guilty for me? Maybe?