CH 10

One lucky fan!

As I arrived in Korea, the first thing I did was a phone call. A call to a friend of mine who was a journalist. She's a journalist for the political column but I need her to take my story and tell it to the public. "Hiseol-ah! Why did you suddenly calling me?" My friend from the other side of the line asked. I sighed, before saying. "Can you write an article, I and Taehyung have ended. We could not get along with each other so we drifted apart." I said as I arranged my heels towards the bus. She remained in silence for a few minutes. 

"Are you sure you want me to publish it?" She asked me, my mind wander around, considering the pros and cons of my action. "I don't know," I replied weakly, suddenly feeling like I choked on my own saliva. 

"Hiseol-ah, just think carefully. Each broke up news especially on kpop idol will be a hit and reporters are going to hunt you for a statement if you came up with it first. You are a commoner, that's the problem right now. If Taehyung came up with it first he'll be protected by BigHit but who's going to protect you?" She explains, while I sat on the bench in front of the airport. I nodded my head listening to her words. I inhaled deeply, making up my decision. "In a week time... release the news. I'll make a voice tape for you that you could attach to your article." 

The sixth day after I landed in Korea, I was in my room checking around the empty room for items that I might forget to take. "Dear, do you have to do this?" My mother asked, my hair while looking down at the luggage around me. "Don't worry mom. I'll still come back here to visit you." I look into her eyes, she was already teary. I chuckled before pulling my mother into a hug. Well, I decided to leave Korea and apply for job vacancies in the oversea branch. Luckily, the branch in Hong Kong was in need of a supervisor and I got pick right away. 

"Love you, mom." I said as I walk into the international departure area. Smiling at her and take a long look of her face before separated by walls around the area. I had always wanted to work outside of Korea and Kim Taehyung motivate me to do it for real. I did not felt angry at him or mad. It just felt like the incidence in the Bahamas make me realised that we were both from a different world and it was my fault for falling in love in him and started to have hope that we are real. It does not take long for hours turns to days, from days turns to month and from month turns to year. 

Standing here, in the airport waving goodbye to my mother as my weekend ended and need to go back to Hong Kong for work. I walk to the gate for my plane and sat down in some random empty seat. "Yah! Kang Hiseol?" A man called my name as soon as I sat down. A smile creeps onto my face, happy to see the face. It was BTS's manager. 

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" I said, letting him sit down beside me with his huge backpack. He contacted me constantly after the incident in the Bahamas, and he visited my mother to ask about my well being. He texted me regularly to check on my health and we hang out a few times when both of us were free. He also becomes a close friend of my brother. "Concert in Hong Kong." He replied carelessly. I chuckled, looking at his tired face. "You can do it Oppa! Fighting!" He raised his brow, shaking his head. I look around, maybe the BTS members were in the VIP waiting room. 

"I just need a good sleep right now." He said, leaning backwardly. "You could retire and apply for work at my company." I nudge his elbow, laughing my off looking at his tired face. I took out the pillow from my back and gave it to him. "Get a good sleep on the plane." I said while looking at the lifeless man beside me.

I boarded the plane. Putting on the seatbelt and look at the man beside me. "Why did you want to sit beside me? I'm more comfortable when the lady sat beside me." I asked, wrapping myself in the blanket, turning on the tablet for some drama. "What should I do? I like it here. Oh, my fiance sends her regard to you." He smirked, positioning his head into a comfortable posture before dozing of to sleep.  I shook my head and put on my earphone to watch the drama. 

After a few minutes later when the light of the seatbelt sign was off, suddenly the passengers around me gasp. "Sorry for disturbing." It was Namjoon walking towards the economy class looking around. He bowed to the passengers as he looks around the economy class. His eyes fixed on me when I lifted my head and accidentally our eyes clashed. I nudged the sleeping buddy beside me, causes him to squirm on his seat and turn away. 

Rapmon arranged his heels towards my seat. "Hyung." He reaches out his hands, shaking the manager's arm to wake him up. "I think he won't wake up," I muttered slowly, trying my best not to look into Rapmon's eyes. "What are you doing here?" He sighed, his words were intended for me before he walked away as his attempt to wake up the manager failed. I lean back on my seat, continuing the paused drama. Suddenly a stewardess came and requested me to go the space in front of the lavatory. 

The space was secluded from others passenger by a curtain. It was the space where the stewardess prepares the foods and drinks for the passenger. A man walks into the space and causes the air to stop coming into my lungs. Taehyung came into the space, crossing his arm while looking at me with his sharp eyes. "Are you stalking us?" He gritted his teeth, his face was cold and stern. 

"Stop thinking as if the world revolves around you Kim Taehyung," I stated, crossing my arms too, imitating him. My stares remain on his brown orbs for a few moments before I shook my head off and intended to leave. He grabs my hands tight and shoved me backwards. While glaring at me with his angry face. "What actually do you want from me?" He asked, pinning me to the wall of the lavatory. I sighed for a few moments. 

"I should be the one who asks you that. First, we got into a fake relationship because you want to hide about your girlfriend from BigHit. Then, you make me agree to follow you guys to the Bahamas and all these friendly gestures were just faked all along. So, what actually do you want from me Kim Taehyung?" I said, before pushing him away from me. Walking away from him I stated one last sentence to him "Just please stay away from me. Let get back to being stranger. Please, I beg you. Please." I whispered before I walked back to my seat. Turn off the screen in front of me and clean up my mess. The flight was about to land in a few minutes. 

As soon as the seatbelt sign was off, I stood up and tool my things as soon as possible and ran out of the plane. "Yah! Hiseol-ah!" The manager called me, but I just waved my hands at him and make my way out from the departure hall as soon as possible.