Kyuhyun hyung?O__O||

The babysitter

As soon as I heard Mrs.Shin voice, the first thing that came into my mind was to drown myself in the tub. Seriously, Mrs.Shin had this habit of screaming everytime she sees me.

“MS.SONG!! What are you doing lying on the floor?! You are suppose to supervise the kids!”. Her voice boomed.

Mrs.Shin! ert ahjumma watching us bathe!!”

Stupid Eunhyuk said.

Yeah.. I just called him stupid. Can’t help it cause he is INDEED stupid. And I DID NOT watch you guys bathing! I was just supervising you guys from drowning! I’m actually saving you!

“SHE WHAT?!”

and Mrs. Shin screamed again.

“Yeah. Ghost noona wants to see our ‘fishy’. Donghae said.

Fish?

What fish?

As if he’s reading my mind, he stood up shows his ‘fish’. SHOOT!! That’s akshfgdskjdf fbjhcix ahhhh!!!

“Eeppp!! Ahjumma blushing!!eeep!!! Ajumma ert!!!”

Eunhyuk screeched. Excuse me?! Of course I would blush. I mean, even if you are a kid, those stuff are tad inappropriate to be shown!!

Donghae was doing his stupid chicken dance while showing off when Mrs. Shin saved me.

“Lee Donghae. Stop dancing and carry on with your bath. Get ready in 20 minutes time!”

She boomed.

Donghae immediately stopped dancing and sit down in the tub again. Mrs.Shin then left us.

“hyukkie!Look!

*squish*

Donghae squished his toy nemo and water squirt out from it. Then Eunhyuk retaliate by splashing water onto his brother. The boy splashed water on each other and got the WHOLE bathroom wet. I refuse to stop since I’ll have nothing else to wear if I join them. In case you have forgotten, I don’t have anymore clothes left since the food fight incident.

suddenly.....

Eunhyuk jump out from the tub and started jumping.

“Ya.. why are you jumping? Stop jumping or you’ll slip!” I said and made my way to him.

“Ahjumma! Don’t come! Hyukkie wants to pee!!”

He said and made his way to the toilet bowl.

“Ahjumma! Close your eyes! Hyukkie’s ‘fishy’ wants to pee!”

Donghae said. Great. Now I’ll never see fish as innocent anymore. Curse you stupid Nemo lover.

After 10 chaotic bathing minutes, they are finally done. I gave each of them their towel and they wrapped themselves and dashed out from the bathroom. Suddenly, the phone in their room rang. Seriously?! A phone! In their room!

Eunhyuk answered the call and screech when he found out that it was his mum on the other line.

“Ne Umma! Noona is very nice!! Noona bathe us!”

He said. Then, Donghae hustle with Eunhyuk to talk to Mrs.Lee

“Umma! Noona see our ‘fishy’!

OMG!He did not just tell his mom that!

*face palm*

“Ne Umma! Hyukkie will take care of noona!!”

Take care of me your ! I’m the one who’s taking care of you and ended up ‘flying’ for the nth time of the day.

5 minutes of all the changing chaos, again, they are finally dressed. Mrs. Shin came and told them that tea is ready. I’m to make sure that they had their tea before going out to play.

“Ok kids. No more funny business or else”, I warn them remembering the food fight. “Ne noona”, they obediently answered and ate quietly.

After that, I took them out to the back garden. They had a mini playground at the backyard. It’s a pirate themed playground. They scramble to the slide and started playing. While playing, suddenly, a boy around 12 years of age appeared.

“Eunhyuk-ah. Donghae-ah! Hyung is here!”

He called out.

“KYUHYUN HYUNG!!!!”

The two kids screamed.

Now.. Who the heck is Kyuhyun?!

 

Hiya...AngelMitang here..sorry for not updating..SUPER DUPER busy with work nowadays..;~;
so,here you..EunHae bathing as what potato_monsterz wanted xDD
lololol...

Hehehe..i made kyuhyun a hyung here..hope you don't mind...i guess you can pratically guess what's coming next^^