CH 2

One lucky fan!

After that brief hug. I just stood up awkwardly and gave him the best smile that I could give. "See you when I see you." I lifted my handbag and walk away. After, a few steps, I turn around again. "May I have your number?" I asked, my intention is pure, I will not use his number as a maniac and lunatic fanatic fan but just as a mere human trying to help each other. He scratched his nape for a few seconds. He doesn't look like he trusts me enough. Aware of this situation, I just nod as understanding. "It's okay. I'll give you my number instead. Call me when you need me." I place my business card on the coffee table nearby before unlocking the door and going out of the room. 

"Woah!!" Screams were heard as soon as I opened the door. I saw the rest of the BTS members squatting in front of this room, looking guilty. Taehyung follows my steps to the door after he heard them. They obviously trying to eavesdrop. I chuckled in amusement, and they look pretty funny. Namjoon came up to me and held my shoulder tight.

"We never knew our little Tae has a girlfriend." He stated and looked at me suspiciously. I glanced at Taehyung who just stood still a few feet away from me, I didn't believe the BTS member didn't know Taehyung was dating someone. A short silence embrace the room when my eyes clashed with Taehyung, he looks like he was hiding something. Our stares were cut short when Jungkook coughed. 

 "Let's go get some ramyeon together. So we could get to know each other." Jungkook chirped, and the other members nodded to his request.  I was dragged to the kitchen and dining part of the building by Namjoon's sturdy arm. Jimin came close and pulled out the chair for me. "Thank you. You are very nice." I said and carefully sat down on that chair. V came and sat next to me so naturally. Yes, he might be my bias but strangers are still strangers. I don't know how to act or behave around them. Hence I decided to sit here as politely as I could and just smile. 

"Yah! Who's going to cook the ramyeon?" Jimin asked when he saw everybody was already in their seats. They growl simultaneously and shook their head. Obviously, none of them wanted to cook and I found the situation funny. I chuckled and voluntarily stood up. Even if I'm not really know how to cook but if something like ramyeon everybody could make it. "Let me do it." I smile and walk to the kitchen counter. After a few minutes, I cooked the ramyeon and served it to them. Standing at the end of the table with a ladle, scooping ramyeon for all these boys makes me slightly happy. Watching all the members eat makes me smile. When will anybody get the chance to cook for their idol group? I'm one seriously lucky person. 

"Aren't you eating?" Suga asked with a cheerful tone. I just shook my head. "I rarely eat at this hour," I replied and continues to serve them. Suga look at the watch and frowned. Of course, he will frown it's midnight. Then, I sat back again in my chair. Looking around the table, they were so playful and funny. But sometimes their jokes just cannot be understood at all yet everybody was laughing. V was the most cheerful at the table but his cheerfulness subside when I sat next to him. If someone with a friendly attitude like him could be awkward, then how should I feel? "You guys didn't look like a couple at all." Rap monster stated and now the other started to look at us. "What are you talking about? We absolutely look like a couple." Taehyung places his arm around my shoulder so naturally. I turn my face to look at him. When he saw me staring, he raised his eyebrow with a replying stare. I slowly took his hand off my shoulder and kept on smiling at the other. 

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook who was sitting right in front of me. I was caught off guard when he asked me that. "We don't show our affection in front of other people." The words that slip out of my mouth came out right from my mind. The other member just looks at us blankly. V gave a soft smile and stood up "I should send her home." He grabs my hand and takes me out of the building. He took me into a black SUV and we sat in the car for a few minutes in silence. I look at him with the tail of my eyes, not knowing where would he drive me to. "Let me ask you something. Did you hate me?" His sudden question was weird. "No? Why?" I asked him while looking out at the scenery of the streets in Seoul. "Because every time I touch you, you seem like you hated it." He stated he turns his face towards me briefly. I just chuckled and place my head on his shoulder, he turns stiff as soon as I did it. 

"See? You became stiff when I do this right? This is what I felt back then when you suddenly tried to touch me." I said and sat straight again, let's not disturb him driving. He chuckled and nodded his head. "You are one weird woman. So where is your house?" He asked after he calmed down. "Just drop me here. I'll give my friend a call to pick me up." I took out my phone and dialled for my friend's number. They live around here. He stopped his car at the roadside. "I'll wait with you here until your friend came to pick you up." I just nodded, if that was what he wanted what could I say? I bowed at him as soon as I saw a motorcycle approaching this car. "He's here. Goodbye." When I was trying to open the door, V held my other hand, tightly, stopping me from getting out of his car. 

"Don't worry. I will sleep over at his girlfriend's home. They are living together, please don't misunderstand." I explained when I saw V was looking anxious. "You could explain that to me but not them." He pointed to a car that was parked on the other side of the road. I saw that car but what is wrong with that car? "It's just a car." I slowly state, feeling confused. The road is lonely and that car is dark it looks like it always been there. "Yeah, but it's a car full of paparazzi." After he said that, I opened the window. Whispered a message to my friend which is 'You should go first, I'll go to your house by myself, sorry for the trouble', he nodded his head in understanding and he took off with his bike. Seeing his bike fade away from sight and turn my gaze to the car that park on the other side of the road to look at them clearly. I bowed to one of the passengers in the car when I saw that he was really looking at this car. He replied with a bow awkwardly before he started his car engine and drive away. 

"You don't need to bow at them." V  raised up the window. He looks uncomfortable and his eyes was wild examining the road and his surrounding. "He is also a human, and he absolutely looks older. He was just doing his job. We should respect them too." I said my opinion and stare into those stunning eyes that look like a lost puppy. His looks were no joke, it was even more amazing from up close. It makes you want to stare at him more and more. He looks at me in disbelief. "Do you know that they are the people that put you in this situation?" He was kind of disagree with my opinion. He crossed his arm and stare back into my eyes. 

"What put me into this situation is myself. Not anybody else. I was the one who came to you in Paris and now this happen." I stuttered at some of my words. I kept on meditating and reflecting on my deeds after I woke up from the faint. He looks at me for a really long time. His ears were red and he closed his eyes shut as if restraining himself from exploding. He was one of the most cheerful people ever but in this car alone with me with this stir-up situation. He just cannot be cheerful around me, he cannot fake it. I could sense that he was uneasy with this situation. "You're right. If you just stay at your table and went out after finishing your coffee, this thing wouldn't happen." He sighed, and stomp his hand on the dashboard. I was sitting awkwardly in the car. I nodded my head and took my bag. "I should go," I stated and just went out of the car. Luckily, there was a taxi passing by as soon as I was out of the car. I went straight to home. It was already late, no more reporters in front of my house. 

The next day, at my office, everybody treated me like they usually did and just had some additional questions about my relationship. Almost everybody in the office kind of know that Hyeongseop and I were in some stages, but because of the situation, they just became so odd to even mention his name in front of me. Hyeonseop was gone for the whole day and could not be detected. "Are you staying late?" My officemate asked when she saw me still working at my desk. "Yeah! I might sleep over because of the workload." I joked. Then, it passed eight when I was ready to go out of my room.

"I knew your relationship, and that idol boy is just a charade. A disguise and pretence of hiding someone." I jumped at the sudden appearance of a voice from my back. I turned around and saw Hyeongseop standing at the doorframe of his room.