Angels?Awwwh..NOT!!!

The babysitter

 

“Miss Song, just tell me what the heck happen here?!”

Someone drown me now. It’s Mrs. Shin. For sure I’ll get another round of scolding. Just kill me now!

“Why are you covered with food from head to toe?!”, she asked sounding a bit astounding. “I.....” just when I was about to answer, someone answered for me.

Donghae~~

“Oh? That’s fat noona? I thought it was a ghost!”

“Ghost?”, Mrs. Shin exclaimed.

“Yeah.. Hae hae was eating when the ghost come out from the table and chase hyukkie. Hae hae throw food on the ghost”, he was explaining. Little did this brat knew, he was giving way that he was the one who started to food fight.

“You what?!”, Mrs. Shin was half shouting. Donghae was shocked and run and hide behind me. Eunhyuk too. “You throws the food?!!”.

*sniffles*

“But it’s not hae hae’s fault.. Hae hae scared of ghost”

He said while sniffling. He was hiding behind me asking me to protect him. Awwh.. He’s so cute. YA!!! Don’t fall for it! The practically drives you nuts in just few hours by doing various tricks. So STOP falling for their cuteness.

But really, they were hiding behind me and was crying because Mrs.Shin sure looked scary when she’s angry. Even I got scared for a bit. At last, I give in and stand up for them. Like seriously? I need to kill myself later. Remind me please~

“No Mrs. Shin. It’s my fault. I accidentally spilled the food and the boys thought it was a food fight”, I said. Obviously lying. I don’t even know why I bother covering for them. I should be rejoicing since Mrs.Shin can actually eat them when she’s angry.

“No more of this! Go and clean yourself Ms.Song and both of you! NAP. NOW!!” Her voice boomed.  The kids scrambled to their room and I pick myself up and go to my room to wash myself. Again. The third time for the day.

Also, I felt that my but had become flat from falling. Also, my nose must’ve looked like some kind of weird wedges. I went to my room and passed their nursery.  No one’s there. I guess they really went to bed.

Wow, Mrs. Shin is the only one that can control them. Or so I say. I went into my room and check on the clothes supply. Really?! I only have a pair of shorts and another wifebeater! Someone kill me now~

I had no choice but to make use of what I have. Then I was about to use the hair dryer when Mrs. Shin’s head popped up. “You will need to tuck the kids. Make sure that they sleep” “Ne Mrs. Shin”. Thanks to her, I was aware that I’m about to use the darn hair dryer. I checked the hair dryer and there it is. The talcum powder. I thank god that I was cautious enough this time. If not, I’ll have to walk around the house ! Not appreciated!

I throw the talcum powder away and carefully dry my hair. When I felt that it’s dried enough, I march towards the evil twins room.

You heard me.

From now onwards, I shall call them Evil twins.

and Evil Hyakku too.

I’ll never trust the darn dog again.

I peeked into their room and saw them cuddled each other. Awwhh... so cute..Ya! Stop it! I was having a mental battle when Donghae appeared on the door. “hae hae want fat noona to tuck hae hae”, he said while holding his Nemo plushy and rubbing his eyes. Awwh! Seriously..This is so irresistible but they are too darn EVIL!!

I sigh and entered their room. Once in their room, my jaw dropped. It’s so big and filled with toys and other expensive stuffs

“freaking rich brats”

I screamed mentally.

“Ahjumma, hyukkie wants ahjumma here”, EUnhyuk said while pointing to a space in between them.

Hell no! So not gonna sleep between them or I’ll be dead! “Noona..please.. Hae hae is scared.. Mrs. Shin.. Monster..” Donghae gives me his puppy eyes. I finally give in and lie down in between them. And wait?! Donghae just called me noona instead of fat noona. Oh well, I guess they had learnt their laesson.

While lying down, Donghae asked me to teacher him the ABC and numbers which I gladly did. While teaching, I felt something went flying past my head. It was a pillow and it hit Donghae directly in the face.


EUNHYUK!!!!!

Donghae who was obviously shocked by it return the attack, but guess what?

He didn’t actually hit Eunhyuk, he hit me instead!

*dush!*

There goes another pillow on my face!

“PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!”, Donghae suddenly scream. The boys grabbed their pillow and started hitting me continuously!!

I had nothing at all!! No pillow, no protection, no nothing!!!!

“YA!!!STOP IT!!!”

“MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!”(Eunhyuk’s laugh)

“Yeay!!! Noona have fun?!”

And Donghae just have to ask the stupid question! Seriously, I’m dying right! The blow I received from them is just....oh god! Painful!

They keep on hitting me and having fun! Suddenly, one of the pillow burst and all the content went flying as they keep on hitting me!!

“WHEEE!!SNOW!!!”, Donghae screech. “Hyukkie, let’s make more snow!!!”, he said. This means, more hitting and I’m their target!!

Suddenly, I heard someone cleared it’s throat. It was Mrs.Shin. Uh oh! “Both of you bed now or no dinner!” she said sternly and left. Hearing the words “no dinner”, the evil twins pulled their blanket over their head and keep quite.

SAFE!!!! Or so I thought. As we were lying in the blanket, I felt someone poking my .

“Ahjumma, your is squishy!”

“YA!!!!you ...!!”

Then, I felt a pain on my thight. Donghae just kicked me! I was about to punch him when I saw he was already sleeping. Awwh.. He must’ve had a bad dream. But hell he just kicked me!

*poke*

“YA!!!Stop poking my !!!!!”

I scolded Eunhyuk. “But ahjumma but is like Hyakku’s belly. So squishy!!!”, He said while still poking it. Seriously!! Then I turned to face him.

*kick*

I received another kick from Donghae. I was getting up when he draped his hand around my neck, suffocating me!

Is he trying to kill me?!!

I finally break free from him and Eunhyuk pokes my stomach this time! Seriously, this kid is just stupid!

I was wrestling with both of them, with Donghae kicking me and Eunhyuk poking me everywhere. Really....?!!

I felt like jumping into the pool and drown myself..

Eunhyuk is a ing ert and Donghae is a monster in disguise himself!


 

 

AngelMitang here...ok..this part the most..I don't know why..please bear with me and I'm so sorry dear readers :~;
to crazy_gurl, sorry it turned out y ;~;