Bedtime Stories

The babysitter

 

It’s bed time in the Lee household. Well,i need to tuck the evil twins now.

While Kyuhyun.......

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Aren’t you going back?”

“What makes you think I’m going back?”

“Well, You don’t live here that’s for sure. Or do you?”

“Of course not, but I’m not going back. My mum said auntie Ji Hyun said I can spend the night here”

“What?!”

I mentally face palm myself. I really can’t get away from this trouble called Kyuhyun.

“ What... They gave their permission. So shut up and tuck us in”

Kyuhyun answered while sticking out his tongue.

“Haih.. Arasseo. Where will you be sleeping?”

“Next to Donghae.”

“Yeay!! Kyuhyun hyung sleeps with hae hae!”

Donghae chirped happily.

“But his bed is so small. It’s not even a bunk bed!”

“There’s an extra mattress below his bed you dumb!”

He said and pulled out the mattress. Oh.. There is an extra mattress.

He set up the mattress and settled down beside Donghae.

Eunhyuk slips quietly in his bed.

“Goodnight kids. Switch off the lights and no more funny jokes. Goodnight.”

I turn my back to close the door when Eunhyuk said something.

“ Noona, aren’t you reading us bedtime stories?”

Wh... What? Bedtime stories?

“Bedtime stories?”

“Yeah.. Eomma always read to us”

“Yeah noona. Eomma always read to hae hae and hyukkie”

“Uhh.. Ok.. Do you have the books?”

“But Eomma had finished the book already. Noona.. Palli... Hae Hae wants story”

“But how to read if you’ve finished the books?”

I said, hoping to run away from this.

“Noona, palli read to us!!”

Donghae said half crying.

“Use your imagination you slowpoke!”

Kyuhyun said. I glared at him. Looks like I can never escape since Donghae will scream his heart out if I did.

Haih.. Ok..”

I said and pulled a chair to sit in between the beds.

“Noona, sit with hae hae”

He exclaimed and pulled out his blanket for me to sit in.

“Ok.. So, what kind of story do you want?”

“Space monkey!”, Eunhyuk said.

“Nemo and Dory!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Starcraft!” Kyuhyun said eagerly.

“Kyuhyun, starcraft is a game! And twins, I don’t know how to story tell”

Noona!! Palli!Hae Hae wants stories!!”, Donghae throws in a fit.

“Ok ok.. So, I’ll just tell my stories ok?”

“Eo..”, Donghae said.

“Ok.. So, one day, in a far way land in a place called ‘twins town’, lives a pair of twins. The pairs’ names are..................”

“Noona.. is there such things called twins town? Can hae hae go too?” He looked at me with his big brown eyes.

“Shush hae hae. Noona is telling story. Pay attention!”, Eunhyuk said, shushing his twin brother.

Donghae pout and I continue my story.

“So, the twins’ names are Thunder and Lightning. They have special powers. The can control the weather based on their mood. One day..........”

“Noona, can Hae hae and Hyukkie do the same too? Can Hae hae and Hyukkie control the weather too?”, Donghae asked me.

“Hae hae, quite. Noona is telling stories. Don’t interrupt.” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Yeah Donghae, be quite or hyung will take away your nemo!”, Kyuhyun threatened Donghae.

Donghae was horrified to hear that Kyuhyun will take away his nemo. He immediately kept quite and hugged his plushy tightly.

“Noona, continue.”, Eunhyuk said.

Ok.. So one day, Thunder and lightning were playing when Lightning pushed Thunder. Thunder got angry and pushed Lightning back. They then started fighting. They weather around them changes without them knowing........”

“What happens next noona? Do they fight? Hae hae hates fighting.”, Donghae interrupt again.

“DONGHAE!!!” Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Sorry.”, Donghae said and pout.

“Because of them fighting, the twins town was struck with disaster. All kind of disaster. The villagers got angry and chased them away. The moral of the story, do not fight or something will happen to you. The end”

I may say, my story is ridiculous, but if that’s the only way to put them to sleep, I won’t mind.

“That’s it?! The story is ridiculous! The ending is even worst! The moral! What?!”, Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Noona! The story is boring!!”, Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Noona! Can Hae hae go to twins town?”, Donghae asked me.

“Ok! Bed time! Go to sleep kids!”, I said and tried to slip away when Eunhyuk caught my feet and ask surprising question.

“Noona! Where do babies came from?!”

He asked.

“WHAT?! Who taught you to ask such thing???”,I exclaimed.

“kyuhyun hyung. He said we are instant baby. Put us in a bowl with warm water and poof! we became baby. Is that true noona?”, He asked.

Kyuhyun chuckled darkly upon hearing that.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you trying to do? Enough kids. Go to sleep or noona will take your nemo and monkey plushy!”

Hearing that their favourite plushy are in danger of being taken away, they hurriedly went to their bed.

“Noona, hyukkie wants answer tomorrow.”

“GO.TO.SLEEP.OR.ELSE!”

I said darkly and switch off the light.

“GOOD.NIGHT”



HI!!!AngelMitang Here!!kekekeke...i did triple update so far..although not so frequent...sorry guys...;~;
crazy_gurl is buzy..kekeke..but her turn is next..you can expect more from her..i'll make sure she'll write..kekekeke

enjoy peeps!^^