good morning sunshines^^

The babysitter

 

 

Not proof read..so yeah..mistakes here and there..sorry ;~~~;

 

 

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and with the two brats hugging me. Awwh..adorable..


I looked at the clock on the bedside table and almost jumped but I was firmly hold down by the brats. !it’s already 7.15 and the kids needs to be in school by 8.30!!!!


“Donghae-ah!Eunhyuk-ah!Wake up! You guys need to go to school!”, I shook them but none of them move.


“Ummm…ghost noona…Haehae doesn’t want to go”, Donghae said in his sleep.


Eh?don’t want to go to school?


“Haehae!you have to wake up. School is fun! Eunhyuk!wake up!”I said while pulling his monkey plushy.


None of them moved.


This is so not working. You brats leave me no choice.


I went to the toilet,turn on the shower and went back to my room to carry the twins.


This is the only choice that’s left when they are already running late.


I struggles with the twins as carrying two 5 years old boys is not an easy thing. I manage to carry them and damn..they are still asleep.


Well kids,noona sorry but noona have to do this or Ms Shin is going to murder us.

1


2


3


“NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”(that’s eunhyuk)


“COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”(and there goes donghae)


I put them under the shower without even bothering to undress them, knowing it would take more time to do that. The boys need to be at the breakfast table at 7.45 and it’s already 7.20!!!FML!


“sorry kids..but we are late already..hurry and shower!” I said while trying to undress donghae.


“Noona no!!!!! Don’t! Haehae don’t want to go to school!” He said while jumping out of the shower cubicle and hug me!


“Hyukkie too! Hyukkie hates school! No monkey plushy!”, Eunhyuk wails.


“You have to go to school or Ms.Shin will kill you guys!Now hurry up before she come!”, I said and they got scared and immediately removed their pajamas and bathe.


After 10 minutes, I told them to come out. They did come but then,


“Noona cannot catch me!!!”, Eunhyuk said while running around the room. Stark .


“Lee Eunhyuk!Come back here and put on your clothes!”, I said while chasing him.


Meanwhile donghae…..


“Noona!I’m done!”, he said while beaming proudly. Well, I haven’t actually seen him yet as I was busy chasing that Eunhyuk brat but I can tell from his voice.


Awwwh…cute kid..good job!


“Lee Eunhyuk! Come back here and put your uniform!!!


“Noona!try catching me!!!*merong*


.................


Lee Donghae!!! What are you wearing?!”


I shriek when Donghae came into view. He got his uniforms everywhere! He was wearing his shirt inside out and his fish underwear on his head! His pants is nowhere to be seen and it’s already 7.40!!!


OH!MY!GOODNESS!LEE DONGHAE!!!LEE EUNHYUK!!!


I throw Eunhyuk’s uniform towards him and immediately tend to Donghae.


“EEEEEEEE!!! Noona see my fishy!!!!!eeeeeee!!!”, Donghae shriek when I tried to put his underwear.


“Ya! Stop shrieking and hurry up!”, I said without caring.


“Noona!My fishy is dancing!see!,:he said while moving it.


“YA!!!LEE DONGHAE!!”, I grab him and slip him into his underwear in his uniform in a record of time.


Lee donghae,DONE!


and it’s already 7.44!!!!


Lee Eunhyuk now…I turn around to look at Eunhyuk and almost had a heart attack. The brat is stark and dancing to the music played on the tv.


“Eunhyuk!put on your clothes!” I shriek even louder. This kid is unbelievable! They are already late and he still have the guts to watch tv in !!!!!!


“Noona try and catch me!merong!” he said and starts running again.


This time, he did not manage to escape as I caught him. He was withering and kicking everywhere but I stick to my gun and dress him.


7.46 am!


I made it!!


I quickly grabbed their bags and their water bottle and their hands(not to mention) and race down the stairs.


I was in the kitchen with the kids running their short feet off in 10 seconds.


“Why are you so tired??You look as if you run for a marathon!”, Ms.Shin said when she saw me.


I was too tired to respond and just slumped onto the chair.


Apparently,the kids are even worse when waking up in the morning.


“Oh, Miss Song. Mr and Mrs Lee just left for Europe this morning. So you are required to stay here for one week to look after the kids.”, Miss Shin dropped the bomb.

 

ONE WEEK?!

 

ONE WEEK?!!

 

ONE WEEK?!!!

 

ONE WEEK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

 

IT'S AngelMitang HERE!!!!!

 

oh god!!!it's been AGES since the story is last updated!!!!i'm so sorry guys ;~~~~~;

 

here's an update for you readers....i hope that you guys likes it...sorry cause it's just plain ;~~~~~~;

 

full of craps....sorry guys *bows* T____T