The BRATS!

The babysitter

 

Great, now what should I say?

I was here for a nanny’s job and I ended up having a kid throwing a monkey at me, being stuck in a chair, and being dunked with a bucket of water and then talcum powder blow straight onto my face.

What a great story to tell.

“I..I..” I couldn’t really find the right words to explain myself since I was here, with talcum powder all over my face to murder that brat, Lee Eunhyuk so this was partially my fault.

“Ahjumma!!! Ghost ate the dark dark fat noona!” Donghae cries as he runs to Mrs Shin while pointing at me indicating that I am the ghost. What the heck!

“Yah Yah, Donghae ah, that’s Miss Song, it’s not a ghost,” “NOOOO!! Ahjumma, that’s a ghost, see, white white face!! Ghoooooost!!!” he cried out. Argh!!! This kid! I frowns at the spot where Eunhuk still continuously hitting me with the toy truck!! Argh!! This kid!!

“Go clean yourself up, Miss Song, that’s impolite to run around with talcum powder on your face,” Mrs Shin frowns at me. What? I didn’t even do anything! Oh well, except I had wanted to murder Eunhyuk.

I got up from my previous spot, stopping Eunhyuk’s truck ramming to me in the process as I proceed out of the room wanted to clean up myself. I found a bathroom as I got in, checking around before entering and locking the door in the process. No more funny business from the kids!

Seriously!

Fine, being called ahjumma and fat noona is fine, since I might really does look fat and old like an ahjumma.

But..

Hell I was being pranked so many times, starting with the super glue, the bucket of water and the talcum powder. What’s with the kids actually? Can’t they see that here’s a nice noona here who wanted to take care of them? Okay, scratch that nice word, I am not in the position to judge how good I am.

I walked to the basin while watching my appearance on the mirror. I sure look like a ghost. Maybe Hae was telling the truth.

I rinse my face with the tap water as out of the corner of my eyes, I saw something supposedly to be facial shampoo. Hmm..it wouldn’t hurt for me to just use a bit since I remembered that I read an article that talcum powder, will cause cancer.

I squirt out a bit of the facial shampoo as I wipe it over my face. Aww, this is so refreshing to be able to wash away the talcum powder off my face.

I clean my face with full of dedication, scrubbing and wiping the shampoo all over my face. However, bet I was too stupid or should I say unaware when I didn’t expect that something really huge happen just right after that.

I run both of my hands over the both side of my cheek feeling so refreshed. Aww, this might be the best thing that had ever happened in my life ever since I started babysit the two kids. I was continuously rubbing my hands over the both sides of my cheeks when I felt the feeling of dryness over my face.

Hmm…weird though.

I continue rubbing my cheeks not caring that my skin is starting to dry up when…

OH MY HOLY SHISUS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, you wanna know what happen?

Fine…MY HANDS ARE FREAKING STUCKED ON MY FACE!!!

I was seriously in the midst of bursting when I found out that my hands were glued to my cheek.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Immediately right after my long scream I heard giggled coming from the door. E-Eh? What’s with the giggles? However, another reality hit me. STUUUUPID Ji Eun! You should’ve known that you are in the house of two devils, two freaking devils who had practically stick you on a chair, dunk a whole bucket of water on you, blowing talcum powder on your face and also now, putting super glue in the facial shampoo. What’d you expect? That they will not do tricks again?

Hell that will only appear in your dreams!

I frown at my reflection on the mirror. ARGHHH! I look stupid!! My hands were freaking stuck on each sides of my cheek and my skin is almost going to peel off due to the dryness on my face. Argh! How am I supposed to get rid of the dryness?

Argh!!! Those ing brats!

I try my hardest to peel off my hands on my face however this time; it is harder than just now since my skin is practically attached to my skin. I couldn’t just rip one of them right?

Five minutes struggling in the bathroom, I gave up and walk to the door. Maybe Mrs Shin can help me. I walk to the door wanted to open it when another reality hit me, how am I supposed to get out when both of my hands are freaking stuck on each sides of my face? I mean I don’t even have hands to open the door!!

I heard the sound of giggles still continue outside, guessed I need the brats to help me then. Making up my mind I whispered as lovingly I can, “Boys, could you please help noona open the door?”

“Kyahahahahahhahahaha…” Urgh! Laugh all you want! Brats! “Please, kind and cute boys, help noona to open the door,” Curse you brats!

“No! Hae Hae will not open the door for the ghost!” What’s with the ghost again??! “Kyaaaaaa!!! Ghost!!!!”  Immediately right after that, I heard sounds of quick footsteps running over the corridor and the sound of the door slamming shut and slience invade the atmosphere.

This is sooo Lee Donghae’s doings! I am sure of it!!! Hell he’d stuck me on a chair and now, stuck my hands to my face! Great! Such a great little brat!

I struggle hard and try my hardest to unlock the door. Yeah, genius me who locked that door, it would have been easier if the door wasn’t unlocked. And with my hands stuck on my face, it is hard to lay my hands on the door knob since my nose is practically blocking the way.

After much struggling, I finally got myself out of the bathroom, which my poor nose practically being squished. Time to murder the brats!

However, you could say that I had really bad luck today when upon stepping out of the bathroom my leg had stepped onto something and there I go, flying on the air screaming on top of my lungs.

“Uwahhhhhhhhh!” I screamed and was sent flying in the air until I fall back down, hitting my nose in the process.

Ow! My nose! Immediately, I heard burst of laughter echoed through the corridor as I peek up seeing both of the boys giggling hard. Argh! These brats!!! I glance behind me seeing the source of my tremendous fall.

That freaking skateboard!!!

Argh!

Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae!!!

YOU!!!

ARE ASKING FOR A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I wasn’t able to get myself up, screw the fact that my hands were still stuck on my face. Urgh!

And right after I was struggling hard to get up with the boys giggling hard, I heard someone spoke behind me.

“Miss Song, what are you doing on the floor lying like that?”

What the hell!

 

 

 

I am back again! miss me?? hahaha...well you might be wondering why did I write so fast for this story when I am not updating the others...to be truthful..its all AngelMitang's fault..she makes me excited and my evil mind came alive which I didnt even have time to stop myself to finish writing....so..AngelMitang you are at fault ^^ !!